• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
True, but if it chases them Darui will try to steer its attention away from them for Plan A. If not group up with Valkyries who should be close by by this point given how much time has passed.

If they are close by, it could work out well. Just needs support of every other jounin in the area as well, perhaps more support such as the honor guard or anko

I think hina would win against team kumo so they could get kin to then trade with suna for then valkryies and Darui beat up Kaiju after Pakura Kakashi and Hina keep up with it but flee after they see the valkryies

I'd think it'd be a lot closer than kyuu thinks (Darui vs. Hina anyway) but yeah given that Team Hina has an army in a straight up fight they'd overpower the Genin on numbers.

Honestly I can edit in a post of the Raikage A. Mobilizing defenses at the border of Kumo and B. Having him send word to the Valkyries to back up and get Team Darui immediately given how the situation has escalated.
The Valkyries are many steps ahead of you.
Yes but just an urgent notice to try and make sure they know what they need to do and hurry with it.
They'd reach the islands before the message could reach them lel
I’m pretty sure the Valkyries are nearby. I believe Kyuu has had them saved for a moment like this.
Precisely for such a moment~
If that is the path everyone agrees upon to move the plot then I'll go with it.

Though Team Kumo is gonna be salty if all their work of to now amounts to an auction.
LMFAO, all your work?

You mean Darui swooping in to rob Kin from two genin xD?

You mean all our work, as in team Hina, the ones that actually took Kin down and pressured Yuki into transforming
Well I imagine kin would go with them. But kin just comes with the price of being tailed by Yukimaru XD
Lmfao, you're a funny boy Shen xD
Well if they keep Kin then yeah I'd have no issues IRL putting Yukimaru up for debate. (Though I'd prefer Suna getting a Jinchuriki more than any nation).

They'd still protest but yeah this works better.
You and Shen should get into comedy xD you're killing me lel

Alright, so let's see what sequence of events we're working with.

Reinforcements are gonna come and which Jinchuriki will go where?

I don't see the Kage summit having too much to do with deciding Jinchuriki homes.

As it is I only see Suna and Kumo going home with Jinchuriki. Kumo gets Yuki and Suna gets Kin with Konoha aid.

But what are the other thoughts on it?

Is there something I’m not getting about Yukimaru?
Lel, you didn't just miss you're on a completely different track.

I'm not talking about Yukimaru. I was refering to how team kumo did 'work' despite the extent of it being Darui shamelessly ambushing two genin.

Hina: This is why those piss-puddle shinobi are so...

Lel jkjk

They'll have to work to keep Kin, but that's after this.

“Y̷̨̮͉͙̠͚͒̿̈́́͜͝ỏ̷̥͖̞̯̘̹͑̚u̸̧̘̪̺̭̘͋͗͗̿͐͒ ̷͓̣́̀̇̇͌s̵̳̀͐̀͊̽̐t̵͖͕͍͍͂̈ͅó̸̲̦͖̗͝ṕ̵̢̮̠̲̇͒̑̔p̶̝̌̌͗͘e̶̡̥̬̟̍͆̄͌͆͗̌ͅd̸̢̫̠̗͈͛́̒͋ ̸̠̃̽̂̍͘ẁ̵̛͓̪̌̄̾̂́h̴͎̟̝̜̘͋͊͐̔̏̌̾ẻ̷̜̠̤͚̜̜̑̅͋̽n̸̤̲̼͔̹͛̃̏̆͘͜ ̵̨̫̤̙̬͐̄y̷̲̮̲̗̏̒̑ȯ̶̜̟͗̀̌͋̓u̶̯̫̻̍̈́͜ ̶̬̘̪̤̺̹̤̎ẅ̶̢̦̥̼̮̯́̈́̈́̏̉̑o̴͓͔͎̥̯̽̈̾̕r̵͕̪̝̫͚̯̥͗̒̋e̵̮͊́͂̀͘͝͠ ̵̯̠̟̘́͌̈̈́̋͌̀a̴͎̺̓́ ̵͎̺̘̹̄c̶̱̹̺̙̮͆̃̄ö̶͈͈͚̮́͋̈́̍͘̚ļ̸̣̉͛͊̌̏̂l̶̖͒̔͐̌̉͘ą̵̖͓̥̣̮̠͐̉̀̊́̈̄ṙ̶̡͓̹̟̳̈́̂͘ ̶̗̬̀̋̈́̐a̸̘̓̈̋̽̀͑ͅņ̶̺̘̫̓̈̀̔̃̏͜d̴͕̺͖͂̓̐͜ ̸̢̡̱̠͖̦͑͑̀̏̋͝͝d̵̺̰̒ȏ̵̜́̆̄͒͒̓n̸͚̮̬̤̄͂̏̾̋̃̿ń̶̫͙̠̤͙̱̊̎̎ͅe̴̡͔̗̔ḍ̶̙̩͈͙̀̔ ̸̀̃̾̍͜t̴̗̞̺̂͒ͅh̴̡́̏́̾̅́̀e̶̫̝͒̔͠ ̸̡̢̡̠̑t̵̜͎̆i̷̥͕͌t̴͖́̃̈́̈́̓l̸̢̧̜̥̗̮̱̽̆̄̓̿̓̕ẽ̴̦͗̌ ̶̓͜ͅő̷̖̰͈̕̕f̵̰̯̼̪͇̀̒ ̷̭͎͕͒̋s̴̨̛͖͖͎̖̪͊͛̑̎͋̆l̷̹̀̅̔̋̅͋ạ̵̥͒v̶̢̡̨̺͙̋͌͘͝ͅȩ̴̛̹̩̬̮̥͖͑̏̾̽̃.̵̼̮̤̑.̵̳̍͊.̵̛͖̬͒̿̏̈́̕!̴͍̪͔̫͔̍“

