• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hello, Nidocool here! Today I'm deciding to open up a drawing competition where you- Yes, you- have the chance to win a shiny Mew! Since I almost desparately need art of my OC, Mook, I decided to open up a contest. Here is the basic idea:
You have to draw Mook. It can be by herself (not recommended), with her Alolan Raichu (my favorite) or with a Fakemon of mine, Citrusol. http://pokecharms.com/works/lemermade-evolution-female.24921/ (the last one.)
Your drawing has to be at least halfbody, and it must be colored. If drawn with a pencil and paper, the quality of the picture has to be good. Backgrounds are not needed. Here is Mook's concept art, the only drawing I have. I made some edits to it, you need to remove the bandana, make the swimsuit straps white, and make them crossed, like the midriff halter top on X and Y. Her main shirt ties in the middle, like the girl from Sun and Moon's. concept art.JPG

Now, for the prizes! Note: These Pokémon are only for X, Y, and ORAS. If you don't have any of those games and win, message me.

1st place: My shiny Mew, Xerneas, Mewtwo, Spritzee with Sachet, and 5 PSS trainer sprites from me.

2nd place: Yveltal, Mewtwo, my shiny Glameow, and 3 PSS trainer sprites from me.

3rd Place: Zygarde, Moltres, Swirlix with Whipped Dream, and 1 PSS trainer sprite from me.

I have ten slots open. If five of them aren't filled by September 10th, the contest will be cancelled. The contest ends November 1st.

Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10: