• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tbf when I was writing I never thought she would die. But then I was like "what the heck, it doesn't matter" so I just let retro use his position with Hashima to kill her. He had always been talking about having Kiro kill people anyways.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll let Kiro respond to Sagiso and then Raiku will be taking his leave. From then it will be smooth sailing for you guys, I believe.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@kyuukestu

Well Kai went straight for the kill because he hates Xenos lol. He wouldn’t have done so, or even lifted a finger toward a fellow mist ninja. He would most likely have forfeited a match to avoid spilling mist blood.

But Zaku...he’s just brutal like that lol. Even in the original he wanted to kill naruto and sauske in front of Sakura just to get his kicks. And THEN kill her. So I think my reasons are satisfactory

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Attachments

• 7A1EEB31-543C-47C7-9379-AAAB53C73F75.jpeg
    7A1EEB31-543C-47C7-9379-AAAB53C73F75.jpeg
    400.9 KB · Views: 25
She does, hence why she could see the child without looking directly at him.
Hate to rain on your parade but your Sharingan won't be strong enough to do anything :p
Don’t worry about a fight breaking out. I’m actually having Kiro respond with a rather deep philosophical ideology he has. Hopefully it doesn’t bore Sagisō.

I’m looking up information on the symbolism of flower colors. The red flower really does fit the situation, especially for Kiro. While it symbolizes love, it also symbolizes strength and desire...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m going to wait for Kyuu’s post before I have Kiro respond to anyone.
cool.
Yep, getting them back involved in the plot. Kenji doesn't even know why Zaku is fighting them yet...he is gonna get a kick of that XD
I don't even think any of my characters should find out. I wonder what would happen if they do... hmmm...

Raiku: *passes out*
Kanshi: You guys are idiots.
Suzuki: What's the point in getting wives?
Yukimaru: Zaku?! W-what are you doing...
Sora: Try taking me on too!