The voices grew more unified, the chattering quieting in exchange for a more echoing, combined voice.

“Yo̷̺̦̯͕̠̓̅̈́̾͘ͅų̴͉̪̞̘̥͎̏̏̎͑ ̵̡̧̹͈͕̲̭̓̏g̵̨͙̺̰̥̊͐͂̇̏̚͝r̸̨̥̖̽̿͠o̴͓͙͉̓͊̒̚̚̕͘w̴̧͉̟̲̟̯̉̂̿͜͝ ̶͙͚̤͓̊̃̑c̵͖͈͆o̷̯̣̾̚͜m̸̢̺͎͚͉̺̅̏̑́̿͛f̵̳͙̩͍͝o̵͇̞̱͂͌r̸̰͎̔t̸̜͓̱́̅̐̂ą̵̣̝̺̀̿̾͝b̷̖͋̌l̷͓͇͓̣̈́̅̎ͅe̸̳͎͂̏͌́.̵͎͎̖̜̰͐͌͑̅͗ ̶͚̲̳̃̎͂̓͝C̷̫̯͚͙͙̬̺͐̈́́ǫ̵͔̠̘̩̔̈̅̒̀̓m̴͕̺̆̐͆̕͠ͅp̴̗̲̖̳̩̟̣̎͗́̓l̵͉̳̩͎̤̣̣̀a̸̡̹̟͎̩͖̟͋̑̂́͝c̴̖̟̽̀̆̈̚ȩ̶̏̚̕n̸̯̣̟̕ṫ̸̯̹̱̻͔̝́.̴̞̥̉͋̋͑̀͑ ̵̩̝̉̏͊͆͝O̴̠̦̾͊ù̴̢̘̝̦̠̦̈́̂̃̄͝t̶̹͓̪̄̽ͅ ̶̛̥͊ò̶̧̩̤́f̴̦̭̖̽̔̔ ̶̗̱̯̮͋̔͌̿̚͝ť̷̢̗͚̼̽͛̃̿͊̒ū̸̯̒͆̇̈́̃̓n̸̮̻̋̒̋̌̐̀̃é̵͍̫͂̒̎͌͘͝.̶̡͓̬̟̳̣̇̒̆“

The voices began to be more intense in their speech, as if it were orally about to throw a punch...until it suddenly softened.

