• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be quite honest, @Shen: King of the Mist @Godjacob I don't care if someone obtains biju chakra or such.
What I do care about is the fairness of deciding.

And frankly, you both make no valid points other than the fact that you don't like it and think it won't work.
Shen, you claim a biju cloak would last five seconds than burn you up, when we both know that's not true, and is a rule you wanna establish here. By all means, if I'm wrong, show me some evidence, I'll admit I was.

Jacob...you've just been waiting for someone who agrees with you. XD

Tl;Dr This is a Naruto rp. Get used to the fact that people will try and absorb biju chakra.

I'm hardly die-hard for the chakra cloak. As far as I'm concerned the chakra cloaks are just how Biju chakra naturally manifests itself. I'm pretty sure Naruto wasn't managing the chakra control of the Shinobi Alliance after he passed on chakra to them.

All I really need to know is that absorption of Biju chakra is possible. How the chakra manifests itself is meh, and stats are buffed proportional to the amount of chakra used and hardly its form.

Okay, here is my cited source. There is no indication of a chakra cloak being stolen by someone in canon and no basis for it to just assume that the Hyuga chakra eating technique can both take and be able to give/perfectly use a chakra cloak.

The arguments for it are stretching at best. It's one thing to have something that "eats" chakra, it's another to use said technique to take a chakra cloak a unique attibute of a Jinchuriki and be able to use it and hand it out at one's leisure. Buffing a clan in no need of any buff to solve this one time issue.

The Chakra of a Biju has been stolen in a few cases. Samehada being the key example as it stole B's chakra cloak and was sharing the Biju chakra with Kisame.

Whether the chakra formed a cloak or not is less of a point compared to:

1) Stealing Biju chakra is possible
2) Biju Chakra buffs stats

which is all that really matters.

Anything beyond that is just for appearance sake, because as I'd said earlier. I believe someone would get buffed proportionally to the amount of chakra stolen.

@Mystic Zander

Shouldn’t guren be more disturbed or freaked out about this abomination?

Dude you always ask for reactions, even when its not necessary. Lol

Guren is literally HUNTING one of these things right now, and two others have made there presence known, so a Biju Chakra was already in the back of her mind as a possibility.

Plus, all of her focus is on the Jinchuriki she's in the middle of attacking.

Its not like I completely ignored it, Katsuo reacted. I simply don't believe Guren would give more than a passing glance as long as they werent the direct target.
If anything, she would've used everyones shock as an opening.

Sorry @Grand Master Koop I'm not happy with that reply either.
This powerder isnt simply being carried by the wind, its forcefully compacting around you. Slashing a sword, even with lighting chakra, would likely do nothing.
For reference, its essentially impossible to dodge this attack through physical means.

If these points weren't enough, I'll back track and say Henshina wouldnt even have enough time to draw her blade and spin. You didn't react till she'd already almost completely cleared the gap between the two of you, and her move is nearly instantaneous.

This is basically what's happening to you.
As you can see, she can accurately and instantly encase hundreds of thousands of flying insects at once.

Edit: I think its only fair, that if you can't find a way to evade it with one more correction, you shouldn't be able to at all.

Last edited:
“Hey what’s going on? Gyuuki? What did you do to Gyuuki lady?!” Henshina was still trying to reach her Biju and shouted at Guren when she noticed her follow up attack. “Oh shoot!” She said out loud when she saw the crystal user launch at her again before creating a swarm of powdered crystal to sent at her. Thinking quickly, Henshina kicked the withered tree, causing it to start toppling over. While the tree fell, the Jinchuriki quickly began channeling lightning chakra around her body and into her newly drawn blade. Stabbing into the log and releasing a burst of lightning all around her , Henshina aimed to repel the crystal powder then proceeded to spin behind the fallen log in order to escape the her attacker. “Darn it, what would Gyuuki do here? Well he would probably go stop thinking and just run.” She thought. “Stop dallying and run you fool! Is probably how he would word it.” She imitated before starting her retreat. After starting her retreat, Henshina suddenly felt weighted down on her left side and slammed to ten ground. She looked over to it and saw some of the crystal powder had landed on her left arm and leg and had crystallized them. "Oh, that's not good."
Alright @Mystic Zander i edited once more

I would argue that lightning chakra would increase reaction speed
Alright @Mystic Zander i edited once more

Alrighty. I guess your hit by it then. Lol

Lightning chakra wouldn't simply 'repel' a continuous, high pressure, omnidirectional attack.
At most, some of the crystal would've been pushed a few feet away, then continued towards you.
And if you move anywhere, you'll be walking right through crystal dust.

