• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One year ago today, an OC of ours was struck by tragedy. It was a sad, tragic moment in Naruto AU history. One that shall not ever be forgotten. In honor of her passing, I’d like to take a moment for us all to remember how she lived... ;_;

Hashima felt a sharp pain in her stomach, and knew it was the kunai.

"So you really are gonna kill me... huh."

Well then, might as well try to make it traumatizing.

All of a sudden, Hashima turned around and leaned forward. She was going to kiss Kiro as he killed her.

“Yeah, I will kill you if you don’t forfeit.” Kiro stated ever so calmly. Kiro took a look at his right hand to see a stream of blood flowing onto it before dropping to the ground underneath forming a puddle of red liquid. She didn’t have much time left.

This is not what Kiro wanted. His mind wandered back to his mother. Deep down, Kiro knew she would be disappointed with what he was doing. As a child, Kiro himself had to deal with fangirls. The constant bickering and harassment as Kiro described it. He couldn’t understand why girls were so annoying. However, it was his mother who told him to respect woman as they were the ones who brought life into the world. After his mother died, Kiro stopped trying to understand women. The only woman Kiro had ever truly respected was his mother.

If Kiro wanted to become strong, respected, and feared, he would have to take some sacrifices. Even if that meant sacrificing his mother’s morals. Even if he had to kill this girl for a simple ranking. Though it felt wrong in so many ways, Kiro believed it to be right. Maybe it was the curse mark or maybe it was just himself, Kiro would never know.

“Last chance.” Kiro told Hashima as he lit up the kunai with electricity, drawing it ever closer to her neck. Kiro could feel the dark, burning sensation of the curse mark flowing through his body. He didn’t mind it one bit. Instead, he embraced it.

Then that’s when Hashima made her move. Kiro didn’t even get a chance to think. For the first time, Kiro cursed his reaction time. As she turned around, Kiro’s left hand moved in accordance with her neck, slicing it open as she turned to face him. With the other kunai still inside of her as she turned around, her stomach and intestines were completely sliced open with the turn. Instead of a kiss, all Kiro received was blood.

Hashima’s face hit Kiro’s neck before her body slowly dropped down as he pulled the kunai out of her. Kiro ignored the blood that splattered everywhere as he just stared, completely motionless, at Hashima’s body.

The crowd, one of the largest in years, was deadly silent as they watched. The fires had also died down by this point, revealing new light as the sun shines brightly over Hashima. Instead, Kiro found himself trapped in the shadow of the one remaining tree as he continued to look down at Hashima’s dead body. Her body was conveniently laid at the edge of the shadow, in the light of the sun.

‘Mother, forgive me.’

However, this was no time for mourning. Like Kiro had done most of his life, he sealed all the emotions of the moment up inside of him. They were locked away, never meant to be opened again.

Kiro finally looked up at the proctor before he dropped the bloody kunai into the pool of blood beneath him. “I told her not to move.” Kiro told the proctor, knowing full well that did not excuse his actions.
...and died. >:D

Kiro: RIP Hashima

But yeah, today is the one year anniversary of Hashima’s death. The first actual OC to be killed. Though this may be a time to mourn, it also calls for celebration. One year has passed and we’ve come a long way. And hopefully there’s more to come. ;)

Nah, who am I kidding? If you all want an OC taken out down the road HMU XD

I’m sorry Nebby.

Last edited:
One year ago today, an OC of ours was struck by tragedy. It was a sad, tragic moment in Naruto AU history. One that shall not ever be forgotten. In honor of her passing, I’d like to take a moment for us all to remember how she lived... ;_;

...and died. >:D

Kiro: RIP Hashima

But yeah, today is the one year anniversary of Hashima’s death. The first actual OC to be killed. Though this may be a time to mourn, it also calls for celebration. One year has passed and we’ve come a long way. And hopefully there’s more to come. ;)

Nah, who am I kidding? If you all want an OC taken out down the road HMU XD

I’m sorry Nebby.
Love that little killing ad at the bottom

Alright, so here's the situation.

Based on what we know, Yukimaru is hell-bent on killing Kin.

Since team Darui took Kin, that's to say they've just painted the mother of all targets on their back. Now what does that mean for the rest of us?

Well, it means that if everyone sits back and watches with a side of tea and cookies, Darui will lure Yukimaru to Kumo. Meaning that only Kumo has to deal with any of this.

This is both good & bad for everyone involved.

