• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
No.

Reducing weight is a canon Jutsu without hand seals.

So I'm using hand seals to channel the wind-water emissions which I will make one jutsu.

Now the story is changing.

If it’s canon without handseals...why is there handseals in the post anyway if you knew this? Especially when you said it was for the lightweight justu.

I’d be open to custom justu, as long as they make sense.

Now the story is changing.

If it’s canon without handseals...why is there handseals in the post anyway if you knew this? Especially when you said it was for the lightweight justu.

I’d be open to custom justu, as long as they make sense.
Yes, I'm changing it to compromise with you.

I showed you the lighten weight technique and it being used without hand seals. Since you insist on the need for hand-seals I'm going to make Wind-Water Jets a custom Jutsu for Hina and she'll use a hand seal to activate it.

Yes, I'm changing it to compromise with you.

I showed you the lighten weight technique and it being used without hand seals. Since you insist on the need for hand-seals I'm going to make Wind-Water Jets a custom Jutsu for Hina and she'll use a hand seal to activate it.

You didn’t show me anything in all fairness, you told me. The only thing I’m finding is the lightweight boulder justu, which allows you to be lighter than air and flight capable. But it’s not in the leaf.

That second half sounds good. As long as it’s not pure emissions and has handseals its good.

You didn’t show me anything in all fairness, you told me. The only thing I’m finding is the lightweight boulder justu, which allows you to be lighter than air and flight capable. But it’s not in the leaf.

That second half sounds good. As long as it’s not pure emissions and has handseals its good.
Yes, Light-weight boulder is what I'm talking about. It makes her lighter so the jets can push her faster.

As for how Hina learned Lighten Weight Rock, I'll write it into her backstory.

Yes, Light-weight boulder is what I'm talking about. It makes her lighter so the jets can push her faster.
How does she have that? That’s only learned on the other side of the ninja world?

As for how Hina learned Lighten Weight Rock, I'll write it into her backstory.
Oh. Hm...i’ll Suspend my disbelief for now.

Also, just looked it up. Needs a handsign to do.

Which is all good, but I've already proved that it doesn't need hand seals.

The Byakugan is sometimes used with hand seals as well but it doesn't need them.

They can both be used with or without hand seals. Completely up to choice.

You haven’t proven it. You’ve said it. I have proved however with the video it indeed does use it.

I’d like evidence first before I accept that as fact.

Here it is once again:

0513-001.png

I think I rather like the idea of using Yang Release for Sagisō's body training, so I'm trying to decide on whether to have Sagisō learn Water Release or Yang Release first.

Her Yang Release will mostly be used to increase the upper limit of her stats in her base. What she'll be doing is a Chinese Styled body tempering, and after completing each stage she'll have advanced in some way. The stages I have in mind are:

1. Muscles
  2. Tendon
  3. Viscera
  4. Blood
  5. Marrow
Viscera itself is subdivided into 5 Stages because I'll be focusing on the 5 Yin Organs, namely: Heart, Liver, Spleen, Kidney, Lungs.

So all-in-all it would look something like this:

1. Muscles
  2. Tendon
  3. Viscera
    1. Spleen
    2. Kidney
    3. Liver
    4. Lungs
    5. Heart
  4. Blood
  5. Marrow
This should affect an all-round increase in her physical ability in the end.

My end-goal with all this is to get Sagisō's base physical feats to all-round second-rate. Second rate being, she'd only be inferior to those who focused more on specific stats. i.e. slower than base Kiro who's future training is speed-focused, physically weaker than base Katsuo who's strength-focused, less stamina than base Tomiko who's...stamina-focused?

Yea, so all-round second-rate with her base feats, so while she'd lose out to people specializing, she'd be above or comparable to those that didn't put in that same level of focus.

I think the whole thing probably takes 2-ish years of training to complete. Note this training regime is meant to raise her base and thus I'm only comparing it to other characters in their base. Base being un-affected by Jutsu or otherwise.

After I get some feedback I'll go into the specifics of each stage.

I think I rather like the idea of using Yang Release for Sagisō's body training, so I'm trying to decide on whether to have Sagisō learn Water Release or Yang Release first.

Her Yang Release will mostly be used to increase the upper limit of her stats in her base. What she'll be doing is a Chinese Styled body tempering, and after completing each stage she'll have advanced in some way. The stages I have in mind are:

1. Muscles
  2. Tendon
  3. Viscera
  4. Blood
  5. Marrow
Viscera itself is subdivided into 5 Stages because I'll be focusing on the 5 Yin Organs, namely: Heart, Liver, Spleen, Kidney, Lungs.

