• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think kumo has taken the biggest risk this arc. Imo logically the Big 5 should’ve kept half their armies at home in case this was a trap and send half of their forces to capture henshina. They could not have appeared since they were only scouts and got later than the more quickly assembled genin squads who got lucky to see Henshina already. The scouts noticed the two other jinchuriki and are notifying the other elite ninja from their village that were sent about the situation and are ready to mobilize. Team Valkryie seeing Darui join the fray could’ve decided to jump into it without scout preparation. Take my suggestion and do what you want but that’s my stance if we’re gonna use Valkryies as an excuse form Kumo to steamroll everyone
And that makes sense. They only sent so many forces out to capture Henshina. Kumo sent out the most shinobi, so they should get results for that.

The Valkyrie don't steam roll, as I was saying. While the Valkyrie are fighting Yukimaru, the Suna/Konoha could steal Kin and leave.

The Valkyries and the Raikage would be enough to take down Yukimaru.

Suna gets its Jinchuriki, Kumo gets a Jinchuriki, everything's pretty good.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And that makes sense. They only sent so many forces out to capture Henshina. Kumo sent out the most shinobi, so they should get results for that.

The Valkyrie don't steam roll, as I was saying. While the Valkyrie are fighting Yukimaru, the Suna/Konoha could steal Kin and leave.

The Valkyries and the Raikage would be enough to take down Yukimaru.

Suna gets its Jinchuriki, Kumo gets a Jinchuriki, everything's pretty good.
So you’re saying people are contesting Yukimaru?

I think Darui should go for Kin for Kenji fight and then when he sees the valkryies to go for Yukimaru. Suna ends up with Kin since they got her while team hina was fighting team Darui
Darui already has Kin.

But since Yukimaru is going to try to kill Kin, he's going to chase down Darui. So Kumo will have to fight Yukimaru either way.

My plan was for Konoha and Suna to steal Kin while Kumo was fighting Yuki. Then everyone can go home.

Well yeah. But that doesn’t answer my question. My question is how does kiri and kumo licking horns transition to that?
Kumo & Kiri don't lock horns.

If both armies show up on the border, then Kiri backs down. They can't afford to lock horns with Kumo after the Damos attack.

The most they could do is bluff, and Mei would use that to sell their non-interference.

Mei: We'll let you have the Jinchuriki...for a price.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Good thing I'm the Kage.
6E926486-19D9-439C-ACCF-A6FAE73FBC20.jpeg