For Kumo:

=========================================================
Pros
  • They get two jinchuriki once all this is done (if they succeed)
Cons
  • They have to deal with the rampaging Kaiju who should be heading for their borders
For everyone else (minus team Guren):

Pros

• No need to fight a Kaiju, we can go home
Cons
  • No Jinchuriki

That's if we let Darui take Kin and we all sit back and watch

Alternately, team Hina can go after team Darui

Pros:

• Kenji gets a fight
  • Darui doesn't look like an idiot for baiting a Kaiju into Kumo
    • This one is tentative because it can be avoided even in the first scenario. All Darui needs to do is make it seem like some sort of grand plan to get Kumo two Jinchuriki...or something
Cons:
  • Pakura, Hama & Kakashi fight the Kaiju
    • Given the following:
      • Boiling Chakra Absorbing Water
      • We're in the middle of the ocean
      • Water Nature Transformation Biju
      • Yukimaru having Saiken's abilities as well i.e. Chakra corrosion Alkali
      • The land is being terraformed —whatever that means
      • Hama is theoretically useless in this fight given the fact that boiling part should take care of the Ice part and chakra draining takes care of the rest
      • Scorch Release is weak to water release
      • Yukimaru has more chakra than everyone on the island combined
      • between those three Jonin are more than 10 genin all of whom are liabilities
      • Damos is lurking
      • the Sound are still lurking
      • etc.
    • it's a very high difficulty fight.
      • They either:
        • lose —which has obvious problems
        • win —which has a few issues as well
          1. Biju have been getting murked left and right
          2. We'd be having something with the power and chakra of two Biju get defeat by 3 Jonin (two of which it should counter near perfectly)
          3. Even if they win it would be a fight that leaves them all virtually exhausted but: Damos, Sound etc.
  • If team Hina takes Kin, Kumo goes home empty handed
  • Hina looks like a terrible person for leaving her two allies to what is essentially a death sentence

All that said we need to work out a path that doesnt screw over several characters and their reputattion.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright, so here's the situation.

Based on what we know, Yukimaru is hell-bent on killing Kin.

Since team Darui took Kin, that's to say they've just painted the mother of all targets on their back. Now what does that mean for the rest of us?

Well, it means that if everyone sits back and watches with a side of tea and cookies, Darui will lure Yukimaru to Kumo. Meaning that only Kumo has to deal with any of this.

This is both good & bad for everyone involved.

For Kumo:

Pros
  • They get two jinchuriki once all this is done (if they succeed)
Cons
  • They have to deal with the rampaging Kaiju who should be heading for their borders
For everyone else (minus team Guren):

Pros

• No need to fight a Kaiju, we can go home
Cons
  • No Jinchuriki

That's if we let Darui take Kin and we all sit back and watch

Alternately, team Hina can go after team Darui

Pros:

• Kenji gets a fight
  • Darui doesn't look like an idiot for baiting a Kaiju into Kumo
    • This one is tentative because it can be avoided even in the first scenario. All Darui needs to do is make it seem like some sort of grand plan to get Kumo two Jinchuriki...or something
Cons:
  • Pakura, Hama & Kakashi fight the Kaiju
    • Given the following:
      • Boiling Chakra Absorbing Water
      • We're in the middle of the ocean
      • Water Nature Transformation Biju
      • Yukimaru having Saiken's abilities as well i.e. Chakra corrosion Alkali
      • The land is being terraformed —whatever that means
      • Hama is theoretically useless in this fight given the fact that boiling part should take care of the Ice part and chakra draining takes care of the rest
      • Scorch Release is weak to water release
      • Yukimaru has more chakra than everyone on the island combined
      • between those three Jonin are more than 10 genin all of whom are liabilities
      • Damos is lurking
      • the Sound are still lurking
      • etc.
    • it's a very high difficulty fight.
      • They either:
        • lose —which has obvious problems
        • win —which has a few issues as well
          1. Biju have been getting murked left and right
          2. We'd be having something with the power and chakra of two Biju get defeat by 3 Jonin (two of which it should counter near perfectly)
          3. Even if they win it would be a fight that leaves them all virtually exhausted but: Damos, Sound etc.
  • If team Hina takes Kin, Kumo goes home empty handed
  • Hina looks like a terrible person for leaving her two allies to what is essentially a death sentence

All that said we need to work out a path that doesnt screw over several characters and their reputattion.

And hina wouldn’t help Kakashi why?

That second option...

Pros: Kenji gets a fight

Cons: Everyone else gets destroyed

Lmao jkjk

Kumo is like the only one who benefits in that situation though. I also agree with the fact that three jonin still shouldn’t be able to take down the Kaiju. Especially after how much it’s been hyped up. And if they do somehow manage to take it down, I don’t see how anyone can counter the ‘tailed beasts being weak’ argument.

