• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
War while already battling the sound is the recipe for disaster and domino effect rather than spoils. Especially when other nations see you in TWO wars, would be the perfect time to take advantage and break the camel’s back.
Which is where the Sand would come in. As allies, they could guard our back at the very least, if not join the fight. There could be a better reason to start a war for just money tho...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Which is where the Sand would come in. As allies, they could guard our back at the very least, if not join the fight. There could be a better reason to start a war for just money tho...

Which is actually where Danzo comes in. Danzo would most likely, since he’s eventually being allied with the sound, Be building cautiously rather be attacking riskily.

Though I do agree, money isn’t a reason the leaf would do so.

List out the benefits of going to war with the Mist more comprehensively, you should have...two lists?

1) Benefits from taking out the Mist.

Money, Land, Trade Benefits (from control over the sea), etc.

2) Reasons we should aggress the Mist

The reasons here are different from the benefits. The reasons are more why from a moral stand-point should we attack the Mist? Could you provide a just cause? Did they do anything to us that would merit retaliation?

We'd need a Casus Belli, a reason that justifies war.

Yeah the genjutsu placed on land of fire citizens on the coast is basically a cold invasion

Which they’d have no idea where that is and would he OOC just to immediately known of it.

Lacking that, you can justify retaliation, they've done enough to warrant action against them. The Clans would probably support the action just to retrieve the blood Hama took.

I doubt they’d start a war over a few drops she battered the leaf mini themselves with. Which again, hasn’t been brought up as an actually issue, and Kakashi hasn’t even reported that to my knowledge.

Which they’d have no idea where that is and would he OOC just to immediately known of it.

I doubt they’d start a war over a few drops she battered the leaf mini themselves with. Which again, hasn’t been brought up as an actually issue, and Kakashi hasn’t even reported that to my knowledge.
They know of both situations actually.

They've known about the genjutsu at the coast since the end of the 8 tails arc. They had surveyed the coast for damages, flooding, etc. from the presence of the double Biju. It was reported and then the Uchiha were dispatched to investigate.

They might not start a war over it, but they'd take action against the Mist over it. Blood can be replicated and then used to graft in bloodlines: gaining access to or revealing the secrets of kekkei genkai.

Kakashi's mini trade was also reported during the meeting the Leaf had during the festival. The full list of discussion topics covered during that meeting.
1. The 8-Tails Retrieval Mission
a. The deal between Kakashi and Pakura
i. Getting compensation for the jinchuriki itself​
b. Interrogating Kin for information on Orochimaru
i. Either getting infro from Suna or sending someone to Suna
1. Possibly Ibuki​
c. The appearance of cloaked figures
d. Takato’s Report
e. Encounter with the Mist
i. Hama collecting blood samples​
f. The Sound attack during the mission
i. Their targetting of Kiro​
g. Mission Results:
i. 1 Jinchuriki Death (Kumo captured Biju)
ii. 2 Jinchuriki Captured (Suna: 6 tails) | (Iwa: 8 tails)
iii. 1 Sound Prisoner Captured
1. Zaku’s interrogation results​

===================================================================
The first point I have on the list and the various sub-points under it. I'm hoping we can just start from the very first one and knock them off one by one.

So in discussing the mission the first thing is the deal between Kakashi and Pakura over the Jinchuriki

@Retro Master
@Godjacob

On the part of any of the deals Kakashi made, I only take issue with the blood samples, but I know Retro and Neb do take issue with the jinchuriki trade. That is it's own topic.

They've known about the genjutsu at the coast since the end of the 8 tails arc. They had surveyed the coast for damages, flooding, etc. from the presence of the double Biju. It was reported and then the Uchiha were dispatched to investigate.
What? That doesn’t make any sense. How could they know of something that isn’t visually present when investigating?

