• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For fairness sake, they would. It would also diffuse the situation and take attention off of other nations that would get more than one
Why wouldn’t a nation flaunt the amount of tailed beasts they have? The tailed beasts would be a deterrent, making the other villages second guessing to go against them. Also if we’re being realistic, the villages at this point shouldn’t care about fairness. They should be closer to each other’s throats imo.

Well I wasn’t saying they needed to get this Jinchuriki, their chances are very low
Their chances are well, it's a non-zero percentage.
To be honest, I feel I should have Tsunade go with this so when it fails, Danzo can use this against her lel
Okay, I have an issue with this. I don't want Tsunade to be sabotages. She shouldn't make clearly stupid decisions so that Danzo can use it against her later.
Not really. If they fight they would have a strong case. Such as not owning a jinchurki
A strong case..?
You think the others would care? One less nation to worry about for them
This!
For fairness sake, they would. It would also diffuse the situation and take attention off of other nations that would get more than one
Fairness Sake?

What is this? The children's sandbox?

Neither Ay nor Mei should give half a shit about 'fairness' and what Suna wants. They're enemies :T

No nation would vote another nation to have a second tailed beast. It would eh far easier to get a nation from 0 to 1 rather than 1 to 2. Also prevents a major target from appearing on their backs
Vote? They don't have a choice :T

With Kumo having the largest army there, if they try to forcefully take the Jinchuriki they 90% chance succeed.

There's no way the 13 Kumo Jonin are gonna look at the 3 Konoha/Suna Jonin and them put the Jinchuriki to a vote.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Vote? They don't have a choice :T

With Kumo having the largest army there, if they try to forcefully take the Jinchuriki they 90% chance succeed.

There's no way the 13 Kumo Jonin are gonna look at the 3 Konoha/Suna Jonin and them put the Jinchuriki to a vote.

The mist are bringing their army as well as reinforcements from the leaf. Instead of it going into a full scale war, which Orochimaru would want, they could call a ceasefire and assess it in a calm, productive manner

The mist are bringing their army as well as reinforcements from the leaf. Instead of it going into a full scale war, which Orochimaru would want, they could call a ceasefire and assess it in a calm, productive manner
The Leaf aren't sending reinforcements, and the Mist isn't going all out. The Mist just got shafted by Damos, they wouldn't fully mobilize, and even if they did Jin's actions in the Sound Invasion arc just came full circle.

Kumo would just intimidate them as they just came off an invasion.

WHYYYYY?

Kumo can literally walk out of there with both Jinchuriki. Why would they hand it over to the land of Iron?

1. Not likely to go out without high casualties due to heavy military precense on more than one enemy’s side.

2. Politics. Because they don’t want to go home and hate every other nation, or at least the ‘speaker’ wouldn’t be

3. A speaker probably would be required to talk no justu in front of everyone and call a stop to the fighting, saying it’s just what Orochimaru wanted by bringing his jinchurki here. To watch everyone turn on themselves and prove that alliances mean nothing

If I remember Damos kinda wiped out the several shinobi as he entered the village, and his black rain put every one who got hit out of commission.

I doubt the Mist shinobi who were quivering in fear several hours ago suddenly grew a pair and are gonna risk a war with Kumo now.

Sending The honor guard, at very least. The leaf would send some, as I’m sure most other if not all other villages. It also makes far better story telling

1. Not likely to go out without high casualties due to heavy military precense on more than one enemy’s side.

2. Politics. Because they don’t want to go home and hate every other nation, or at least the ‘speaker’ wouldn’t be

3. A speaker probably would be required to talk no justu in front of everyone and call a stop to the fighting, saying it’s just what Orochimaru wanted by bringing his jinchurki here. To watch everyone turn on themselves and prove that alliances mean nothing
1. They can intimidate all the other Nations there without issue. They hands down have the most powerful troops on the ground.

2. Ay? Politics? The guy who ordered a Kumo shinobi to betray Konoha literally the day they signed the agreement? This guy is now gonna talk politics when he has clearly superior forces?

3. Speaker? Who? Convince Ay? With what magic?

1. They can intimidate all the other Nations there without issue. They hands down have the most powerful troops on the ground.

2. Ay? Politics? The guy who ordered a Kumo shinobi to betray Konoha literally the day they signed the agreement? This guy is now gonna talk politics when he has clearly superior forces?

3. Speaker? Who? Convince Ay? With what magic?

We don’t quite know how many people the leaf are sending. And 100% all the big 5 are sending reinforcements. It won’t be a stomp by any means. Nor should it be.

It leaves a impactful message and tone as well, that they almost did what Orochimaru wanted and fought each other once more rather than seeing what’s right in front of them the whole time

We don’t quite know how many people the leaf are sending. And 100% all the big 5 are sending reinforcements. It won’t be a stomp by any means. Nor should it be.

It leaves a impactful message and tone as well, that they almost did what Orochimaru wanted and fought each other once more rather than seeing what’s right in front of them the whole time
The leaf aren't sending anyone

Their reinforcements are ZERO

There is no reasonable way for Iwa, Suna or Konoha to get an army half-way across the continent in a few hours.

I think Retro said the leaf isn’t sending anyone
1. They just didn’t think of it.
2. In this case, I believe this would work for 3 reasons. Reasonings being that 1: no one leaves with a bad taste in their mouth. 2: gives an actual reason or more of a reason for the Kage summit to exist early next arc, and 3: delivers a powerful message with eerily unsettling undertones of the suns of humanity and how easy it is to slip away

Why would the nations send a second army though? They don’t know the situation
They were assembling forces in the first place and throwing them over there. You could say our forces were first responders.

That the day after they sent forces, Absurd could have warped the posters to something else that would instigate more forces showing up. Could say Orochimaru ordered him to do so to cause an all out drag out battle between everyone and crippled everybody