• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yep." He said calmly. He didn't turn into anything. He stayed as a Nightshade Dragon, "Nightshade Dragons can turn invisible, you know?" He asked with a blank face, "Okay, now. I'm going at full speed..!" He said as he turned invisible and flew off in a super high speed. Sylvia and Oscar looked like they were flying, but were actually on an invisible dragon. They were soon at a safe distance from the squid, "So, how do get in? Sneaking, or Attacking?" He asked in a very quiet voice, as he landed mid-air but was still invisible.

Sylvia thought a moment. "Probably sneaking, though since we look like we're flying, that's not gonna do a whole lot... Unless..." She smirked. "We prank them! And we scare them away! So here's the thing: Zu can fly us to a small, inconspicuous ship entrance. If anyone there guarding the doorway, we scare them off. They'll probably check out THAT area first, leaving less people guarding any other entrances. Or we could go the other way around, except NOT go to the ship's front entrance. That would gain too much attention. So anyway, we sneak up, scare some people, and draw attention someplace where there isn't a camera. Then, Zu drops us off at another entrance, and staying invisible, he takes on the other guys with the element of surprise! Meanwhile, we'll sneak aboard the ship and investigate, searching for the Ninja and the other elemental powers! Does that sound good?" she asked everyone.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Seems good." He said as he flew to a small entrance in the ship. He saw some guards, "Halt! You shall not pass-!" The clumsy guard got interrupted, by Zukelo, "You got two choices : We can let you live, if you don't tell ANYONE, or I can just drop you from here." Zukelo said threateningly, as he showed them the distance from the ground, "So?" He asked with a threatening way.

Sylvia acted tough and wrapped vines around the man, lifting him above the ground with a firm grip. "Ready to choose?" she asked.

"O-okay, okay! I-I give up! Just please let me live!" he begged.

Sylvia smirked. She really didn't want to drop the poor guy. "Good," she said, setting him down. "Not a word to anyone."

The guy nodded furiously and let the four through.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Looks like the idea is working, we got in." He whispered as he became invisible again, and dropped them off, "Should I stay as a dragon or turn into a human now?" He asked curiously as his shard shined brightly.

Sylvia frowned. "Turn into a chameleon," she whispered. "That way you're smaller and if we get caught, you'll blend in, so at least you'll be a last chance for us." She snuck around carefully along the wall, her vines muffling the klinking of her armor.

Oscar was still salty about how they just walked in there. "That guys totally going to contact the others somehow, you know that right?" The transparency of the squid must have been some sort of cloaking mechanism, as the inside of the ship was rusty and dark, with the constant clunking of machinery the only noise in the background. He looked down the narrow corridor in front of them, the small enclave they found their way through. There was a dull bronze metal door, with no visible way it should open, blocking the way to the rest of the ship, above it a sign, held to the wall by chains. The sign itself was a lobsided metal plate, with the words 'Furnace Room' unevenly scratched into it. "Why would they keep furnaces in the first room you could enter into?" Oscar bemused. He took a step closer forward to inspect the door, only to find it still would not open. "It's definitely got some sort of remote or automatic activation." He felt around near it for a bit, finding a gap in the dark near the left side of the door. A small gap where some sort of hinge should be, but only enough to fit his hands through. "Zu, you think you can shrink down to something smaller? Has to be broken or needs some sort of key. It probably just has a button system on the other side, scavengers aren't THAT safety conscious." He thought a little. These Junkers couldn't have taken down the Ninja, nowhere close. It was Ichor, and they had never even faced him. But why would some sort of evil elemental mastermind work with scavengers? It made no sense.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Okay." He said as he turned into a black ant and went through the small gap under the door, and turned into his human form. The room was really dark. He found a few buttons on the right side of the door, one said 'Open Door' Zukelo pressed it. The door was opened, "Okay, guys, get in." He said calmly. He finally figured out how to easily move in the armor, "I think I got it figured out, how to walk in this armor, without any noise or all that." He said calmly.

"Great," Sylvia whispered, growing her vines where her armor's metal would contact, still trying to avoid making a sound. "Is it easier than my method?"

As she walked inside, she felt a shiver of cold air, which didn't feel right in a furnace room. She closed her eyes, sensing for any other life forms. A few crew workers were firing up the furnaces. Sylvia halted everyone. "There're crew workers here," she breathed.

