• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Entities...What are those...?" Asked Lloyd curiously. Zukelo seemed to be the most talking to his entity. He didn't seem to feel any of his surroundings. He wasn't able to feel the gunk water. He looked like he was meditating, "Clear your mind..." Said Xarnol calmly as he looked at Zukelo with determined eyes. Xarnol seemed to greatly believe in Zukelo.

"Uh..." Ari was totally at a loss for how to explain without sounding insane. "Well...they're, um..." she looked at Morro, incredibly confused.

"The physical embodiment of a certain Elemental energy," he said.

"This is gonna sound super crazy, but they're the physical forms of Elemental powers," Ari explained. "There's literally no other way to say it."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo was still talking to Xarnol. Him just seeming to be talking to thin air brought a lot of attention to him. He looked weird when he talked to Xarnol. But Zukelo didn't care if he looked weird or not. Lloyd was having a headache and Zane was eavesdropping on Oscar and Ichor. Zukelo just kept talking to Xarnol.

Oscar continued to watch the screen. His friends were just... talking to the air. Everyone seemed to be going a little cranky in there. "So, are you ready to make a deal?" Oscar seemed hesistant. "Can't you just... give me a little more time?" Ichor looked angry, tightening his grip on the gauntlet. Oscar could hear the ship's engines start up, like somebody put the keys in a car and turned it on. "Last chance. Otherwise I'm turning this ship around." Oscar resisted the urge to laugh. "And we can dump them into deep space." Oscar was shocked. "Isn't there any other option?" Ichor held up the Tech shard. "If you join with me, Tech will be able to continue it's natural process. To bring the world into a new age." Oscar looked him in the eyes, his tone becoming serious. "You won't harm them?" Ichor nodded. "And you'll set them free?" He scratched his chin. "Hmm... perhaps." He held the Tech Shard out to Oscar, it glowing brightly. "Do you accept?" He looked down at it, about to grab for it. "I'm sorry." A voice croaked. "But we can't let that happen."

In came the Junkers, all 6 of them. A Piranha, a Hammerhead Shark, a Great White Shark, an Alligator, and Blutlock the Swordfish. Ichor turned to them, getting out of his seat and laughing. "I knew this would happen eventually." Hock the Hammerhead, leading the group, looked surprised. "Wait wha...?" Ichor held up the Elixir Crystal, and unleashed a beam of golden energy, targeting the Great White Shark at the back. He was decimated into a pile of ash. All the Junkers looked on in horror. The Piranha screamed in terror. "He killed Terr!" The Junkers all ran away screaming, throwing themselves through the door into The Deep End, landing in a huge pile. The Piranha scrambled up out of the pile, suddenly realising everyone they were fighting earlier was in there. He looked around sheepishly. "Uhhhh... he attacked us too."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo snapped out of it, "Grrr. That stupid Cr*p excuse for an entity. He even attacked his own junkers!" He said angrily, suddenly his arm became a giant gorilla arm for a second, but then turned into a human arm again, "Huh..? That was weird..." He said as he looked at his arm. He then turned his attention back to the junkers.

Sylvia watched the Junkers sympathetically. "Do you guys wanna be friends?" she asked suddenly.

"Sylv, what're you doing?!" Jay screamed. "You can't seriously think these guys have learned anything!"

Sylvia faced Jay. "I've always learned that the best way to defeat an enemy is to make them your friend. And I love making friends. Besides, I think their strength can be useful to us, as well as any information they have on the ship. Maybe this is our big break!"

Nya placed a hand on Jay's shoulder, calming him down. "Y'know, she's right. I think if Sensei Wu were here, he'd say the same thing."

Jay sighed sadly, thinking back on their poor Sensei, stuck in time. "Yeah..." He sniffed. "S-Sensei..."

Kai's face was downcast. "Sensei wouldn't want us wasting time," he said, "He'd want us to figure out how to get out of here."

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Ari exclaimed out of the blue. "We can try to ram the door down, then the Ninja can sneak behind Ichor and attack him while we're distracting him! We might not have powers, but we'll have the element of surprise!"

"I dunno," Cole said, "that's pretty risky."

