• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think I’ll also make a waterfall ninja with no kekkei genkai. See from a normal ninja’s perspective that also isn’t part of the big five or a jinchuriki. Also making them a female too balance it out

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Anyways, besides training with Shisui Raiku’s gonna be trying to figure out other elements. Will be hard considering he has no other affinity besides fire. What element should he try to learn next?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nebulix consider this: learning in element is possible, two is tricky, three gets to unbelievably hard, and four gets to the point where only Kakashi, kages, or Akatsuki members have learned them. It takes a powerful ninja to learn all elements, as no ninja has an affinity for all of them. They usually have to resort to unnatural means (I.E. Kakuzu, Sasori, Orochimaru.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Exactly. I think it’ll have to be wind Style. He may learn all these jutsu but it’ll take forever to learn even 4 for him. But most anbu level ninja know 2 and I’m hoping to have my reach that point late civil war earliest

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No, in that post he remembers from copying but he doesn’t know how to actually DO wind style. Like Naruto knowing the hand seals from clone jutsu but can’t actually do it

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
No, in that post he remembers from copying but he doesn’t know how to actually DO wind style. Like Naruto knowing the hand seals from clone jutsu but can’t actually do it

Learning from copying is learning it. Hence how Kakashi learned Zabuza’s water style or sauske with rock lee’s Moves. I don’t think it said copying in the post though, i’ll Have to look back at it

Nebulix consider this: learning in element is possible, two is tricky, three gets to unbelievably hard, and four gets to the point where only Kakashi, kages, or Akatsuki members have learned them. It takes a powerful ninja to learn all elements, as no ninja has an affinity for all of them. They usually have to resort to unnatural means (I.E. Kakuzu, Sasori, Orochimaru.)
@Nebulix taking this into account, and the fact that it's sorta expected that our OC's aren't going to be normal ninja (Note: OC's not AU Chars) then you'll be allowed to learn all the chakra natures (Normal Jonin can usually use 2~3) but that's the point. It's for people jonin rank or higher. No genin should know 5 elements + yin-yang + expert in taijutsu and has a kekkei genkai.

You can do all this later on when everyone's at Pain level, but for now, it's all about pacing. If when your OC's promoted to Chūnin he knows about 3 nature transformations that'd be acceptable (Sasuke knew 2 as a genin), but he needs to slowly learn them one by one, not just randomly learn a nature in an instant.

tl;dr as long as you pace the learning of different natures you'll be good.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Nebulix taking this into account, and the fact that it's sorta expected that our OC's aren't going to be normal ninja (Note: OC's not AU Chars) then you'll be allowed to learn all the chakra natures (Normal Jonin can usually use 2~3) but that's the point. It's for people jonin rank or higher. No genin should know 5 elements + yin-yang + expert in taijutsu and has a kekkei genkai.

You can do all this later on when everyone's at Pain level, but for now, it's all about pacing. If when your OC's promoted to Chūnin he knows about 3 nature transformations that'd be acceptable (Sasuke knew 2 as a genin), but he needs to slowly learn them one by one, not just randomly learn a nature in an instant.

tl;dr as long as you pace the learning of different natures you'll be good.
Thx I don’t even expect to be using water style or wind style properly or whatever until like when he gets mangekyo

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I just realized, there’s the hagoromo clan, the uchiha clan, the Uzumaki clan, the Kaguya clan, the otsusuki clan, the Hyuga clan, and the Senju clan... BUT THERES NO HAMURA CLAN. Wtf

“That hypocrite! Thief!” He yelled at Azumi, turning tin kanshi. “She’s using our nation’s jutsu, MY nation’s jutsu! And she says he detested all nations...bah! Like a hidden mist jutsu will work on a hidden mist ninja! Use what you’ve learned Kiro!!”

Ironically enough how Azumi learned this and what not will tie into her backstory. Something that may or may not be revealed if she gets the rant off at some point. Only time will tell.