On the part of any of the deals Kakashi made, I only take issue with the blood samples, but I know Retro and Neb do take issue with the jinchuriki trade. That is it's own topic.
Albeit that was an actual agreement, not an affront. Especially when they have open hostilities toward another faction right now

What? That doesn’t make any sense. How could they know of something that isn’t visually present when investigating?
The Team that went to check the coast was Hina's team, and then had all the dojutsu users, four pairs of Byakugan and a Sharingan.
Albeit that was an actual agreement, not an affront. Especially when they have open hostilities toward another faction right now
Both agreements have generated mixed responses, so the Leaf, i.e. us, is still deciding whether to act on that.

Open hostilities to another faction are exactly why they'd involve Suna, which is what was pointed out earlier. If we attack the Mist, then Suna protects.

In any case, I noted that I don't think they'd go to war over anything that has happened though far, but I think retaliatory action would be warranted.

@Mystic Zander @Godjacob @Nukas

The flashback's started!

We're actually going to start with a lot of Nadeshiko stuff and Azumi, Katsuo, and Reaver would mostly be spectators/witnesses to some things in Nadeshiko culture. The first major thing I'm actually going to show is the Succession ceremony, so you're free to watch that. I think I'm going to cover the whole ceremony in one post though, but the first week will just be the Nadeshiko wrapping up their transition.

The flashback's started!

We're actually going to start with a lot of Nadeshiko stuff and Azumi, Katsuo, and Reaver would mostly be spectators/witnesses to some things in Nadeshiko culture. The first major thing I'm actually going to show is the Succession ceremony, so you're free to watch that. I think I'm going to cover the whole ceremony in one post though, but the first week will just be the Nadeshiko wrapping up their transition.

Oh you sound pretty excited. This should be fun, I wonder what you have in store >:D

The flashback's started!

I feel first off Sagiso would want to catch up with Azumi and maybe delve into what they other has done since they last met. Azumi would likely be curious as well as what she aims to do now.

I feel first off Sagiso would want to catch up with Azumi and maybe delve into what they other has done since they last met. Azumi would likely be curious as well as what she aims to do now.
Well, Sagisō will actually prioritize the ceremony. They'll have some time to catch up because the other Nadeshiko, i.e. the rest of the 3rd Gen, haven't arrived yet, but once they do they'll be jumping into the ceremony as soon as possible and catching up will have to wait for after.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

The flashback's started!

I’m excited to see the succession ceremony, but I’m just watching right? You’re still going to be autoing Amari for me (I’m not trying to sound ungrateful or anything, so far this break, though it’s only been a few days, has really been helping. I just was making sure you were still ok with it and didn’t need me to do stuff for it)

I’m excited to see the succession ceremony, but I’m just watching right? You’re still going to be autoing Amari for me (I’m not trying to sound ungrateful or anything, so far this break, though it’s only been a few days, has really been helping. I just was making sure you were still ok with it and didn’t need me to do stuff for it)
Relax Snucks lol

You don't sound ungrateful or anything.

The succession ceremony is simple, though it involves a bit of alcohol.

The Second Generation will pass down what they need to pass down: Skill Names, Concepts, Titles, Knowledge, etc. Then the Third Generation will drink to celebrate. Afterward, it's about establishing themselves, since they're functionally homeless.

On Amari's part, the only thing you need to think about is creating jutsu for her Battle Techniques.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Relax Snucks lol

You don't sound ungrateful or anything.

The succession ceremony is simple, though it involves a bit of alcohol.

The Second Generation will pass down what they need to pass down: Skill Names, Concepts, Titles, Knowledge, etc. Then the Third Generation will drink to celebrate. Afterward, it's about establishing themselves, since they're functionally homeless.

On Amari's part, the only thing you need to think about is creating jutsu for her Battle Techniques.
Ok cool, so I just have to come up with new jutsu based on the skills that would have been passed down or are you also referring to the things like monster strength and meditative mind?