(OOC: G. Sect, remember that now you have to RP Ari today too, since Cloudswift isn't here today.)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo turned into a Nightshade Dragon and became invisible. He tried to mimic the voice of the piranha man, "Ey, Ichor callin' us for meetin'!" Shouted Zukelo, as he mimicked he voice of the piranha man, he got his horrible pronunciation spot on. All the crew workers ran outside the furnace room, without seeing Zukelo, Sylvia, Oscar or Ari. The door was closed, "Alright, they're gone." Said Zukelo calmly, "Not for long, though." He said urgently, "Now, is there a way, passage or anything like that which could lead us to where the Ninja are imprisoned?" He asked curiously as he turned to his human for and looked around for any passage, path, doorway, hallway. Anything really.

Sylvia thought for a moment. "You know any creatures with night vision? Cuz if you do, we'll kinda be relying on you. I think when we find the Ninja, one of us should distract the other crew members and make sure none of us are found." She glanced at Zu. "Sorry for asking so much of you, but could you do that too? It would be easier with you, what with you being able to shapeshift and all."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"OK. Done." He said as he turned into a Great Horned Owl. He hen activated his night vision so he could see if they came back or not, "Quickly! Go, before they come back!" He exclaimed quietly, "Wait. I have a better idea." He said as he turned back to a Nightshade dragon and turned invisible. He held he crew workers and threatened them not to tell anyone. They promised they wouldn't tell anyone. He then flew back to the group.

Last edited:
Oscar looked silently around to everyone else. He could tell from the look on Ari's face she wasn't too keen on doing it either. "Bagsy not it." He proceeded to touch the floor and spin around in the process. At least he wasn't going to have to sacrifice himself today. Well, to be honest, the crew members really didn't seem all too intimidating anymore.

Sylvia gave Oscar a dull look and switched her glance to Zu. "All three of us are going to find the Ninja. We'll worry about it later. For now, see if you can find the room where the Ninja are being held captive." Sylvia knew Oscar wasn't exactly fond of this plan, but the least he could do was play along... At least, more than he's 'trying' now.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh, guys. I turned into a Nightshade dragon and threatened the crew workers, not to tell anyone." He said calmly as he turned back into a human (Read my last post.) "I'll follow you guys, since the crew workers promised they wouldn't tell anyone we're here." He said as he started following them.

Sylvia nodded. "Okay. Let's go." She led the group through the furnace room, occasionally asking crew members for directions. They led her to a lone room with the door blocked by thick chains. It had metal bars on the top of the door in a small window, where she could see the Ninja trying to work the Falcon, which was still on the land. Sylvia knocked on the door carefully, hoping no one else heard.

Thankfully, the noise was within Jay's hearing. He turned around and beamed. "Guys!" he hissed excitedly. "It's the shard-holding kids! They're here to rescue us!"

"Well, tell them to hurry up!" Cole exclaimed. "I'm sick of being in here!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, we'll hurry up alright." He said as he turned into a dragon and clawed the door. All the ninja seemed to be running, "Haha! We're finally free!" Said Kai excitedly, "OK, I'm sorry for underestimating you guys." Said Kai while rubbing his head, "Yeah, it's OK." Said Zukelo calmly, "Your help is greatly appreciated." Said Zane decorated with his usual robotic voice, "Thank you so much! We owe you one!" Exclaimed Lloyd. Suddenly, they heard footsteps, "Is it Ichor?" Asked Zukelo curiously, as he turned human form, "He really can shape shift." Kai muttered to himself, "New Information Added." Said Zane in a quiet robotic voice. Zukelo was in fighting stance.

Sylvia steeled herself, glowing silver faintly. She sent some power to Zu, Oscar, and Ari, in case they were about to fight. Jay blinked. "What power did that pink-haired girl say she had? Life? So then what's that?" he whispered.

"Jay, she's giving them power," Nya told him. "But wouldn't that technically make her vulnerable, if she's giving them her own power to boost theirs? That's a big risk..."

Jay grimaced. "Uh-oh... If it is, then we'd better cover her, right?"

"How?! No powers, remember?" Cole reminded him. "We don't even have weapons!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"No weapons, then....Fists?" He asked curiously, "I mean that piranha guy got beat up PRETTY badly when I punched him. I don't know about Ichor though-! Wait, Oscar you KINDA have control over your shard, and it IS the TECH Shard, right? Are you able to make Tech Weapons for the ninja?" He asked Oscar curiously.

Cole didn't seem fond of the idea. "But those aren't Nindroids! The tech weapons won't do anything!"

Jay waggled a finger. "Ah-ah-ah! Remember, Ichor has a tech suit!"

Nya gasped. "Jay, that's genius! We can deactivate his tech-suit with the weapons! One of us will just have to get close enough!"

Sylvia and Jay snickered. "Don't you mean... JAY-nius?" The two high-fived.

Nya glared at Sylvia. "Very funny."

Sylvia cowered, holding her sore hand. "Eep!"

Ari grinned. "I'll do what I can from a range," she said, gesturing to her bow. "And I can use my power to give the arrows more distance and power."

Cole gave Ari a thumbs-up. "Ichor's probably somewhere close, he likes to rub whatever he can in our faces."

Kai cracked his knuckles. "I might not be able to burn him, but you can bet I'll help however I can!" he said.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"That's where your right." He said as he turned into a metallic dragon, with scales as hard as steel. He scales became longer and then soon, got off his body. The scale which left Zukelo was shaped as a sword for Kai. Zukelo continued doing this. He made ninja stars for Zane, A Scythe for Cole and Nunchucks for Jay. He made Katanas for the others, "Now. Let's kick some alien butt!" He said as he turned into a Toxic Dragon. All the ninja readied their weapons.

"Aww yeah! Missed these babies!" Jay exclaimed, kissing the nunchucks.

Sylvia gave Jay a weird look. "You realize those were once on Zu, a human, right?"

Jay paused and rethought his life, then spat and wiped his tongue. "Thithn'th thinkh thath through," he said. (Didn't think that through.)

Nya sighed and rolled her eyes, grinning. "Typical Jay," she sighed.

Sylvia smiled. She was starting to think she and Jay would grow to ban good friends. "Alright. Let's go," Sylvia said, increasing the others' powers more.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo as Toxic Dragon form, had readied to spit acid from his mouth. He had a fierce look in his eyes, which could send shivers down anyone's spine. Except for Nindroids such as Zane of course. "Alright, let's show them what we've got..!" Exclaimed Lloyd, "Battle Mode : Activated." Said Zane with his usual robotic voice. Meanwhile, Zukelo was pondering if the Ninja would accept them. He was pondering if the Ninja would let them in on adventures and all that, maybe even live with them, become Ninja, train and learn their ways. That would be an awesome life. Zukelo took his head off the clouds and put his attention back to getting ready for the battle. This battle would be one for the books, maybe legends even. Only Destiny knows what will happen. The footsteps got louder.

Sylvia increased her power output even more, her glow growing much fiercer. Jay worried for Sylvia. "H-hey, take it down a notch, will ya?"

"But what if it IS him, huh? What if it really is Ichor? We can't take that chance," Sylvia said, sounding strained. However, she was out of everyone else's earshot and even so, a figure turned around the corner.

Ari felt a chill run down her spine, despite Sylvia's power strengthening her. This was the real deal; defeat Ichor, save Ninjago. She readied an arrow, but her hands shook. After all, this was the real deal; screw this up, Ninjago's fate would rest in the hands of power-hungry -- both literally and figuratively -- aliens. Cole noticed this and gave Ari a pat on the shoulder. "We can do this," he told the frightened teen. It was supposed to be reassuring, but instead put more weight on Ari's already strained shoulders. Despite this, she put on a brave face and nodded. A Ninja doesn't let fear get under her skin, she told herself.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
This was it. This was the final moment which determined the final fate of Ninjago, "Guys, we have to be brave, Ninjago is in our hands. I bet we can all feel everybody's hearts pounding as one right now." He said with the usual determined glint in his eyes. The footsteps only got louder. Zukelo wasn't gonna give up.

