• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay Shen I think having Sakon & Ukon dodge Kakashi's wind attack while they were already in the air to attack Raiku is a bit much.

-----Edit-----

With that said hope you feel better and get some good rest!

get well soon~

Well I imagined Sakon and ukon being on a higher point on the branch comparing to raiku, if not this could be all fixed by saying he was on a separate nearby branch and it would still work.

But thanks...I’m really not feeling the best :'| so I hope I didn’t miss anyone

Well I imagined Sakon and ukon being on a higher point on the branch comparing to raiku, if not this could be all fixed by saying he was on a separate nearby branch and it would still work.

But thanks...I’m really not feeling the best :'| so I hope I didn’t miss anyone
They're all on the ground my head so idk lel
Look he won't keep it on. Heck his idea is to try and avoid this fight. Just this one post he'll have it up and then he'll have it cut off from thereafter.

I am well aware of the difference in powers here.
Hmmm, avoid the fight..?

With Pakura coming its not much of a fight...

I can move Team Suna if you're cool with that.

Ah, hold off on wasting too much energy with Kakashi, and Three Tails or Six tails? Which would you prefer we capture~?

I can have Koki'o...do stuff lel. Maybe I'll go interact with Team Guren.

Don't worry he won't.

In any event it shouldn't matter which one so long as they manage to get one. Getting two Jinchuriki in a hypothetical scenario would be fantastic. Though if there is any bias maybe 3 Tails given it could be a good chip to use with talks with Kiri given its history with their village.

Wouldn’t that throw our plans even more off course?
Not really unless team Suna stops too, which considering they've been in limbo since Island Alpha doesn't mean much. The only ones who'd react are Koki'o and Amari, essentially where-ever those two poof will be Suna's location when they stop being incognito.
Don't worry he won't.

In any event it shouldn't matter which one so long as they manage to get one. Getting two Jinchuriki in a hypothetical scenario would be fantastic. Though if there is any bias maybe 3 Tails given it could be a good chip to use with talks with Kiri given its history with their village.
Negotiate with Kiri?

It's not that I'm doubting your ability to, but I'm definitely doubting your ability to :T

Well, there could definitely be some...bias in play. Since the Mist is fairly close to our current location —close enough that Damos' clouds can be seen from here— then we're probably only a few tens of kilometers off from the Mist.

That's within the range of Hina's Byakugan, and even if it wasn't that Biju being dragged underwater isn't something she'll miss.

To gun after the three tails knowing we can flex it against the Mist's current situation is certainly on option.

Okay, taking a step back, what would Kiri even use to negotiate for a Biju? Money? Food?

Oh, and in hindsight Retro controls Tsunade so that'd be him negotiating I guess.

Not really unless team Suna stops too, which considering they've been in limbo since Island Alpha doesn't mean much. The only ones who'd react are Koki'o and Amari, essentially where-ever those two poof will be Suna's location when they stop being incognito.

Negotiate with Kiri?

It's not that I'm doubting your ability to, but I'm definitely doubting your ability to :T

Well, there could definitely be some...bias in play. Since the Mist is fairly close to our current location —close enough that Damos' clouds can be seen from here— then we're probably only a few tens of kilometers off from the Mist.

That's within the range of Hina's Byakugan, and even if it wasn't that Biju being dragged underwater isn't something she'll miss.

To gun after the three tails knowing we can flex it against the Mist's current situation is certainly on option.

Okay, taking a step back, what would Kiri even use to negotiate for a Biju? Money? Food?

Oh, and in hindsight Retro controls Tsunade so that'd be him negotiating I guess.

Just as a precaution for when the Mist inevitably begins their game of conquest with the ninja world. Either way like I said it was a slight bias not "let's focus all our efforts on getting 3 Tails because of Kiri" thing. Either or works and Kakashi certainty is not gonna care either way.

Just something for leverage with Kiri. Whether it'd be for peace or other matters depended on the context of the talk itself.
You're gonna have to give me a scenario here or I'll do my utmost to reject that.
The Yuki may be cutthroat, but they are honest with their dealings
Screw their honesty :T

You get a Jinchuriki to stop attacking us?

That'll be a new level of spinelessness, even for Konoha.

You're gonna have to give me a scenario here or I'll do my utmost to reject that.

Screw their honesty :T

You get a Jinchuriki to stop attacking us?

That'll be a new level of spinelessness, even for Konoha.

I mean, if Konoha does get two Jinchuriki they essentially have two city threatening weapons on standby if Kiri feels they want to keep their expanding policy into their land going.

I mean the Yuki showing clear aggressive tendencies and invading their village to demand they take a prisoner they had captive isn't the best way to establish some good will early on XD

Aggressive? Sure, when you had something of theirs XD. Yuki are straight to the point, honest, and gutsy with how they do things. So you can guarantee if they make a deal they will do what they say

Aggressive? Sure, when you had something of theirs XD. Yuki are straight to the point, honest, and gutsy with how they do things. So you can guarantee if they make a deal they will do what they say

....a known traitor and affiliate for one of Konoha's enemies who just invaded them? Tell me if a Konoha ninja came over to Kiri to stab a guy and Kiri arrested him would Konoha have had the same "right" to storm in and claim him XD

....a known traitor and affiliate for one of Konoha's enemies who just invaded them? Tell me if a Konoha ninja came over to Kiri to stab a guy and Kiri arrested him would Konoha have had the same "right" to storm in and claim him XD

They gave him over willingly when he tried to kill one of their civilians. Before then he didn’t do anything to the leaf except get caught in close proximity to the sound

I mean, if Konoha does get two Jinchuriki they essentially have two city threatening weapons on standby if Kiri feels they want to keep their expanding policy into their land going.
1 City Threatening Weapon and 1 demon infant :T

I don't see either of the Sound Jinchuriki capitulating easy, and if it's Kin we should kill her anyways tbh. The Biju would then be sealed into a child, and even if not a child then certainly not a Jinchuriki anywhere near perfect. We'd only have Retro's Nine Tails jinchuriki, but the other one would be useless.

Also, two targets for the Akatsuki who will probably take the opportunity to attack.

They gave him over willingly when he tried to kill one of their civilians. Before then he didn’t do anything to the leaf except get caught in close proximity to the sound
We captured him after he tried to book it off to our greatest enemy with the Sharingan xD

We should storm in even if we don't have the right :T

1 City Threatening Weapon and 1 demon infant :T

I don't see either of the Sound Jinchuriki capitulating easy, and if it's Kin we should kill her anyways tbh. The Biju would then be sealed into a child, and even if not a child then certainly not a Jinchuriki anywhere near perfect. We'd only have Retro's Nine Tails jinchuriki, but the other one would be useless.

Also, two targets for the Akatsuki who will probably take the opportunity to attack.
Yeahhhh don’t blame you in trying to kill Kin...
We captured him after he tried to book it off to our greatest enemy with the Sharingan xD

We should storm in even if we don't have the right :T

No one exactly saw that XD

Suppose that did look a tad shady, but that’s also just an assumption with no foundation in fact
Tayuya & Kai confronted Furijia and Tayuya attacked her with genjutsu.

With the Yamanaka clan its a simple feat to verify this by searching the memories of either Sakura or Furijia.

Kai is instantly guilty by association, and that's only because he didn't directly attack Furijia. Still traveling with a Sound Shinobi and watching as they attack Konoha Shinobi wasn't gonna help his argument.