Ok cool, so I just have to come up with new jutsu based on the skills that would have been passed down or are you also referring to the things like monster strength and meditative mind?
Correct on both accounts, actually.

upload_2020-7-31_11-59-10.png

Those are the Solitary Star's Battle Techniques. She doesn't have an Earth or Heaven Rank, so you might need to make some up.

Meditative Mind and Monster Strength are her innate skills, but you've already got something in mind for Meditative mind, right? Once you've settled that into a jutsu or style then you'll be fine.

Sagisō's Innate Skill is Boxing Arts and what she's going to do is combine Savate, 8 Trigrams Fist (the martial art), Chop Hanging Fist, and 8 Extremities fist into one comprehensive fighting style that melds the Hard Fist and Soft Fist.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Correct on both accounts, actually.

View attachment 835253

Those are the Solitary Star's Battle Techniques. She doesn't have an Earth or Heaven Rank, so you might need to make some up.

Meditative Mind and Monster Strength are her innate skills, but you've already got something in mind for Meditative mind, right? Once you've settled that into a jutsu or style then you'll be fine.

Sagisō's Innate Skill is Boxing Arts and what she's going to do is combine Savate, 8 Trigrams Fist (the martial art), Chop Hanging Fist, and 8 Extremities fist into one comprehensive fighting style that melds the Hard Fist and Soft Fist.
I see, I’ll start coming up for stuff with all of that, maybe I actually will be able to without stressing thx to the break now :)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Oh boy. Here we go again, I guess.

Akuenba "Aku" Miyashita

17 (Was forced to take a leave from the academy for multiple years, thus putting him behind others his age in terms of actual experience.)

Village:
Sunagakure

Jutsu type:
Fire Release / Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu) / Chakra Flow

Description:
Aku is a boy of average height and a decently muscular build. His skin is very slightly darker than most, what could be referred to as a "sandy" tone. His hair is medium-lengthed, pitch black, and a bit messy. It covers most of his forehead as well as part of his right eye and naturally grows towards that side of his face. His eyes are a deep brown, with specks of dark red that make them look burgundy in bright light.

Outfit:
Aku wears a simple red shirt with an open black coat that extends down to right below his waist over it. He wears his headband on his left arm under a tattered red half-cape that covers his back and left shoulder, while a red sode shoulder plate covers his right. His black pants are covered with plenty of storage space for shurikens and ninja tools, and black boots provide his feet and lower legs more protection than lighter shoes would. He also wears a full-length katana on his left hip to be quickly drawn and used with his right hand.

Bio:
Aku had always wanted to be a strong ninja, and at first his skill and strength when using Fire based techniques indicated that he would. However his affinity for Fire Release and his higher than average chakra and power had drawbacks too, namely that he couldn't control his fire properly. When he was 11, a freak accident in the middle of training left part of the academy scorched, 18 students severely burned, and 6 dead. Due to this he was forced to take an extended leave from the academy, and his family had to make many public apologies. After what had happened he took to training alone outside the village walls to prevent himself from hurting more people. One night nearly a year after the incident, he returned home from isolated training to his family slaughtered and his house torched. A message was left for him at the scene of the crime asking how he liked his family killed, and that he deserved this for what he did. Since then he has kept moving forward, training, and getting stronger so that he can control his abilities. His goal? Stop innocent people and those he cares about from getting hurt the way he hurt people before.

Warmth, spicy food, good stories, starting fires (Small ones), travelling, anything that gives him a rush of adrenaline.

Dislikes:
Himself, unauthorized touching (Especially the back of his neck), getting wet, being cold, large crowds, those with power who don't protect or help those without it.

Missions completed:
36 Total; 22 D Rank, 13 C Rank, 1 B Rank, 0 A Rank, 0 S Rank.