"So is just letting Ichor have Oscar!" Ari protested.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'm in. HYAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!!" He said as he started to ram the door with his head. He kept doing that until his head began to hurt. He wasn't stopping though. He wouldn't stop something that helps Ninjago just from a little pain in the head. He kept ramming the door. His head REALLY hurt now.

Sylvia gasped. "Zu, stop!" she exclaimed. "What if we play this out differently?" she offered. "Now, since none of us can see each others' Entities, what if we just asked the Entities to gather information? Would that work?" she asked Enid.

Enid nodded. "Perhaps we can. But I've no guarantees of positive results. However, how will this information be useful to you when you're trapped?"

Sylvia pondered for a moment. She glanced at the Junkers. "Guys, please. We're on the same team now, right? Against Ichor? What can we do to defeat him? Can you at least get everyone, including yourselves out of here?" she begged. "We need to defeat him. Won't you help us?"

The Hammerhead Shark stood up. "You're right. It's time to free ourselves!" He let out a loud battle cry, him and Blutlock The Swordfish continuing to do this as they rammed themselves into the door over and over. The Alligator just stood there, probably noticing the futility. The Piranha turned around, seeing Squig Krakenbeard. He looked shocked, and spoke in a sad voice. "Cap'n..." the other pirates stopped ramming their faces into the door to stare in amazement. The Piranha continued. "We thought you were dead!" The captain stood up, using one of his tentacle hands to lift up the brim of his cap. "It seems we're all back together again. Except for poor Terr. But alas, there is no way to escape The Deep End from this side."

Back at the Bridge, Ichor turned back around to Oscar, rubbing his hands. "So, now that situation is dealt with, let's..." "No." Oscar said. Ichor looked down with disdain. "What?" "No. Nah. Nay. Nada. Is this getting through your head? I'm not helping you man." Ichor looked angry. "Then they'll all die." Oscar stared him down. "For a self-professed smart guy you and me both should know neither of us was ever going to agree to those terms. You really should have expected this." Ichor chuckled heartily. "Oh, these games. Of course i did." He held up the Tech Shard in his gauntlet, and crushed it. Oscar looked on in horror as the crystal pieces tumbled to the floor. "How?" "It's my Shard. Destroying it is easy, I had a failsafe built in. The rest however... they must go too. If it will purge the rebellions I am facing currently, then I spare no expense." The three drones holding the shards were surrounded by the swarm, all bombarding the shards with laser beams. The beams refracted through each one, going to the next in a triangle of gradually increasing energy. Until they all exploded, shattering to the floor, the swarm of drones settling around Ichor in a formation ready to shield him. "Now. Are we done yet?" Oscar fell to his knees. There was no hope. What could he do? They were all going to die. At first he only really cared about Ari, but... he was actually starting to like them. And that was when it happened. From each of the shards, rose crackling and sparking wisps of energy, circling around each other. Oscar was the closest to his shard. The orange wisps got to him first. He stood up from the floor, as the energy engulfed him. A huge pulse of blinding orange energy launched through the ship, causing all the technology to shut down and malfunction. And out of the wave stepped Oscar, but never like before. He had become completely orange, made of sparks of orange Tech energy. Some yellow currents occasionally streaked across the suit at certain points too, as he walked up to the now terrified Ichor. The suit was sparking orange energy, completely disabled. Ichor looked up, knowing what was about to happen. "Maybe you should learn more about the machines you create. The people you control. Otherwise, well... I think you're a walking definition for the results. He smacked Ichor into the wall, the Elixir crystal clattering onto the floor, powerless without the last few elements it needed. Crashing explosions started to ring out throughout the ship, wires and metallic plates falling from the ceilings and walls. The ship was travelling at immense speed, and then heat was really starting to increase. And that was when he saw it on the monitors. The ship was plummeting towards Ninjago City, fiery like a meteor and falling apart at the seams. "Oh god."

Sylvia felt a range power surging through her. "It's happening!" Enid cried. "You're changing!"

"WHAT!?" Sylvia shrieked. She watched as her body covered itself in laces of light, all forming into the crystalline silver ShardXtreme ninja suit. Her pink hair gained a single silver streak in it. Sylvia wondered if this was permanent as she felt the ground shaking beneath her, the gunk in the Deep End flinging upward wildly as the ship fell.

