• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guren was waiting for a reaction from Henshina due to the water appraoching.

Naturally, I made the assumption she wasnt gonna commit suicide, so I went on the offensive before she could react. Notice ive stated Im aware of the clash involving chakra draining water, lighting, etc.

Thats a concern for Henshina, not for Guren. Gives me a chance to attack with her completely off guard. Just a basic attack anyways. ;)

@Godjacob , @Shen: King of the Mist

Idea. If we get an opportunity, I can have Hina try an eat a chunk of Yukimaru's chakra i.e. Tailed Beast Chakra. This would presumably grant her a Tailed Beast Cloak since that's what Biju charka manifests as (based on War Arc transfer of Biju Chakra)

She can transfer the Chakra to Pakura/Kakashi and then find an opportunity to fully cloak the entire team.
I swear, people are going to call hax and stuff even though it’s not impossible

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Godjacob , @Shen: King of the Mist

Idea. If we get an opportunity, I can have Hina try an eat a chunk of Yukimaru's chakra i.e. Tailed Beast Chakra. This would presumably grant her a Tailed Beast Cloak since that's what Biju charka manifests as (based on War Arc transfer of Biju Chakra)

She can transfer the Chakra to Pakura/Kakashi and then find an opportunity to fully cloak the entire team.

The only reasons Yukimaru could absorb kin’s chakra is because they were both tailed beasts, that’s why Yukimaru can profit from that. Hina would not get a cloak

There’s a difference between a prefect jinchurki sharing his cloak like epanding a shield, and someone else’s trying to steal it and suddenly getting a full on cloak through a single bite of the lion fist
It probably depends on how much chakra she manages to steal. If Hina does manage to steal enough for one chakra cloak, once she transfers the chakra cloak, that person will receive it and she will lose it.

Chakra control is also a factor here since I remember someone commenting in Naruto’s when he transferred his. However, Hinagiku should have extremely good chakra control as it is.

The only reasons Yukimaru could absorb kin’s chakra is because they were both tailed beasts, that’s why Yukimaru can profit from that. Hina would not get a cloak
Naruto transferred his cloak to everyone in the war arc
Basically this.
There’s a difference between a prefect jinchurki sharing his cloak like epanding a shield, and someone else’s trying to steal it and suddenly getting a full on cloak through a single bite of the lion fist

Tailed Beast Chakra is confirmed transferrable and absorbable numerous times. For example, Samehada can steal Biju chakra and then transfer it to the user, Utakata's chakra was absorbed by the Mist Hunter-nin using Mist Rain, Yamato's wooden dog-pole technique absorbs Biju chakra (into the wood rather than Yamato himself), etc.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Tailed Beast Chakra is confirmed transferrable and absorbable numerous times. For example, Samehada can steal Biju chakra and then transfer it to the user, Utakata's chakra was absorbed by the Mist Hunter-nin using Mist Rain, Yamato's wooden dog-pole technique absorbs Biju chakra (into the wood rather than Yamato himself), etc.
This is also a gigantic beast. Just because you take enough chakra from his pinky toe doesn’t mean you gained 1/10 his power XD. And also that’s saying you try and survive such a close encounter

1. You assuming it will just let you.

2. You also assuming it’s not hazardous to attempt it.

3. You couldn’t sustain a cloak for like, more than five seconds?
1. This is a battle I assume it wouldn't let me do anything. The only thing I'm questioning here is IF the Lion Fist touches that Cloak, will it absorb Biju Chakra

2. Again, this is a battle, everything is hazardous.

3. Biju chakra is extremely potent, it'd have a sizeable duration. It also depends on how much chakra she managed to comp. If she takes off one of Saiken's chakra tails that'd be quite the sum.

Like you said. Extremely potent. Sure you can eat something. But every person can eat so much they die.
Lel
Gingaku and Kinkaku ate some of the the nine tails to get a enough chakra for a tailed beast cloak. Forgot how many tails tho
This.

you'll die if you consume the flesh of a tailed beast, unless you're related to Hagoromo the Sage of Six Paths.

The entire Hyūga Clan descends from his brother, so we 100% qualify. So no Hina won't explode from too much chakra, and that's the reason she's transferring chakra to the other Jonin.

When Chakra is transferred it's no longer limited by those bloodline rules. So she just needs to share her obtained chakra with the other Jonin.

Also if you'd recall Sora had Nine-Tails chakra left around from its appearance sealed in his arm and had enough chakra to go into 4 tails version 2.

Same. It would kinda defeat the purpose

To be quite honest, @Shen: King of the Mist @Godjacob I don't care if someone obtains biju chakra or such.
What I do care about is the fairness of deciding.

And frankly, you both make no valid points other than the fact that you don't like it and think it won't work.
Shen, you claim a biju cloak would last five seconds than burn you up, when we both know that's not true, and is a rule you wanna establish here. By all means, if I'm wrong, show me some evidence, I'll admit I was.

Jacob...you've just been waiting for someone who agrees with you. XD

Tl;Dr This is a Naruto rp. Get used to the fact that people will try and absorb biju chakra.

Last edited:
To be quite honest, @Shen: King of the Mist @Godjacob I don't care if someone obtains biju chakra or such.
What I do care about is the fairness of deciding.

And frankly, you both make no valid points other than the fact that you don't like it and think it won't work.
Shen, you claim a biju cloak would last five seconds than burn you up, when we both know that's not true, and is a rule you wanna establish here. By all means, if I'm wrong, show me some evidence, I'll admit I was.

Jacob...you've just been waiting for someone who agrees with you. XD

Tl;Dr This is a Naruto rp. Get used to the fact that people will try and absorb biju chakra.

Okay, here is my cited source. There is no indication of a chakra cloak being stolen by someone in canon and no basis for it to just assume that the Hyuga chakra eating technique can both take and be able to give/perfectly use a chakra cloak.

The arguments for it are stretching at best. It's one thing to have something that "eats" chakra, it's another to use said technique to take a chakra cloak a unique attibute of a Jinchuriki and be able to use it and hand it out at one's leisure. Buffing a clan in no need of any buff to solve this one time issue.

Okay, here is my cited source. There is no indication of a chakra cloak being stolen by someone in canon and no basis for it to just assume that the Hyuga chakra eating technique can both take and be able to give/perfectly use a chakra cloak.

The arguments for it are stretching at best. It's one thing to have something that "eats" chakra, it's another to use said technique to take a chakra cloak a unique attibute of a Jinchuriki and be able to use it and hand it out at one's leisure. Buffing a clan in no need of any buff to solve this one time issue.

1. I'm not just referring to the Hyuga. I was hardly referring to them. I meant anyone and everyone who creates a suitable ability.

2. As a counter argument, you've also got no proof against the fact that its possible. If anything, the multiple examples given of non-jinchuriki wielding tailed beast chakra with ease should be evidence that it is possible.
Jigakaku and Ginkaku (or however) are isolated examples. They didn't absorb chakra. They were eaten by a tailed beast and lived.