AKU'S UNIQUE JUTSU LIST - Incomplete, so expect additions.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Six Claws - A technique involving shuriken and chakra flow. Aku infuses six shuriken, three in each hand, with Chakra that ignites them. He then throws them in varying directions, making them much harder to avoid. Essentially his own spin on the "Phoenix Sage Flower" technique.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Flaming Talon - A horizontal sweeping attack. Aku swings his sword forward while it's burning, sending a wave of fire launching forward from the blade.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Piercing Fang - Similar to Raging Demon's Flaming Talon, but instead of a horizontal slash Aku thrusts his blade forward. This launches a direct line of fire ahead of him towards an enemy.

Fire Release: Demon Flame Prison - A movement restricting technique. Aku places his hands on the ground where two circles of flame appear under his palms. Up to six chains of fire, depending on Chakra expended, travel through the ground and erupt at the location of the target. If the chains connect, the target is tethered to the ground by them, unable to move. The area(s) of the target's body that are shackled are also damaged.

Fire Release: Hell on Earth - A Jutsu that Aku came up with my modifying his Midnight Sun technique. Aku launches a large (But not Midnight Sun sized) fireball into the air, before detonating it at his desired height. The fireball then explodes into 60-or-so smaller fireballs that rain down in a large area.

Fire Release: Midnight Sun - Aku's strongest technique. Using it eats through most of his Chakra, so it's reserved for extremely dire situations. Aku charges up, generation an immense amount of heat around his body that makes getting near him feel like getting an intense burn on your entire body. A massive ball of fire begins to form behind his back, and after enough time it launches into the air, resembling a small sun. After reaching it's apex, the fireball hurtles downwards towards it's target, impacting the ground with enough force to leave behind a scorched crater.

Last edited:

Oh boy. Here we go again, I guess.

Akuenba "Aku" Miyashita

17 (Was forced to take a leave from the academy for almost two years, thus putting him behind others his age in terms of actual experience.)

Village:
Sunagakure

Jutsu type:
Fire-Release / Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu) / Chakra Flow

Description:
Aku is a boy of average height and a decently muscular build. His skin is very slightly darker than most, what could be referred to as a "sandy" tone. His hair is medium-lengthed, pitch black, and a bit messy. It covers most of his forehead as well as part of his right eye and naturally grows towards that side of his face. His eyes are a deep brown, with specks of dark red that make them look burgundy in bright light.

Outfit:
Aku wears a simple red shirt with an open black coat that extends down to right below his waist over it. He wears his headband on his left arm under a tattered red half-cape that covers his back and left shoulder, while a red sode shoulder plate covers his right. His black pants are covered with plenty of storage space for shurikens and ninja tools, and black boots provide his feet and lower legs more protection than lighter shoes would. He also wears a full-length katana on his left hip to be quickly drawn and used with his right hand.

Bio:
Aku took to the ninja arts quickly, so quickly that some called him a prodigy before he even attended a proper ninja academy. However his affinity for Fire-Release and his higher than average chakra and power had drawbacks too, namely that he couldn't control his fire properly. When he was 13, a freak accident in the middle of training left part of the academy scorched, 18 students severely burned, and 6 dead. Due to this he was forced to take an extended leave from the academy, and his family had to make many public apologies. After what had happened he took to training alone outside the village walls to prevent himself from hurting more people. One night nearly a year after the incident, he returned home from isolated training to his family slaughtered and his house torched. A message was left for him at the scene of the crime asking how he liked his family killed, that he deserved this for what he did. Since then he has kept moving forward, training, and getting stronger so that he can control his abilities. His goal? Stop innocent people and those he cares about from getting hurt the way he hurt people before.

Warmth, spicy food, good stories, starting fires (Small ones), travelling, anything that gives him a rush of adrenaline.

Dislikes:
Himself, unauthorized touching (Especially the back of his neck), getting wet, being cold, large crowds, those with power who don't protect or help those without it.

Missions completed:
36 Total; 22 D Rank, 13 C Rank, 1 B Rank, 0 A Rank, 0 S Rank.

I definitely like the concept of this character, accepted!

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Hate to be a nuisance here... but could I get a rundown on the most important events, characters, and AU lore since I've been gone? I honestly forget pretty much everyone's characters lmao

Any alliances, friendships, enemies, rivalries, big events, etc. would be welcome information.