So all-in-all it would look something like this:

1. Muscles
  2. Tendon
  3. Viscera
    1. Spleen
    2. Kidney
    3. Liver
    4. Lungs
    5. Heart
  4. Blood
  5. Marrow
This should affect an all-round increase in her physical ability in the end.

My end-goal with all this is to get Sagisō's base physical feats to all-round second-rate. Second rate being, she'd only be inferior to those who focused more on specific stats. i.e. slower than base Kiro who's future training is speed-focused, physically weaker than base Katsuo who's strength-focused, less stamina than base Tomiko who's...stamina-focused?

Yea, so all-round second-rate with her base feats, so while she'd lose out to people specializing, she'd be above or comparable to those that didn't put in that same level of focus.

I think the whole thing probably takes 2-ish years of training to complete. Note this training regime is meant to raise her base and thus I'm only comparing it to other characters in their base. Base being un-affected by Jutsu or otherwise.

After I get some feedback I'll go into the specifics of each stage.

Ah interesting. So your going a master of the gentle and rough fist route I take it? Would make sense since for the majority of the time you want to fight close combat

Yerp, that's always been the aim. To master both forms of taijutsu and go full nintaijutsu.

The plan is, quite simply, to punch and kick her way into the top tier. So the bulk of her later stuff is focused on heightening her offensive power i.e. punches, kicks, etc. and then actually making sure she can land those hits.

Yerp, that's always been the aim. To master both forms of taijutsu and go full nintaijutsu.

The plan is, quite simply, to punch and kick her way into the top tier. So the bulk of her later stuff is focused on heightening her offensive power i.e. punches, kicks, etc. and then actually making sure she can land those hits.

*kenji sheds a single tear*

Sounds like it has promise, or at least worth experimenting. Though keeping them in short rage is the hard part.

*kenji sheds a single tear*

Sounds like it has promise, or at least worth experimenting. Though keeping them in short rage is the hard part.
I've considered that and my opt is going to be if you're too far for me to close the distance you're probably also too far to hit me properly.

So to shore that up she's going to have techniques to hide. That's partially the reason she's learning Water Release. The idea is to learn to Hiding in Mist from Azumi and then have her modify it into a large 'Mist ball' that will move around with her. If she's at long-range she'll throw that up and let people fire blindly into the Mist trying to hit her while she closes the distance. Once she's at close-range the next step will be turning that Mist into something sticky or quagmire-like to slow-down speedsters like LCM Kiro.

I've considered that and my opt is going to be if you're too far for me to close the distance you're probably also too far to hit me properly.
Most likely if they wanted distance, they plan to strike from it. Take Zaku, Katsuo, Azumi, or Kai as prominent examples

So to shore that up she's going to have techniques to hide. That's partially the reason she's learning Water Release. The idea is to learn to Hiding in Mist from Azumi and then have her modify it into a large 'Mist ball' that will move around with her. If she's at long-range she'll throw that up and let people fire blindly into the Mist trying to hit her while she closes the distance. Once she's at close-range the next step will be turning that Mist into something sticky or quagmire-like to slow-down speedsters like LCM Kiro.
Hmmmm...that seems like it could work. Extremely limits the enemy as far as shooting. Unless they have dakka (Katsuo) or sheer surface area coverage to where it won’t matter (Zaku)

Most likely if they wanted distance, they plan to strike from it. Take Zaku, Katsuo, Azumi, or Kai as prominent examples

Hmmmm...that seems like it could work. Extremely limits the enemy as far as shooting. Unless they have dakka (Katsuo) or sheer surface area coverage to where it won’t matter (Zaku)
Yea, but I'd rather take those wide coverage attacks at a distance rather than at point-blank, will give Sagiso some space to work with in terms of dodging and setting up a defense. In all honesty, the wider their attacks the better for her because she can hunker down in a corner and only take like a fraction of the blast rather than the full-thing at point-blank.

Her defense is going to be offense, being that her late-game ace in the hole is going to be basically a razor-sharp wind-chainsaw based around the 3rd Raikage's Hell Stab and wind-blade principles.

Wind-Blade principles being that the cutting edge of wind is produced by rubbing two chakra currents against each other. I'll probably bring that technique up after I finish working on this Yang Release thing.