A deep voice resounded throughout the room. "I suppose we'll see which of the one heartbeats leaves this room." In walked Ichor, a huge figure in a large, shining golden mecha suit. He himself was like a golden, wrinkled turtle face, but less patchy, more like one line of decrepit golden skin. He stayed where he was, and something started happening to his gauntlet, releasing smoke as it extended charging up. He suddenly swung upwards with it, launching a huge sonic wave into the direction of his enemies. Oscar however, was too busy trying his best to create tech weapons. There didn't really seem to be anything to work with, looking up to see what was coming towards him, a huge blast of sound. He huddled down on the floor, keeping the shard clutched inside the huddle he had made. It wasn't enough, as when the wave hit, it threw him backwards, into the wall. If it was there. The wave that was carrying Oscar also blasted a huge area of the wall out, falling into the air and plummeting away. Oscar was sucked out of the ship by the winds, and thrown along the side of it, landing on the outside of the ship and desperately clinging on. Around him, turrets started to sprout themselves from the ship, preparing to attack.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oscar!" Shouted Zukelo, he was also blasted away by the sound wave, but he withstood it. He tried to help Oscar up. The turrets kept hitting Zukelo but he was still helping Oscar out. He, miraculously, pulled Oscar into the ship, "You okay?" He asked Oscar curiously. Zukelo was greatly injured. Zukelo looked at Ichor angrily. He turned back into a Toxic Dragon and repeatedly spit acid on Ichor.

"OSCAR!" Ari shouted. She looked back at Ichor. "YOU B*STARD!" she yelled, fury in her eyes. Kai, being as reckless as he was, charged the golden turtle head-on with his scale sword. Ari let the arrow fly, loading another in its place. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. She sent a powerful gale at Ichor as well. Cole took on the mini-turtles, slashing with his scythe. Holy cow, this girl means business! he thought.

The acid drenched Ichor's suit, burning and fizzling loudly but having no effect on the suit. A mechanical voice spoke from the suit. "Missile targeting systems ready, elemental discharge loaded. A cylinder seemingly filled with red gas was loaded from the chest into the fist, but was hit by one of Ari's arrows, causing it to explode, bursting into flames. Ichor took control of the situation, the tubes on the right gauntlet glowing red as he used the Fire elemental energy, moving his hands in a pattern and twisting the fire into a huge flaming dragons shape, and launching it towards Ari. As Kai started to run closer to him, he laughed. "You fight against destiny." The suit started to open up small holes to release more minature golden turtle-like drones, that flew around, using golden laser beams to annoy the Ninja. The gauntlet charged up, preparing to catch Kai head on with his fist. Meanwhile, the winds from the hole in the ship's wall started to increase, pulling the Ninja further and further back. Ichor had prepared, the claw-like feet on his suit clutching into the ground.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Grrr." Zukelo threw Oscar inside the ship. He saw the fire dragon coming at Ari. He turned into a metal dragon and blocked the fire dragon from damaging Ari, throwing the fire dragon right back at Ichor. Zukelo made his teeth as sharp as steel and bit Ichor in the head. Ichor started to bleed from his head. Lloyd was trying to slash Ichor with his Katana while Zane was throwing Ninja stars at Ichor from a safe distance.

Ichor managed to absorb the Dragon of Fire energy back into his suit, but didn't expect the bite in the process. He growled, the golden blood dripping down to the floor. "Lucky shot. And speaking of those..." the mechanical voice returned. "Targeting systems calibrated. Commencing fire." A barrage of missiles launched from Ichor's suit, targeting Zane and Ari at the back, but most of them flocking to Zu, the largest target.
More and more of the small hovering Turtle drones started to flood into the room through ventilation shafts. "Suit, set up all the system options" "Commencing... all systems loaded." He grinned. "Charge Amber Laser." "Affirmative."

Oscar pulled himself up off the floor, bruised. The battlefield was absolute chaos, and he was struggling enough to stand up without getting sucked outside the ship by the winds.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Wait for it...Wait for it.....HA!!!" Exclaimed Zukelo as his metallic scales deflected the missiles back to Ichor. Zukelo, in human form jumped on the missiles and, miraculously, managed to make the missile he was riding on to hit Ichor in the stomach. He did the same with te other missiles which were trying to hit him. Zukelo had, successfully, made all the missiles hit Ichor, literally everywhere. He heard some loud cracks from the golden armor, "I'm doing damage to him..!" He muttered quietly as he turned into a Steel Dragon again.

Ichor's armour started to steam up. "Grr... I'll decimate you all, whatever it takes! Just like I did to the entities!" The suit spoke up. "Amber Laser charged." He grinned, letting out a croaking laugh. "Playtime is over. Here is where you'll fall." Both gauntlets unleashed a large concentrated beam of orange energy, that would automatically seek out elemental energy, as well as absorb it, making it virtually unstoppable by the shards. None were really aimed at the Ninja, as he could just beat them down with the suit.