Hate to be a nuisance here... but could I get a rundown on the most important events, characters, and AU lore since I've been gone? I honestly forget pretty much everyone's characters lmao

Any alliances, friendships, enemies, rivalries, big events, etc. would be welcome information.

okay to keep things bare bones:

• Sound village invaded the leaf. Knocked out Minato. Sound sent packing with casualties. Kiro and Kai taken prisoner by the leaf under suspicion.

• Kai’s family, the xenophobic Yuki clam break Kai out after strong arming the leaf. Almost works on Kiro until Kiro attempted to kill the uchiha clan head, detaining him. Yuki leave with Kai alone.

• A Clowny Showman Named Absurd was introduced, taking on Mori, Katsuo, and Tomiko all at once with the power of genjustu.

• Group formed in the village of the rain. Consisting of Reaver, the mechanical suit ninja, Baiyan, a foreign blind crystal using ninja, and the leader Azumi.

•Sound village lost their jinchurki, Kin being captured by the sand village and Yukimaru dying in battle.

•Damos, a powerful Akatsuki defeats their Hidden Mist Village’s defenses with one hand, takes Their jinchuriki and left.

•power struggle between Jin (Yuki clan head) and Mei, the kage of the mist.

•Danzo gunning for power in the leaf. ( @Retro Master get on that please.)

•Sound make a surgical strike, taking Kiro back from the leaf village’s Grasp.

Plot

The Chūnin Exams ended with four successful promotees: Katsuo Ikeda, Zaku Abumi, Azumi Noriko, and Kiro Uchiha.

Immediately afterward the Sound began their invasion (Sound Invasion Arc). The attack itself resulted in grueling losses, most notable were Konoha's entire medical corps and the Fourth Hokage Minato, who was rendered comatose after fighting off Orochimaru, two Edo Kage, and two jinchuriki.

The sound fled but were pursued by a rag-tag coalition of shinobi (Sound Chase Arc) who successfully caught up to the Sound, slaying Jirobo of the Sound 4 and capturing Kiro Uchiha and Tayuya, the former of whom has defected from the Mist village. Upon their return, the Yuki Clan invaded the village to take back their heir who was captured along with Kiro because the former is head over heels for the latter. Kiro was then formally exiled by the Yuki Clan Head and spent the next three months in a cushy prison.

Then, news came that the 8 tails jinchuriki had defected from Kumogakure (8 Tails arc) and all the villages had set out to capture her. The successful team was, in the end, the Team sent by Iwagakure consisting of Guren, Katsuo Ikeda, Tomiko Usagi, and Mori Utamura. During the chaos the Sound jinchuriki try to capture Kiro again, but are once more thwarted and result to their biju forms resulting in a Double-Biju Kaiju fusion, which was then handled by the armies of the Mist and Cloud. Of the two Sound jinchuriki (the 6 tails and 3 tails), the 3 tails was taken by Kumo and an arrangement was made between the Leaf and Sand where the Leaf would give the Sand the 6 tails in exchange for a large piece of land and a lot of aid.

Soon afterward Orochimaru attacked the village again, successfully managing to release all the Sound prisoners.

Three months later (current arc) the Chūnin exams have come round, however, there'll also be a Kage Summit held at this time.