What’s dakka? Lel
Dakka: Extreme amounts of projectiles fired in rapid succession.
8690C601-6E6C-4FA3-92CF-807870C2F1ED.jpeg

Yea, but I'd rather take those wide coverage attacks at a distance rather than at point-blank, will give Sagiso some space to work with in terms of dodging and setting up a defense. In all honesty, the wider their attacks the better for her because she can hunker down in a corner and only take like a fraction of the blast rather than the full-thing at point-blank.
Albeit even if you hunker down the mist would probably get blown away if it’s one of the wider ranged attacks, not to mention being a threat to itself. It does limit its visibility so they won’t be able to see what your doing, so allows some sneaky stuff, but that’s about it.

Her defense is going to be offense, being that her late-game ace in the hole is going to be basically a razor-sharp wind-chainsaw based around the 3rd Raikage's Hell Stab and wind-blade principles.

Wind-Blade principles being that the cutting edge of wind is produced by rubbing two chakra currents against each other. I'll probably bring that technique up after I finish working on this Yang Release thing.
A wind chainsaw huh? Now to be on the same page as you, is it a close ranged or a long ranged attack?

Albeit even if you hunker down the mist would probably get blown away if it’s one of the wider ranged attacks, not to mention being a threat to itself. It does limit its visibility so they won’t be able to see what your doing, so allows some sneaky stuff, but that’s about it.
Yea, but that's fine. The person's wide-range attack would end up being her cover for a bit. If she's hunkering down though she's preparing to mitigate as much damage as possible.

A wind chainsaw huh? Now to be on the same page as you, is it a close ranged or a long ranged attack?
It's a close-range attack lol.

main-qimg-8699accfbd1b2dc0e7fe03882eeaa036

It's a Wind-Release version of that stab.

The idea is to create an oscillating wind blade on her hand.

Yea, but that's fine. The person's wide-range attack would end up being her cover for a bit. If she's hunkering down though she's preparing to mitigate as much damage as possible.

It's a close-range attack lol.

main-qimg-8699accfbd1b2dc0e7fe03882eeaa036

It's a Wind-Release version of that stab.

The idea is to create an oscillating wind blade on her hand.

So it gives her extended melee range for her melee focused attacks then. What would the power of this thing be, you think? And what could it cut through?

So it gives her extended melee range for her melee focused attacks then. What would the power of this thing be, you think? And what could it cut through?
Its power would increase with the number of fingers she's using.

The concept of it is to take a 'wind blade' to its logical extreme. IIRC when Asuma is teaching Naruto how to do Wind Naruto transformation, he says that the sharpness of a wind-blade comes from grinding two currents of chakra together.

So this technique uses the chakra points in Sagiso's chakra points fingers as focal points for 'whirlpools'. You can visualize them as circular saws as well.

upload_2020-7-16_0-4-4.jpeg

She would put two fingers together and the whirlpools would spin. Between her fingers, the currents of wind chakra would be continually sharpened by these whirlpools.

The more fingers she adds the more whirlpools she can use and the more wind currents she can push together resulting in an even sharper blade.

Its a lot of fine-work and requires some good chakra control to not turn her fingers into a bloody mist or anything.

Its estimated power? Well, this is Sagisō's strongest Jutsu, but it's focused on sharpness. When I add her gloves and crank her chakra up to max and everything...I don't think there's a lot of defenses this attack couldn't go through eventually.

It ain't gonna level mountains in single swings like the Susano, because the Jutsu's range is really only a couple feet, but it should get solid cuts into most anything I can think of right now. It's a self-sharpening chainsaw, so whatever it couldn't slice through like butter it would just grind against until it gave way. So while she couldn't off a mountain in a single swing, she could probably tunnel her way to the other side if she kept running (and of course, didn't run out of chakra).

The best defense I can think of against it is a liquid-quagmire defense, since:

1) liquids don't cut

2) the liquid slows down the movement of Sagiso's arm and thus the blade itself

I should note, the blade is focused entirely on sharpness and doesn't have any propelling power of its own, so if you can stop Sagiso from moving you've functionally stopped the blade.

There might be other ways to stop the blade but I haven't thought of them yet.

Edit:

Oh! Likewise, if you can sufficiently reduce her momentum then you diminish the driving power behind the blade, but it would still passively grind away at whatever it is contact with it due to the grinding wind-currents.