• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"WOOOOAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Zukelo loudly as he, MIRACULOUSLY, landed on the same platform right on his head. Zukelo had blacked out again. He didn't dream of anything this time.

"Zu!" Sylvia exclaimed, running to his side. Her whole body ached from giving away so much power, but she ignored the pain, glowing silver again. Zukelo had some head damage, but it wasn't anything Sylvia couldn't fix. She glowed silver, pain quickly overtaking her body, and placed her hands above Zu's body, making him glow silver as well. She healed his head, but as soon as she did that, she swayed, her vision getting blurry. She was overexerting herself.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo quickly woke up and looked at Sylvia with fierce eyes. He tried to block the energy she gave him, heck, even giving it back, "I'll....be....fine..." He said as he smiled a determined smile. He had somehow given her back her energy. He blacked out again.

Sylvia felt the energy rebound with a sharp stab to her heart. She had to keep helping him, even if it cost her life! She tried again, this time stronger than before. Her head pounded, her heart ached, her whole body shook, but she kept trying no matter what. Even though she felt she hardly held any power, she knew the others would need Zu to help them. She pushed even harder.

Oscar's body, still in his ShardXtreme suit, jerked upwards, as if he had subconsciously heard Sylvia's earlier question. He was barely conscious, slurring out a few unexplained sentences subconsciously. "I think they got deaded by goldy. We gon' get thrown in the Deep End, woohoo! Ya know I actually think I sort of like..." he suddenly flopped back to the floor, going back to his inert state.

Sylvia winced, finishing off Zu's healing process. She moved on to Oscar, no matter how much her body protested. She tried her hardest to heal Oscar, but she couldn't stay awake long enough. She wasn't able to heal everyone at once and now her body was paying its price.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo, in his unconscious state, he somehow still blocked Sylvia's healing powers off him. He told her to stop hurting herself many times before, but she wasn't listening. This time he was stopping her, either she wanted it or NOT. He disagreement didn't matter to him, he was doing what was best for Sylvia.

Unfortunately, Zu's attempt didn't work, as Sylvia had forced her magic inside of him. Thankfully, as she was unconscious, her body extracted magic from the earth and healed her faster than most people while sleeping.

However, that wouldn't be enough for what was coming.

Ari grunted, finally getting up from a missile hit. She had been out for a few minutes, but then saw Kai lying in a heap on the ground. He was semiconscious like Oscar, murmuring unintelligibly. Cole was guarding him, attacking the mini-turtle things or whatever they were. Ari then noticed she was wearing a pink gi made out of some crystalline substance. Still a little unsteady, she reached across the floor for her bow and shakily took aim at a minion that was coming up from behind Cole. It fell with a thud, catching the Ninja's attention. He saw Ari and nodded to her. Ari winced, grabbing her shoulder. Ignore it! Keep fighting!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo for some reason wasn't up. He forced the healing magic OUT of him, and that was final. The healing magic went back to Sylvia. Zukelo's body was now HEAL-PROOF.

Jay grunted, forcing a crew member off of him, when he noticed Sylvia, Oscar, and Zu all passed out. He scrambled over to their side when he noticed they all had crystalline ninja suits. "What the--"

"Jay, look out!" Nya called, slashing at another enemy.

Jay jumped back. "Whoa-kay, that was a close one!" He tried whacking people with his nunchucks, but like the others, he was weak from the blast. Finally, someone knocked him in the back of the head when he was surrounded and he passed out.

"Jay!" Nya exclaimed, fighting off more monsters. Soon, she was out, too, lying right next to Jay.

Ari trudged over to Cole, fighting her instincts to crumble under the pain. She used the last of her strength to create a somewhat weak mini-tornado before collapsing. Cole dove to catch her and make sure she didn't hit her head on the ship's floor, but was knocked out by a piece of falling metal.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh, my head. What the heck happened?" He said as he woke up form his unconsciousness, only to find bodies all around, "Holy heck!" He exclaimed as he quickly got up and turned into a Toxic Dragon and spit acid on the enemies. All of the enemies were knocked out. But more were coming. Zukelo kept fighting in mid-air. He had an advantage which was : He had the high ground. He kept spitting acid on all of the enemies, hoping some of his friends would wake up. Suddenly, Zane, Lloyd and Kai joined in. Lloyd was fighting the enemies off, while Kai was slashing one by one. Zane was throwing Ninja Stars, which greatly damaged the robots, while Zukelo kept spitting acid at the enemies, feeling relieved since he had backup, which were the Ninja which were helping him. All of them kept fighting off the enemies.