Characters

• Reaver
    Amegakure Ninja — Azumi's Great Nations Suicide-Squad

Drug-addled psychiatric ward patient. Utilizes mechanized armor, possesses the capacity for nukes.
  • Kiro
    Mist-Raised Uchiha — Sound Village

Wants to exterminate the Uchiha because of Mist-village propaganda: possesses the Curse mark and a boot-legged version of the Raikage's Lightning Chakra Mode.
  • Katsuo
    Peace-seeking traveler — Possess the headbands of three different nations

Chakra Control kekkei genkai.
  • Sagisō
    Nadeshiko raised Hyūga
  • Kai
    Xenophobic heir to the Yuki Clan

Possesses Ice Release and Organic Release kekkei genkais
  • Tomiko
    Underdog slum-child working her way out of poverty

Possesses Gaia mode (half-sage mode), which restores chakra and stamina through siphoning energy from the ground.
  • Kenji
    Kumo Shinobi

Possesses a Lightning Wolf Cloak technique, trained by a wild-Inuzuka girl who defected to Kumo
  • Madoka
    Suna Puppet user
  • Azumi
    Amegakure Suicide Squad Leader

Hates all the great nations and their guts due to the damages caused to Amegakure during the third war. Winner of the first Chunin exams. Water Release user who possesses the Nara Hiden and has managed to combine the two into the Liquid Shadow technique.
  • Hyōryugetsu
    Kirigakure — Hōzuki Clan

Water Release & Genjutsu expert, uses drug-based genjutsu.
  • Furījia
    Konohagakure — Heiress to the Hyūga Clan
  • Raiku
    Konohagakure — Uchiha Clan

Crow Summons and Crow Feather Armor
  • Taiyo
    Konohagakure

Using a unique Fire-Release Chakra mode named Flashing Burst Style. His first attempt at using it failed horribly and cost him both his arms, they've since been replaced with wooden puppet arms.
  • Zaku
    Otogakure — Blowjobs

Possesses a Curse mark.
  • Senji
    Konohagakure — Taijutsu user
  • Tsuki
    Kirigakure — Exterme Prodigy

Yuki Clan kunoichi who's taking the Chūnin exams after 6 months of training.
  • Rika
    Kumogakure — new 3 tails jinchuriki
  • Sema
    Sunagakure — Archer
  • Mori
    Iwagakure

Digs holes
  • Taji
    Kumogakure
  • Shura
    Konohagakure

Hyuga
  • Shiho
    Konohagakure

Hyuga
  • Amari
    Nadeshiko

Fire Release

World Powers

Konohagakure — Invaded twice by the sound, but through aid from Suna are functionally at full-power. Possess the 9 tails jinchuriki and many noble Clans.

Iwagakure — Hasn't done much. Possesses the 8 tails jinchuriki.

Kirigakure — Possesses Noble Clans. On the brink of civil war as the Xenophobic Yuki Clan and their religious cult-following attempt to usurp the Mizukage. Lost their Jinchuriki to an akatsuki attack.

Sunagakure — Hasn't done much. Possesses the 6 tails jinchuriki.

Kumogakure — Hasn't done much. Possesses the 3 tails jinchuriki.

Amegakure — Hasn't done much. The base of the Akatsuki, wants to bring about peace through power.

Nadeshiko — Hasn't done much. A small group of females, never more than 108.

Last edited:

Plot

The Chūnin Exams ended with four successful promotees: Katsuo Ikeda, Zaku Abumi, Azumi Noriko, and Kiro Uchiha.

Immediately afterward the Sound began their invasion (Sound Invasion Arc). The attack itself resulted in grueling losses, most notable were Konoha's entire medical corps and the Fourth Hokage Minato, who was rendered comatose after fighting off Orochimaru, two Edo Kage, and two jinchuriki.

The sound fled but were pursued by a rag-tag coalition of shinobi (Sound Chase Arc) who successfully caught up to the Sound, slaying Jirobo of the Sound 4 and capturing Kiro Uchiha and Tayuya, the former of whom has defected from the Mist village. Upon their return, the Yuki Clan invaded the village to take back their heir who was captured along with Kiro because the former is head over heels for the latter. Kiro was then formally exiled by the Yuki Clan Head and spent the next three months in a cushy prison.