Oscar tried to get up, coughing from the smoke released by the missiles. He saw a large burst of the rays of energy were heading towards Ari and Sylvia, and forced himself up. "Not today." He ran towards them, hoping to intercept the beams. If he could create some sort of shield with the shard... and that's when they all locked onto him, swerving to strike him multiple times. Around 10 of the beams locked in, and it was impossible to see what happened through the smoke released by the impact.

Oscar was surprised, looking down to see that in fact, he was not dead, but his body was now cloaked in some sort of orange crystalline Ninja suit. He quickly got back to his senses, and shook off his surprise. He ran towards Ichor, looking into the armour to see the golden sparks inside it. The lasers had been absorbed! He leaped into the air above Ichor, releasing the lasers in one huge wave that disabled Ichor's suit, it sparking as it collapsed down. Oscar landed on the ground. "It's over." The alien smiled, his face contorting in pain. "For you." A compartment opened up in the front of the suit revealing the power source. A golden shard. Isaac saw the power right with his own eyes from close-up, many images that he couldn't understand flashing through his sight as his vision blurred, and he blacked out.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo was already unconscious because of the Amber Laser. He began to dream of something, "What the..? Where am I?" He asked himself curiously as he looked around him. He seemed to be in a white space. Zukelo saw another version of himself, "And who are you?" Asked Zukelo curiously, "I'm your consciousness, dude." Said the other version of Zukelo, "And what are you here for? It's all over for me, I'm dead." Said Zukelo while trying to hold back his tears, "Oh, really? You didn't die, your just unconscious. You can't give up after going THIS far!" Exclaimed the other version of Zukelo, "It's all over, there's no more hope for Ninjago." Said Zukelo calmly, "Come on! This isn't the Zukelo I know! The one I know is determined and never gives up!" Exclaimed the other version of Zkelo, "Just forget it!" Shouted Zukelo loudly, "FINE. But maybe THIS will get you back to yourself." Said the other version of Zukelo as he showed him an image of his friends. Oscar was unconscious, the ninja were desperate.

"They're...losing..." Said Zukelo calmly, "Now, get out there and show them what you got!" Said the other version of Zukelo as the real Zukelo woke up in the real world. He saw Ichor fighting strongly. Ichor didn't look like he saw him, "This is for making my friends look miserable..." Said Zukelo with a threatening look as he turned into a Hydra and tackled Ichor strongly. Each one of Zukelo's heads, took pieces of armor quickly from Ichor. Zukelo quickly stomped on the armor. The armor looked destroyed, "What are you without your armor?! Huh?! A SMALL USELESS PIECE OF ROTTEN CRAP THAT'S WHAT!" Roared Zukelo in hydra form as he kicked Ichor away. The ninja all started attacking him.

Ichor was thrown from his armour, clinging onto the one thing that mattered to him. "And that's all YOUR fault! You and all the Entities!" He held up the golden crystal. "But all elements mold to the Elixirs will." A wave of power was released, enough to destroy most of the ship as walls started to tear away from the scouring blast.

Sylvia was frozen in place. She was weak and vulnerable after all of that fighting. Her energy was depleted, being given to everyone else. The Ninja and her friends were down. Suddenly, she was sucked out of the hole in the wall. She desperately clung to the side of the hole, but she had no hope of defeating him. She glowed silver.

This was the end.

No, it wasn't.

She couldn't fight anymore.

That wasn't true!

Her siblings, her parents, her family... NInjago...

They could all still be saved!

What was that voice...? Sylvia realized something was wrong. She glanced at her body. She wasn't wearing that clunky armor anymore! Instead, she had a bright silver gi, similar to the color of Zane's, but the style was totally different. Long sleeves, overlapping front, a several throwing knives at her belt. She also had a short skirt and pants tucked inside boots. Along her silver gi, she had pink and white highlights and accents. She put on a silver hood. She had just received new power.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo turned human form and was sucked into the hole in the wall. He strongly held onto the bottom of the broken wall, with hand. He also somehow had gotten a suit. The suit was navy blue, he had a hood, a belt which held Ninja Stars. His navy blue Ninja suit had black tiger stripes all over it. Zukelo, too, had discovered a new power. For some reason Zukelo knew Ichor wasn't the 'MAIN' Villain.

Sylvia struggled against the wind and tried with all her might to pull herself back inside the ship, but to no avail. Her hands grew sweaty and she slipped off the side. She directed herself toward the platform on the outside of the ship, where Oscar was. "Oscar!" she exclaimed. "Where are the other Ninja!?"

She landed safely.