And I was thinking of making an OC with multiple elemental natures. But I guess I decided just to use multiple OCs of different elements instead XD

I just realized, there’s the hagoromo clan, the uchiha clan, the Uzumaki clan, the Kaguya clan, the otsusuki clan, the Hyuga clan, and the Senju clan... BUT THERES NO HAMURA CLAN. Wtf
Kaguya > Hagoromo & Hamura

Hagoromo > Indra & Asura
Indra > Uchiha
Asura > Uzumaki & Senju
Hamura > Otsusuki moon & Hyūga

The Hyūga clan is the Hamura clan that's from earth, while the other Hamura clan is the one that Toneri is from, which is the moon clan.

Kaguya > Hagoromo & Hamura

Hagoromo > Indra & Asura
Indra > Uchiha
Asura > Uzumaki & Senju
Hamura > Otsusuki moon & Hyūga

The Hyūga clan is the Hamura clan that's from earth, while the other Hamura clan is the one that Toneri is from, which is the moon clan.

This just makes me realize how much I hate how everything important in Naruto became tied to this alien family XD

No i meant it’s not fair Kaguya and Hagoromo get clans based off their first names but Hamura doesnt

I mean, to be fair, the Hogoromo clan wasn't anything that special. Don't even know anyone important among them outside of the guy it is named after.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
well...they're all from the same family...the Otsusuki clan.
But the names is what mattersss!!!
This just makes me realize how much I hate how everything important in Naruto became tied to this alien family XD

I mean, to be fair, the Hogoromo clan wasn't anything that special. Don't even know anyone important among them outside of the guy it is named after.
lol there’s isn’t any but I’ll make my waterfall oc one

Well after the whole they brought chakra into the world and taught everyone to use ninjutsu it was kinda expected that everything was gonna end up related to them. Actually, every single kekkei genkei is just a different way the Otsusuki clan's kekkei genkai's manifested. Just that no one cares about non-dojutsū clans, because the dojutsū clans have the...purest (I guess) bloodlines and inherited the main Kekkei genkai i.e. Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I get the logic behind it. I just don't like that is the explanation they decided to go with.
I’ve seen a lot of people hating on Kaguya existing and I don’t even wanna know why, I just wanna know one thing: what would your alternate way of chakra coming to existence be?

I personally wouldn't give a detailed explanation. The mystery behind how it came to be adds to the effect for me personally. We get enough of the mechanics behind it to know how to use it but explaining too much leads to well...that lackluster reveal.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Arashi Jabi
Jutsu type: Storm Release; Suitekigan (Yome's Dojutsu); Water & Lightning Style from Kekkei Genkai
Description: Long black hair; Hazel eyes; red outfit with two sleeves; a brown flak jacket; Iwagakure forehead protector
Bio: Her father was the brother of Hashima's father, and also came from the Mist. He fell in love with the sister of Hashima's mother and soon had a baby. Arashi's dojutsu came from her grandmother from her Mom's side, which was from Suna. The dojutsu skipped a generation however, and also went to Arashi instead of Hashima. Her storm release was from both of her parents side. Arashi's mother wanted to become part of the Explosion Corps and used her lightning style affinity and from learning normal Earth release jutsus around the village, succeeded. Arashi's father had a water style affinity and was part of the same anbu squad Hashima's father was. One year before Hashima's birth Arashi's uncle got caught and led to her father being caught, too.

However, Hashima's father only cared for the possibility of Wood Style, not for his family. His brother however did and had to abandon his loyalty to Kirigakure and his position as an Anbu in order to stay alive. However he was still discreetly being watched over as the higher ups didn't trust him.

A year before the capture of Hashima's father, Arashi was born. She had only her lightning style affinity from her mother's side and that was the only thing she knew for a long time. She wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps, but upon her first B-Rank mission she found out about her Dojutsu. Then Arashi decided to learn Water Style instead of becoming part of the Explosion Corps, due to her dojutsu using water droplets. With the help of her father she succeeded.

Arashi eventually became a Chunin and was sent on her first mission as a leader. It was a B-Rank mission and she was sent to spy on some enemy ninja with some fellow Chunin. They were caught after gathering a lot of intel however. Arashi then managed to combine her elements and do Storm Release for the first time to save her group. Eventually they were able to return to Iwagakure and with the intel her group gathered, some Jonin were sent to destroy the enemy camp she was spying on.
Dislikes: ????
Missions completed: 4 B-Ranks; 15 C-Ranks; 32 D-Ranks