Then, news came that the 8 tails jinchuriki had defected from Kumogakure (8 Tails arc) and all the villages had set out to capture her. The successful team was, in the end, the Team sent by Iwagakure consisting of Guren, Katsuo Ikeda, Tomiko Usagi, and Mori Utamura. During the chaos the Sound jinchuriki try to capture Kiro again, but are once more thwarted and result to their biju forms resulting in a Double-Biju Kaiju fusion, which was then handled by the armies of the Mist and Cloud. Of the two Sound jinchuriki (the 6 tails and 3 tails), the 3 tails was taken by Kumo and an arrangement was made between the Leaf and Sand where the Leaf would give the Sand the 6 tails in exchange for a large piece of land and a lot of aid.

Soon afterward Orochimaru attacked the village again, successfully managing to release all the Sound prisoners.

Three months later (current arc) the Chūnin exams have come round, however, there'll also be a Kage Summit held at this time.

Characters

• Reaver
    Amegakure Ninja — Azumi's Great Nations Suicide-Squad

Drug-addled psychiatric ward patient. Utilizes mechanized armor, possesses the capacity for nukes.
  • Kiro
    Mist-Raised Uchiha — Sound Village

Wants to exterminate the Uchiha because of Mist-village propaganda: possesses the Curse mark and a boot-legged version of the Raikage's Lightning Chakra Mode.
  • Katsuo
    Peace-seeking traveler — Possess the headbands of three different nations

Chakra Control kekkei genkai.
  • Sagisō
    Nadeshiko raised Hyūga
  • Kai
    Xenophobic heir to the Yuki Clan

Possesses Ice Release and Organic Release kekkei genkais
  • Tomiko
    Underdog slum-child working her way out of poverty

Possesses Gaia mode (half-sage mode), which restores chakra and stamina through siphoning energy from the ground.
  • Kenji
    Kumo Shinobi

Possesses a Lightning Wolf Cloak technique, trained by a wild-Inuzuka girl who defected to Kumo
  • Madoka
    Suna Puppet user
  • Azumi
    Amegakure Suicide Squad Leader

Hates all the great nations and their guts due to the damages caused to Amegakure during the third war. Winner of the first Chunin exams. Water Release user who possesses the Nara Hiden and has managed to combine the two into the Liquid Shadow technique.
  • Hyōryugetsu
    Kirigakure — Hōzuki Clan

Water Release & Genjutsu expert, uses drug-based genjutsu.
  • Furījia
    Konohagakure — Heiress to the Hyūga Clan
  • Raiku
    Konohagakure — Uchiha Clan
  • Taiyo
    Konohagakure

Using a unique Fire-Release Chakra mode named Flashing Burst Style. His first attempt at using it failed horribly and cost him both his arms, they've since been replaced with wooden puppet arms.
  • Senji
    Konohagakure — Taijutsu user
  • Tsuki
    Kirigakure — Exterme Prodigy

Yuki Clan kunoichi who's taking the Chūnin exams after 6 months of training.
  • Rika
    Kumogakure — new 3 tails jinchuriki
  • Sema
    Sunagakure — Archer
  • Mori
    Iwagakure

Digs holes
  • Taji
    Kumogakure
  • Shura
    Konohagakure

Hyuga
  • Shiho
    Konohagakure

Hyuga

World Powers

Konohagakure — Invaded twice by the sound, but through aid from Suna are functionally at full-power. Possess the 9 tails jinchuriki and many noble Clans.

Iwagakure — Hasn't done much. Possesses the 8 tails jinchuriki.

Kirigakure — Possesses Noble Clans. On the brink of civil war as the Xenophobic Yuki Clan and their religious cult-following attempt to usurp the Mizukage. Lost their Jinchuriki to an akatsuki attack.

Sunagakure — Hasn't done much. Possesses the 6 tails jinchuriki.

Kumogakure — Hasn't done much. Possesses the 3 tails jinchuriki.

Amegakure — Hasn't done much. The base of the Akatsuki, wants to bring about peace through power.

Nadeshiko — Hasn't done much. A small group of females, never more than 108.

and in classic kyuu fashion she blows my brief summary out of the water lol