Jay freaked out. "WE'RE GONNA DIIIEEEEE!" He shouted.

"NO WE'RE NOOOOT!" Sylvia yelled, protecting everyone in giant silver bubbles of magic. "HANG ON FOR DEAR LIFE!" Everyone, in fact, also included the crew members with them in the room.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo's suit became completely covered in navy blue wisps. He turned into a dragon and snatched Oscar and instantly went into Sylvia's bubble. He turned into a gigantic kangaroo, which was inside the bubble. Miraculously, the bubble didn't pop, "EVERYBODY GET IN!!!!!" He said as everybody jumped in Zukelo's kangaroo pouch, "AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Zukelo loudly as they fell from the sky.

Ari's eyes widened as she became shrouded in pink energy. Morro grinned. "Looks like Ichor's plan backfired," he said, though Ari couldn't hear him. The pink streak in her hair began to glow intensely, and she was aware of the fact that she was wearing a gi again. From somewhere deep within, Ari knew she had gotten her power back. "HOLD ON, I CAN DO SOMETHING!!!" she shouted, and slowed the speed at which everyone was falling until they were almost gliding towards the earth. Ari navigated away from Ninjago City, aiming for a wide-open field.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"EVERYBODY, HOLD ON TIGHT!" He shouted as the bubble crashed to the ground. Everybody seemed okay. He turned back into a human, only to see the navy blue lines flowing through his brown hair, "Is everybody okay?" He asked curiously as he glowed a navy blue aura around him.

Just before impact-
Oscar screamed out, hoping that he would be heard over the crashing ship. "WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER! I CAN TRY AND CONTROL THE SHIP! SYLVIA MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE THE IMPACT SAFE, AND ZU NEEDS TO GET US OUT OF HERE!" But it was too late. In the field just out of Ninjago City's bounds, the ship hit the ground with crashing impact, sliding a path through the dirt, only stopping early with a terrible bump thanks to Oscar managing to set off what were essentially space brakes.

Oscar looked up, coughing as the ash collected around him. He was back to normal again, or the closest he would ever get again. He pulled himself upwards, stumbling out of the thoroughly destroyed Deep End and along a corridor, falling apart. At the Bridge he saw The Elixir Crystal, absorbing Ichor's essence. He was long gone. And then, it blinked away, in what was essentially a glorified light show. All that was left was the golden dust, descending slowly. "Heh. Kinda beautiful." The press and police were already pulling up, but he knew they couldn't leave through one of the many holes in the ship. Only the ninja had their costumes still, and he would much rather not go through the hassle of giving up his identity or having to explain what really went on.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh cr*p, the authorities are here. I hope they won't harass us." He said while holding his head, "Ugh, my head hurts so bad." He said calmly as he held his head. He felt like he was gonna collapse any second, but he, miraculously, pulled through, "Is everyone okay?" He asked curiously once more as he looked all around him.

Ari grimaced, getting up and shaking her head. "Maybe, I'm not a hundred percent sure..."

Kai sat up, spitting something out of his mouth. "Oh my God, we're ALIVE!" he exclaimed.

Cole pushed a hunk of metal off of himself. "Wow, it's a freaking miracle," he breathed.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"That means...We won! We won! WE SAVED NINJAGO!" Shouted Zukelo up to the sky, while laughing loudly. All the people of Ninjago were screaming in happiness. Boy, they sure were relieved.

Sylvia paused to see everyone jumping for joy over victory. She allowed herself a moment to she'd tears of joy before screaming her lungs out.

After loudly cheering (with Jay easily matching her high volume of voice), Sylvia quieted down. "Does anyone need healing?" she asked the others. "I'm definitely capable of it."

Jay instantly raised his hand. "Ooh, me! I'm so tired!"

Sylvia gave him an awkward smile. "U-uh, I can't fix that. Just get some rest!"

"What about our elemental powers?" Nya asked, silencing everyone. No one really knew that...

"Well, the Elixir Crystal just absorbed Ichor and blinked away... they have to be right? The Elixir doesn't seem to want to be reformed, I'm sure it'll give them back." Oscar could hear the sounds of cameras flashing outside the ship, a jumble of loud voices. "I guess the Ninja have to reveal themselves... but we can't." He looked back at Sylvia, Zu and Ari. "We don't have costumes, and they can't know everything that happened. When the Ninja reveal themselves, everybody will surely go round the front." He looked to a long tear in the opposite side of the ship. "We can sneak out through there." The Ninja exited, surrounded by the press, bombarding them with questions. Oscar clambered out through the tear, signalling the others to come with him as he left the field, entering Ninjago City.