Example: As you fell from the tree, you would've been encased instantly.

Crystal Encampment Wave, a technique that can only really be dodged by the Hyuga, or Zaku (if he's lucky).

I'm just gonna tell you now, you'd need an omnidirectional concussive blast that was continuous in order to simply 'repel' the dust.

Crystal Encampment Wave, a technique that can only really be dodged by the Hyuga, or Zaku (if he's lucky).

I'm just gonna tell you now, you'd need an omnidirectional concussive blast that was continuous in order to simply 'repel' the dust.
These statements make people antsy :v

Much appreciated if you'd leave them unsaid. For the sake of everyone's enjoyment and my increasingly exam-fueled short fuse lel

Speaking of exams, 1 Down and 11 to go ~

Four essays in 3 hours ~w~ god I hate writing academically xD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
These statements make people antsy :v

Much appreciated if you'd leave them unsaid. For the sake of everyone's enjoyment and my increasingly exam-fueled short fuse lel

Speaking of exams, 1 Down and 11 to go ~

Four essays in 3 hours ~w~ god I hate writing academically xD

More so blocking than a dodge here, as dodging wouldn’t really be an option unless your a Hozuki or something XD

Ahem. In light of future arcs which are more oriented towards politics and those of a certain social status, I'll do a quick run-down of a few olden oriental social etiquettes. Specifically in regards to the Daimyo's who are the closest things to Emperors/Kings.

1. Do not touch the Daimyo.
    1. Do not even prompt physical contact with the Daimyo unless he prompts it first. That includes the likes of hand shakes.
  2. Do not walk in the presence of the Daimyo. You are meant to trot.
  3. Do not look at the Daimyo's wife.
    1. She will, more oft than not, be situated behind a paper screen. She may also communicate though messengers rather than directly.
  4. Shoes stay outside.
  5. Do not turn your back on the Daimyo unless he does it first.
    1. To retreat in the Daimyo's presence you trot in reverse while maintaining a slight bow.
  6. Do not begin eating before the Daimyo
  7. It's only polite to sample everything at the table.
  8. Light burping is in some cases acceptable, and even encouraged as unspoken compliments to the chef.
  9. Sit according to social status, higher status at the head of the table.
  10. Speaking of sitting, do not sit before the Daimyo does.
  11. If you are pouring tea, do not fill the cup. 80% filled is considered acceptable.
  12. Also regarding tea, it should be warm rather than hot.

Ahem. In light of future arcs which are more oriented towards politics and those of a certain social status, I'll do a quick run-down of a few olden oriental social etiquettes. Specifically in regards to the Daimyo's who are the closest things to Emperors/Kings.

1. Do not touch the Daimyo.
    1. Do not even prompt physical contact with the Daimyo unless he prompts it first. That includes the likes of hand shakes.
  2. Do not walk in the presence of the Daimyo. You are meant to trot.
  3. Do not look at the Daimyo's wife.
    1. She will, more oft than not, be situated behind a paper screen. She may also communicate though messengers rather than directly.
  4. Shoes stay outside.
  5. Do not turn your back on the Daimyo unless he does it first.
    1. To retreat in the Daimyo's presence you trot in reverse while maintaining a slight bow.
  6. Do not begin eating before the Daimyo
  7. It's only polite to sample everything at the table.
  8. Light burping is in some cases acceptable, and even encouraged as unspoken compliments to the chef.
  9. Sit according to social status, higher status at the head of the table.
  10. Speaking of sitting, do not sit before the Daimyo does.
  11. If you are pouring tea, do not fill the cup. 80% filled is considered acceptable.
  12. Also regarding tea, it should be warm rather than hot.

Katsuo: Heheh. Alright, I'll bite.