Ichor was starting to get angry. "Can't you just finish them already?" He was heavily injured, the armour's self repair functions were at work and the Junkers were obviously very ineffective. He needed the Elixir. He held the golden crystal up high, using it to absorb the energy from the bodies of Oscar, Sylvia and Ari. "Finally, the shards are mine!" The almost incomplete Elixir Crystal shone with a dazzling gleam of golden light, searing through like a burning wave of light towards the last standing Ninja.

Jay stirred from the sounds of fighting. Everyone was either unconscious or fighting. He saw three shards lifting up from Sylvia, Oscar, and Ari. "N-no... g-guys..." He struggled to stand up, but was overwhelmed by what was going on and was forced to fall back asleep.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo heard Ichor's voice, "What's up, Fat Shell?" He asked with a smirk. He saw his armor regenerating. Zukelo stomped on it, so it was going to be destroyed again, "That crystal.." Zukelo swiped it away from Ichor, and readied his acid, "Tell me what's up with this crytal, or your done for." Threatened Zukelo.

Ichor just chuckled hysterically crushed and defeated on the floor. He stopped. "WHAT'S UP is that you could have won this fight. But you messed it up." The Elixir Crystal started to absorb the final element it needed from Zu, just as the few remaining ninja fighting at the back were overwhelmed by a fresh wave of drones.

Cole grunted, guarding Ari as much as he could, fighting back the drones with his scythe. However, he couldn't hold them for long and he knew it. He slashed dangerously at the droids, but he got more and more sluggish as he became more tired.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo's shard had been disabled. He had fury in his eyes and began running quickly faster than the speed of sound to punch Ichor right in the face. He, miraculously, hit Ichor, but then was blinded by a strange white light. One could say that Zukelo had actually 'whited out' Zukelo was still unconscious.

Ichor recovered from the hit pretty fast, wiping blood from his face. The light spread across the room, defeating all of the remaining Ninja in one fell swoop. He surveyed the chaos, the mess of metal and bodies. "Come in." He spoke as the Elixir Crystal floated down to his hands. A group of scared Junkers walked in. "Take them to The Deep End." They all gulped, seeming pretty scared, but inevitably all sucked it down and started taking the defeated enemies to the rusty door down the corridor from the Bridge. They opened the door, throwing them in and leaving. They didn't want to be anywhere near that place.

Meanwhile, Ichor climbed back into his regenerated armour. He picked up Oscar himself, making sure to bring the shards alongside the Elemental Crystals, taking him directly to the bridge. "Don't worry my little proxy. It's about time you stop fighting destiny, just like your friends did."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Received multiple reports of failure to actually read any of the posts and writing something completely unrelated nonsense from Liam Willams. As such they have been removed from the RP.

"Ari, wake up!" Ari was vaguely aware of a voice and soneone shaking her.

"It's Saturday, no school..." she groaned. The shaking continued. Ari forced open her eyes to find that it had been Cole shaking her, not her brother. "Wha...?"

"I don't know. One moment, you're passed out and I'm trying to catch you before you get hurt, the next, I'm knee-deep in...whatever this is," Cole replied. Ari got up and looked around.

"The hell...?" Everyone seemed to be unconscious around her and Cole. "What is this place?" Ari noticed something that resembled a squid dressed in a...pirate costume?! Whatever it was, it certainly wasn't the weirdest thing anyone had seen that day. Maybe it speaks English? she thought hopefully. "Uhh...can you help us?" she called out to it, too nervous to actually approach it.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo soon woke up, "My head hurts. What happened..?" He asked himself curiously, as he looked around at the unconscious bodies. He gasped and touched his chest, "The shards! Ichor took them!" He exclaimed loudly, "And, where's Oscar?!" He exclaimed again, "And what the heck is that abomination?!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the squid pirate. He tried to stay calm, Well, it doesn't look it's good." He said calmly. His ShardXtreme suit had also disappeared. He was in his normal clothes, so was everyone else, "At least, we aren't wearing that clunky armor." He muttered quietly.

