• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
If anybody has any problems with anything here, just let me know and we can try to work something out.

AKU'S UNIQUE JUTSU LIST - Incomplete, so expect additions at some point.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Six Claws - A technique involving shuriken and chakra flow. Aku infuses six shuriken, three in each hand, with chakra that ignites them. He then throws them in varying directions, making them much harder to avoid. Essentially his own spin on the "Phoenix Sage Flower" technique.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Flaming Talon - A horizontal sweeping attack. Aku swings his sword forward while it's burning, sending a wave of fire launching forward from the blade.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Piercing Fang - Similar to Raging Demon's Flaming Talon, but instead of a horizontal slash Aku thrusts his blade forward. This launches a direct line of fire ahead of him towards an enemy.

Fire Release: Demonic Flame Prison - An eruption of fire from both of Aku's hands that run across the ground and encircles the target, creating layers of fire that form walls and prevent an enemy from escaping.

Fire Release: Midnight Sun - Aku's strongest technique. Using it eats through nearly all of his chakra, so it's reserved for extremely dire situations. Aku charges up, generation an immense amount of heat around his body that makes getting near him feel like getting an intense sunburn on your entire body. A massive ball of fire begins to form behind his back, and after enough time it launches into the air, resembling a small sun. After reaching it's apex, the fireball hurtles downwards towards it's target, impacting the ground with enough force to leave behind a scorched crater.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
If anybody has any problems with anything here, just let me know and we can try to work something out.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Six Claws - A technique involving shuriken and chakra flow. Aku infuses six shuriken, three in each hand, with chakra that ignites them. He then throws them in varying directions, making them much harder to avoid. Essentially his own spin on the "Phoenix Sage Flower" technique.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Flaming Talon - A horizontal sweeping attack. Aku swings his sword forward while it's burning, sending a wave of fire launching forward from the blade.

Fire Release: Raging Demon's Piercing Fang - Similar to Raging Demon's Flaming Talon, but instead of a horizontal slash Aku thrusts his blade forward. This launches a direct line of fire ahead of him towards an enemy.

Fire Release: Demonic Flame Prison - An eruption of fire from both of Aku's hands that run across the ground and encircles the target, creating layers of fire that form walls and prevent an enemy from escaping.

Fire Release: Midnight Sun - Aku's strongest technique. Using it eats through nearly all of his chakra, so it's reserved for extremely dire situations. Aku charges up, generation an immense amount of heat around his body that makes getting near him feel like getting an intense sunburn on your entire body. A massive ball of fire begins to form behind his back, and after enough time it launches into the air, resembling a small sun. After reaching it's apex, the fireball hurtles downwards towards it's target, impacting the ground with enough force to leave behind a scorched crater.

ah, I think I can get behind this idea. Looks like Taino has some competition lol. Accepted!

Awww you sweet summer child, the power-scaling for this RP is so far beyond that now xD

The first three techniques are decent. Basic, but decent.

You'll probably need to spend a bit of time watching other characters fight so you can adjust to the level of feats.

Awww you sweet summer child, the power-scaling for this RP is so far beyond that now xD

The first three techniques are decent. Basic, but decent.

You'll probably need to spend a bit of time watching other characters fight so you can adjust to the level of feats.

I wouldn’t go that far. They can greatly vary in power from how I digested it. An inescapable fire wall sounds pretty dang impressive. Very similar to the Assured Kill technique of Kai’s

Just the first three, huh? Thoughts on the other two?
The fire prison seems susceptible to jumping. Ninja can casually clear like 2 stories in a single jump, so you'll need to follow up on that.
I wouldn’t go that far. They can greatly vary in power from how I digested it. An inescapable fire wall sounds pretty dang impressive. Very similar to the Assured Kill technique of Kai’s
See the above.

I won't lie to you Smug, Taiyo's Flashing Burst Style has the canon feat of being able to melt metal just by him activating it. It's his current strongest technique, yes, but you probably want to have a solid idea of how strong these attacks should be at their best or you'll end up with less than satisfactory results.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
The fire prison seems susceptible to jumping. Ninja can casually clear like 2 stories in a single jump, so you'll need to follow up on that.

See the above.

I won't lie to you Smug, Taiyo's Flashing Burst Style has the canon feat of being able to melt metal just by him activating it. It's his current strongest technique, yes, but you probably want to have a solid idea of how strong these attacks should be at their best or you'll end up with less than satisfactory results.

Hmmmm, I'll see what I can come up with then... How the fuck did I forget about jumping lmao

depending on the nature of the wall. It may rise if you try to do that, or cover above you. There’s many unknowns.

Hmmmm, I'll see what I can come up with then... How the fuck did I forget about jumping lmao

Just some minor tweaks here and there, but otherwise it’s in the clear. Don’t let Taiyo’s FBS scare you, he’s taken himself more than once using it lol

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I think Midnight Sun is fine, honestly. When I say it's the size of a "small sun" I mean it will engulf whole buildings and basically vaporize them on impact. If it helps, think of it as a miniature nuke being launched from behind him.

On the other hand, I need to see what I can do against people that can clear buildings when they jump...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think Midnight Sun is fine, honestly. When I say it's the size of a "small sun" I mean it will engulf whole buildings and basically vaporize them on impact. If it helps, think of it as a miniature nuke being launched from behind him.

On the other hand, I need to see what I can do against people than can clear buildings when they jump...
Raiku’s dad already has nukes

On the other hand, I need to see what I can do against people than can clear buildings when they jump...

maybe have it emit a comet trail that scorches targets above it that try to jump over (which I think is highly unlikely anyway)

Hmm, yeah that's a solid finisher. Might do some tweaking, but it sounds solid.

Raiku’s dad already has nukes
Lol no he don’t.
A two-story ring of fire isn't a very cost-effective trap though lel

Personally, I'd be more than willing to go through the fire and take some burns, protecting oneself with chakra is quite effective.
But it engulfs where he wants. Since it’s a chakra fire for all we know it could also move on it’s own to create a hostile battlefield altogether. A pretty nasty technique.

Lol no he don’t.

But it engulfs where he wants. Since it’s a chakra fire for all we know it could also move on it’s own to create a hostile battlefield altogether. A pretty nasty technique.
It's a solid technique, but I imagine it wouldn't be worth the cost needed to ignite the whole battlefield or keep it active for extremely long durations.

He does :v literally the only special ability I mentioned he has but you probably never read anything anytime i mentioned him
Bet you can’t name when this father was posted with last lol

Show me where I accepted it
Raiku uses firewall before anyone in Kai fight smh why can’t i ever have anything :(
To be fair, you fought near an ocean :v and you have quite a lot.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
To be fair, I'm not copying you. I have literally zero knowledge of what other characters can do. I'm sorry if you think I'm ripping you off here lol
It’s a joke don’t worry lol
Let’s see...ramer, crow armor, most diverse natures of the whole cast.
I got 2 natures and a summon with a third one. summons are genin rank lol