“B̶̺̮̏̓u̵̥̝̐͊t̷͕̐̿̓ͅ ̸̣͐̔Í̶̢͎͝ ̴̭̪͒̔̚s̴̖͑͜è̷̝è̵͖̼̣̽ ̷̧̈́̿ý̸̥͈̌o̵̰̘͊̐ů̵̻̰͍̄̏ ̶̡̱̺̓à̷̞͈͠s̴̻̺͑̈͝ ̷̦̲͛m̵͖̥̞͐o̸̢̧͊͜r̶̟̳̈͛̉e̸̦͠.̵̠̿̓̈́͜ ̵͉́̑Y̶̬̪̿̆é̴̤̒̉s̸͔̊͂̀.̴͍̮̘̏̀̾ ̶̖͇̍Y̷̰͕͇̏o̸̡̨̪̐́͒ú̷̖̥͖̕ ̸̧͕̗͘a̸̪̬̓͘r̵̨̓e̶̞͓̯̐̿̆ ̵͖̹̀ư̴͓̐͒n̵͓͘ỉ̵ͅq̵̟̳̀̎ṵ̴̱̭̅̾͝ḛ̵̜̀͑̀,̴͉̞̠̊͑̕ ̷̺̩͗̇S̸̟͒e̴̱͒̑i̶͍̼̹͐͑̚u̷̮͇͌n̵͔̼͐̈.̶̨̀̔͝ ̴̠̣̹͂R̴͙̩̪̆ă̷͚͜͝r̸͕̹̚e̶̢̛̤̲.̵̻̆ ̷͓̙͔̚I̴̧̛͙͙̿ ̷͚̱̖̐l̸̫̳̃ĩ̴̭͌k̴̨̗̝͐e̴͈̜̋͐ ̵̭̞̍͜y̶͉̮̔̾ȍ̶̠̱̕u̸̞͇͒̾.̷̢̩̳͆̂ ̸͙͐̏̊Į̷͎̈́͊ ̶̧̧̞̊́͘c̷̖͋à̴̫͖͎̊ṅ̴̖͛͘ ̸̛͇͖ḥ̸͚̒̀ẻ̷̢̼̇l̷̬̬̆͒p̵̬̍̒̑ ̴͇̥̹̌y̴̜͚̽̉̕͜o̵̢̮̳̽̓̕ů̴̢͝ͅ ̷̞͎͉̓̄a̶̜͐̔̕c̵̢̦͐̎͝h̶̨̛̖i̶̢͕̹͊é̷̢̩͜v̷͕̋ḛ̴̼́̓͜͝ ̶̖̥̀͐g̴̝̭̬̈́͠r̵̞͍̚͜e̷̞̅͠a̴̟̅t̶̤͓̜̏̚ň̵̨̔e̴͕͂ṣ̸̓s̷̹̣̔̓͝.̸̧̺̏ͅ.̶̧̊̄.̸̗̜̉̃ï̵͉̱f̶̮͐̾͝ ̴̛̯̭̾̄y̸͔͔̎́̕͜o̶̻̅ȗ̷͎͌̕ ̷̥̫̙̂͝ȯ̴̰̞̓ṋ̵̔͝͠l̸͕͎͓̽y̶̧̫̑̽̚ ̶̛͓̺̣͌͛s̶̨̎a̴͓̙͋͝ȳ̵͔̻̯͠ ̸̬̮̜̋y̴̯̆̾e̸͕̳͌͝s̶͖͂͒̕.̵̨̛̙͈̈́́“
I'm getting Orochimaru vibes from this

Was just about to get to what koop is saying.

With the leaf, cloud, mist forces there suna probably isnt walking away with a jinchuriki.

Unless of course, the jinchuriki konoha gets goes to suna, which I dont mind.
Alright re: this post right here.

The current plan is all the Jonin team up and we all take down Yukimaru together yay for teamwork and puppies and rainbows and all that charitable shit.

That plan honestly sucks for everyone who's name isn't Kirigakure or Kumogakure.

Unless Ay suddenly turned into a pacifist who's into talking things out, Kumo should try to stare down the other nations and they will most likely succeed.

Konoha/Suna won't have enough players on the board to even factor in. Between the two nations they have three Jonin to Kumo's like 15 (Ay, Valkyries, Darui etc.)

Ay would just flip them off. They don't get anything.

Since the only other party with relevant fire power present will be the Mist, they are the only ones with the power to actually negotiate.

I don't see them getting the Jinchuriki either though. Given Damos just scared them shitless for a Biju, I can't imagine they'd be in such a hurry to put another target on their back.

They only benefit in that the Biju doesn't shaft their land.

But right now, Suna is the nation that would benefit from a Jinchuriki the most correct?
Yes they will. Which is why Pakura wants to go after the Kaiju I believe. It’s just that there’s a high probability they’ll be risking their lives for nothing.
That deal with Konoha, I feel like Rasa would accept it very begrudgingly
The deal I believe Pakura made is for the Leaf to give Suna the jinchuriki. If Kumo or Kiri get their hands on it then I want to know if Suna still owes the Leaf for risking their lives on this.

But right now, Suna is the nation that would benefit from a Jinchuriki the most correct?
It is, but they don't have even the slightest chance of getting it unless Tsunade sends reinforcements, or for some reason Ay is feeling like a pretty princess.

The absolute best case scenario for Kumo not just flipping everyone off, is that Mist/Konoha/Suna team up and— wait, the Mist hate Xenos so that'd never happen.

But, let's assume Mei manages to convince them to team up (So Jin can go on another rant about how she aided the Xenos and blahblah)

Why the hell would Mei give a Jinchuriki to Suna when she just lost one?

Either way you take it, Suna is just free-labor. This is just a charity border patrol we're gifting the Mist.