Sylvia climbed away with the others as the Ninja were swallowed up by paparazzi. Jay and Nya looked nervous. Sylvia smiled apologetically, as though they could see her, and continued climbing.

After everything that's happened with the Ninja, she hoped they survived the popularity.

Her mind wandered, wondering about her family. What would her father think of her now that she's gone into space and saved some Ninja? He'd completely disregard that she had the help of others and probably lock her into his home. He'd never let her use her powers again and ground her for life.

Just because he was 'worried for her safety'. He didn't want to lose anyone in his family, Sylvia knew that for certain. In fact, he probably even loved her.

But the way he restricted her and her family, he didn't deserve her. She wondered if she would ever return to her family.

Without realizing it, a tear slid down her cheek and landed on the ship beneath her.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo followed them as a Komodo Dragon, so no one was going to see him. Soon, they were all a good distance away from the Paparazzi, "What now?" He asked curiously as he looked at his hair, which now had permanent blue hair flowing through it. He tried turning into a Hawk but instead turned into a Goat. He turned back to human form. The shards were destroyed, the power had completely gone into their bodies. Looks like the only thing, Zu would nail turning into was a reptile, "Well, at least I can turn into reptiles easily." He muttered to himself calmly.

Sylvia was lost in her thoughts. She worried for the family she loved: her mom, her brother, who was also coincidentally named Kai, and her little sister, Alex, who, despite her selfishness and frequent laziness and insensitivity, she knew loved her as well. She also missed her father's other daughter--her half-sister, Sabina. Unfortunately, due to the path she's chosen, she'll never see Sabina again.

She knew it.

No longer able to hold anything back, Sylvia collapsed onto her knees and began sobbing. Tears poured from her eyes like rivers and she just couldn't stop. Her family might not see her again and it was too much to bear. Especially after everything that's happened. She needed to let her emotions out--she held them in far too long.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo looked at Sylvia in pity. He was once like her when his parents were killed. He tried to comfort her, "Hey, it's okay. You'll meet your family soon." He said to her calmly with heart warming, charming eyes. He patted her back with pitiful eyes. He remembered the moments with his now new friends.

Sylvia shook her head. "Y-you don't get it... I-I can't. A-at least, not some of them... M-my family's complicated. We're always f-fighting my dad... It's not fair! If they'd just s-stop fighting, I could actually see everyone again, but I can't!" She sat and wept, shoulders shaking from all the energy it took for her just to cry.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Don't worry, it's all gonna be okay." He said calmly with charming eyes, "ALL this will end soon. You know, I CAN take you back to your family." He reassured her with charming eyes, "Just stop crying." He said to her calmly as he patted her head lightly.

Sylvia sniffed and wiped her eyes, slowly calming down. "Thank, Zu," Sylvia said. "I appreciate the offer. But you have to understand, even if I'm physically able to, I just CAN'T see them again. Not after everything that's happened. And how I left my dad. As soon as I come back, they'll start arguing again, if they haven't gotten worse without me." She pulled away from Zu. "I-I'm sorry for the trouble. I just needed to..." Sylvia couldn't speak anymore, so she simply shook her head. She wasn't going to talk for a while.

Oscar looked around a bit. "But... where do we go now?" He stopped the hesistation. He had basically forced himself into the role of defacto leader, he wouldn't feel that everyone was safe otherwise. He had to be the one who made the effort. He dug his hands through his multitude of pockets, eventually producing a pretty charred security pass. Thank god for his need to make sure he never lost anything. "We can go back to the temple. I said i'd show you guys around right? Normally, I wouldn't be able to get away with it, but they probably won't be back for a while, I think we deserve it and we do have some stuff to return. Pizzas are on me. I'm like half of the deliveries to the temple anyway. Guess who the other half is." He laughed. "And I thought my job was disappointing."