Jay groaned and sat up, half his body soaking wet from sleeping in the strange goopy substance. Nya and Sylvia were also asleep beside him. Jay shook Nya awake.

"Nya, wake up!" he exclaimed.

Nya groaned. "Nngh... Huh? Where are we?" she asked, looking around.

Jay shrugged. "Beats me... Oh hey, Sylvia." He crawled over to her and woke her up, too.

She mumbled something in another language before her eyes fluttered open. "Wait, you're not Alex..." she mumbled. "We're not home? Lloyd should be running around screaming for candy any minute now..."

Jay winced. "Uhh, Lloyd, as in Green Ninja Lloyd?"

Sylvia sat up. "Oh, that's right, he's with you guys now, isn't he?" She looked around. "Well, this isn't home. And as similar as this seems to Dad's house, I'm pretty sure this ISN'T."

Jay was weirded out. "Your dad's house actually looks like this?"

"Nope, but the feeling is exactly the same."

Jay was very confused.

Sylvia seemed pretty calm about the situation, unlike usual. She glanced down at her mucky hands and muddy, wet clothes. Her pink hair was dripping with whatever substance they were in. "This isn't good, is it..." she whispered to herself.

"Uh, Jay, what's up with her?" Nya asked.

Jay shrugged. "Beats me, but I think she seems aloof about the situation."

Ari turned around. Her friends had woken up. "Well, we're alive..." she murmured to herself. She walked over to Jay, Nya, and Sylvia, her feet dragging in whatever that was. "Sylvia?" Ari asked, noting that her friend seemed a little...off. "You...feelin' okay?"

Sylvia tucked her hair into her hood and shivered, but didn't comment. She walked over to the wall of the rusty cell and listened for something, ignoring Ari's question.

Jay shrugged and turned to Ari. "I dunno what's up with her, but she doesn't seem to be freaking out right now. Something's up with her."

Nya paused and walked over to Sylvia. "Hey, Sy--"

Sylvia's hand slapped itself on Nya's mouth, shutting her up rudely.

Nya glared at her incredulously. She made many muffled noises, but stopped when Sylvia actually glared at her.

Sylvia was too nice to glare!

Nya stopped talking. Sylvia smirked when she heard something on the other side of the ship. "I think I've found Oscar..." she muttered.

Jay heard her and his eyes widened. "What?!"

"Sshhhh!" Nya and Sylvia glared at Jay. He covered his mouth.

(OOC: Cue Oscar and Ichor...!)

Ari lifted a brow and walked over. Cole's interest had been piqued as well, and he followed. Ari listened as well, eying the door. If all else failed, maybe she could try ramming it, though that approach would likely be innefective.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo was also very confused by the situation. He decided to just ready up his Ninja Stars, in his ShardXtreme suit. It turned out, he hadn't lost the suit. He put himself in fighting stance and took out his Ninja Stars.