Personally I like the first option except the part with Kumo getting three tailed beasts if they succeed. But hey, that would be an all or nothing scenario so it’s understandable.

That second option...

Pros: Kenji gets a fight

Cons: Everyone else gets destroyed

Lmao jkjk

Kumo is like the only one who benefits in that situation though. I also agree with the fact that three jonin still shouldn’t be able to take down the Kaiju. Especially after how much it’s been hyped up. And if they do somehow manage to take it down, I don’t see how anyone can counter the ‘tailed beasts being weak’ argument.

Personally I like the first option except the part with Kumo getting three tailed beasts if they succeed. But hey, that would be an all or nothing scenario so it’s understandable.

Idea:

Misa suicides her body into the tailed beast trying to get it first. Pakura, Kakashi, hina, Hama, and perhaps reinforcements from the villages (like anko or Yuki honor guard as examples) try to defeat it

Idea:

Misa suicides her body into the tailed beast trying to get it first. Pakura, Kakashi, hina, Hama, and perhaps reinforcements from the villages (like anko or Yuki honor guard as examples) try to defeat it
Rip Misa

But yeah, I was thinking awhile back to have Tsunade send reinforcements. That could work if those four can hold it long enough for backup to arrive. However, I’m curious on what Damos would do if Misa made such a drastic move. Also aren’t Deidara and Sasori still nearby?

Edit: Does Yuki care about retrieving Kiro still or nah?

And hina wouldn’t help Kakashi why?
I didn't say she wouldn't, the scenario I proposed was that if Kumo took Kin then Yukimaru should chase Kumo, because that's his goal.

Review the first scenario for that.

Rip Misa

But yeah, I was thinking awhile back to have Tsunade send reinforcements. That could work if those four can hold it long enough for backup to arrive. However, I’m curious on what Damos would do if Misa made such a drastic move. Also aren’t Deidara and Sasori still nearby?

Misa should just leave lel

Reinforcements aren't an issue. But when we have three mini-armies on the boarder...well yikes lel

Rip Misa

Damos wouldn’t care if one of her bodies die, or even miss herself did. And sasori and deidara are like...30 miles away? Lol.

Looks like the overall best course would be the reinforcements coming in. The valkries, honor guard, danzo’s black ops anbu, which could also help give Danzo some appeal to the people

Honest question, would Yukimura still want Kin?

Right now it is in total primitive beast mode and it had already drained and knocked Kin aside like she was garbage. I figure it'd be more in mindless monster killing everything indiscriminately rather than say a slasher villain chasing the last girl. Since for all it knows Kin is already dead or disposed of.

Especially considering that it made no attempt to try and get her during the Hina/Darui fight.

Honest question, would Yukimura still want Kin?

Right now it is in total primitive beast mode and it had already drained and knocked Kin aside like she was garbage. I figure it'd be more in mindless monster killing everything indiscriminately rather than say a slasher villain chasing the last girl. Since for all it knows Kin is already dead or disposed of.

Especially considering that it made no attempt to try and get her during the Hina/Darui fight.

Yukimaru is still very much having bad blood with kin. He wants to eradicate any trace of her on this planet. Soooo

Yukimaru is still very much having bad blood with kin. He wants to eradicate any trace of her on this planet. Soooo

Which is fine, I have an idea in mind with Darui for such a situation if I don't go with the "lead it to Kumo to get 2" idea that kyuu proposed but I just question the logistics of it is all.

But yeah more than in-universe plans I want what is best for the cast as a whole that doesn't make anyone look like a dumbass or anything.

Which is fine, I have an idea in mind with Darui for such a situation if I don't go with the "lead it to Kumo to get 2" idea that kyuu proposed but I just question the logistics of it is all.

But yeah more than in-universe plans I want what is best for the cast as a whole that doesn't make anyone look like a dumbass or anything.

So are you thinking of the reinforcement plan in tandem with the lead to kumo one?

So are you thinking of the reinforcement plan in tandem with the lead to kumo one?

Honestly Plan A is a game of misdirection which sort of ties into that little electric surge around Darui's legs.

Plan B would be the (If Darui knew of it) meet up with the Valkyries and buff up Kumo's borders to rely word an evacuate the village while they deal with it with their strongest ninja.

Course, this is just Darui's POV.

Honestly Plan A is a game of misdirection which sort of ties into that little electric surge around Darui's legs.

Plan B would be the (If Darui knew of it) meet up with the Valkyries and buff up Kumo's borders to rely word an evacuate the village while they deal with it with their strongest ninja.

Course, this is just Darui's POV.

Makes sense, although they are slightly closer to the mist’s borders than kumo, and leading Yukimaru would take him across water