Last edited:
Sylvia finally calmed down and nodded. Pizza sounded good, although she still didn't quite have the strength to speak just yet. She didn't know what would happen next, but some relaxation sounded nice. She thought back on it and ran her hand through her light pink hair, right through the new permanent silver streak.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Cheese pizza for me.....with extra cheese.....cause cheese......with crusts filled with cheese... and black olives.." He said while smiling, and chuckling. Gosh, did he like cheese. He tried turning into a dragon, but turned into a Green Wyvern, "Eh. Close enough, everybody hop on. Oscar gets to sit on my head since he's leading the way." He said calmly while making a gesture so everyone could hop on. He didn't know about Ari though, the shards have been broken and their abilities had to be re-learned. He didn't know if Ari could still fly. He gave her a worried look without noticing he had even gave her that look.

Last edited:
Sylvia climbed on. "Does anyone here like pineapple pizza?" she finally spoke. "My older brother and I tried it once and now it's both our favorite kinda pizza." She wasn't very loud or enthusiastic, but at least she was finally speaking. She would definitely feel much better as time went on. Just not yet.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, sure." He said calmly, "I've tried pineapple pizza before, it tasted REALLY good, but still I like Cheese Pizza better." He said calmly as he waited for the others to ride onto him.

Sylvia shrugged. "Pineapple AND pepperoni for me. Or ham. Both work. Ooh, what if we tried pineapple, pepperoni, AND ham pizza? Mmm... I'm getting hungry thinking about it!" She began to grow more and more enthusiastic.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh, how 'bout we don't go TOO much on Oscar over here." He said while chuckling a bit, "I can really get used to this life! I mean, being undercover heroes working for Ninjago without anyone knowing our identities." He rambled, "Sorry, I think I was rambling too much." He said calmly as he began to spread his wings.

Sylvia sighed. "I dunno... Do we HAVE to stay undercover?" she wondered under her breath, hoping secretly that no one heard her. It wasn't too big of a deal if someone heard her, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer.

Ari had hopped on after a couple of failed attempts at flight. "Jeez, I have no idea what's wrong with me! I can't even remotely begin to fly," she muttered, then piped up, "Can we get bacon on this thing? I'd kill for some bacon right about now." Then she hastily added, "Metaphorically. Not to be taken literally."

Sylvia helped Ari climb onto Zu properly and nodded. "Bacon does sound nice, but I've only ever eaten turkey bacon before." She expected the others to freak out because of how good real bacon was. That's what her friends did back home, after all.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Wait, you've never tasted real bacon before? Well, get ready for THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE! Yep, looks like I'm adding bacon to my pizza." He said while rubbing his head with his dragon wings, "Okay, Oscar we're ready. Hop on." He said calmly

Oscar hopped on board. "Hopefully we never have to do this again, or I might actually get used to it!" He laughed. "Yeah, it's just over there." It was starting to get dark. Time had sure passed quickly.

-Later that night, at the Temple
There were barely any lights on in the room save for a small lamp in the corner. Everyone was crammed on a small sofa, the TV blaring in front of them, some food bags littered around. That was when there was a knock at the main temple door. "That's probably the pizza, I'll go get it." Oscar got up, walking out to the entrance and opening the door, jumping back in surprise when he saw all the Ninja there. "Agh! ....uhh.... Lloyd.... The place is okay I swear! We were just stopping by for pizza, we didn't know where to go, you understand right?" Lloyd stepped forwards, and into the Temple. "No, it's okay. We came here to talk to you, figured you'd probably be here. You're never anywhere else. Lucky that you brought them here, otherwise we'd have to track them all down." Oscar was confused. "What?" Kai seemed a bit frustrated. "Quit wasting time! Just bring them here already!" "Okay, okay! I'm doing it!" Oscar sprinted as fast as he could into the darkened room. "Guys all the Ninja are here and they want to talk to us. And we're NOT in trouble! Actually maybe with Kai but... well, y'know, it's obviously important."

Sylvia blinked and put down her slice of pizza carefully, licking her fingers, as she had no time to wash her hands, and used a napkin before walking up to the front door. Jay waved at Sylvia. She waved awkwardly back. Sylvia didn't notice Nya shifting a bit. Seemed like something was a bit 'up' with her, wasn't there? Sylvia pushed that thought aside for now and waited for everyone else.