Ichor continued dragging him through, flinging him into the ship's bridge. It was a white marble room, with many golden monitors and orange stripes along the room. Oscar drowsily awakened, pulling himself off the floor. "Wha... What happened? I saw some flashes before... I just... went out." He looked up, dread in his eyes as he saw Ichor before him. "Your friends aren't here." Oscar pulled himself up, going into a fighting stance. In response, Ichor just clenched the gauntlet, causing Oscar to realise the futility and back down. He stumbled back into one of the golden chairs, stopping himself. "No, go ahead. Take a seat. You might be here a while." Oscar wearily sat down, Ichor sitting down in the chair on the opposite side of the room. "What's the deal?" Oscar enquired. Ichor grinned. "What do you mean, 'deal'?" Oscar looked him dead in the eyes. "There has to be a reason I'm here, unharmed and everybody else isn't." Ichor laughed. "Perceptive. Although, you'd have to be. The Tech Shard wouldn't have chosen someone unsuited for the task." Oscar was confused. "How do you know?" Ichor grinned again. He did that an awful lot. "Because I sent it." Oscar was shocked, attempting to process the information. "What? Why? How? Why would you..." Ichor interrupted him. "I think there's a more... pressing matter at hand." He pressed a button on a remote, turning on one of the screens. It showed the other Ninja, knee deep in gunk in a dark cell. "When we breach the atmosphere I think I'll dump them out into deep space." Oscar sheepishly tried to dance around the answer. "I'd rather if you... didn't... do that." Ichor held up Oscar's shard, prompting a swarm of drones to fly in, carrying the other shards. "It's simple. Not really, but I'm sure you'll understand better than all of those fools. When the universe was formed, all that was was the Elixir. However, to better keep control over every aspect of the life it had created, it split itself into multiple energies. The Elemental Energies. Each element had an Entity, the living embodiment and guardian of it. So, life started developing, spurred on by natural energy. But for every reaction, there must be an equal and opposite reaction." He held the Tech Shard up, staring into it. "Tech energy was the opposite of all natural energy. The necessary existence, constantly looking to evolve. Advance. Create a better world, for the benefit of all. And bring everyone else into this new world too. Whether they liked it or not. So the Tech Entity went to war. It didn't last too long." Bitterness appeared in his eyes as he stared deeper into the shard. "The other Entities united, forming the Elixir. They cast the Tech Entity far away, stealing his elemental power. But he came back. He always does." Ichor stood up, proudly. "He found a means to do it. An army, the Technology to control the elemental energies, a ship. And he traveled the developing universe, slaying every last living Entity's physical form. Sending their spirits away, until all that remained were the Entities of Shapeshifting, Air, and Life. Together, they created the shards, hoping to send them to those who could wield them, and keep their natural life source going. The Tech Entity finished them, too. But it was too late, he would never catch the shards before they found hope. So he sent one of his own. Hoping he could finally finish the job." He stood up, yelling loud and victoriously. "And finally claim the elemental energy that was rightfully his!" At this point, Oscar had realised what Ichor was trying to do. He looked up from the floor to The Tech Entity, solemnly. "If I do it... will you keep them alive?" Ichor laughed. "I thought you didn't like them." "I've... just... will you accept my terms?" Ichor sat down again, scratching his chin. "I'm considering it."

Meanwhile, inside the cell with the Ninja awoke the old Squid pirate. "Aye... had a little bit too much of the brandy... might be all out of it. That's sad." He looked up, lifting his hat. "Oh! Fresh meat. Ahoy, me'name be Captain Squig Krakenbeard. Or it used to be. That little shiny turtle b*stard just showing up thinking he can take me and mah crew! Bloody mutiny it was. He chugged his last remaining drink. "Welcome to The Deep End. The fact they finally put someone else in here tells me that they might finally off me. Was getting bored waiting." He saw them up near the door. "No point. Yer all gonna get dumped into deep space, it's our way of walking the plank. Don't stress it too much, prolly got a little time till't ship takes off." He tried to chug from the flask again, realising it was completely empty. "Ah blast it. Guess there's no reason worth livin' now anyways."

Kai, who had landed in a shallower area, came to about halfway through the squid pirate's speech. He narrowed his eyes. "I dunno what the pirate rule on quitting is, but if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Ninja never quit," he told Squig.

"Woo, preach!" Ari whooped, blushing a bit when Cole laughed. "Too much?"

"Nah, I like the enthusiasm," Cole replied.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo finally managed to get up, "Well, he DID take Oscar. Oscar's a reasonable guy, I know he might convince McFat Shell to free us." He said confidently, "OK, maybe that's really hard. But the bigger question Iis : why did he take Oscar?" He asked curiously as he closed his eyes a bit and put his index finger on his head.

Ari was about to reply when she heard a voice. "Because turtlehead is Tech."

"...Who said that?" Ari turned around. There, suspended in midair, was a human-looking figure. He gave off a green glow, and Ari could see the wall through him. She guessed he was a ghost. He had long, shaggy black hair with a bright green streak and wore what looked to be a tattered green gi. "Who the heck are you?" Ari asked. Cole turned around as well.

"Call me crazy," he said, "but I don't see anything.

The ghost chuckled. "I'm Morro. Used to be the Elemental Master of Wind, or Air, whatever you want to call it, now I'm the Air Entity.

"Sorry, but what the hell is an 'Entity'? And why can't Cole see you? And do you know anything at all about the Shards?"

"One question at a time. You're the only one that can hear, see, or sense me in any way. It's because the Air Shard chose you specifically."

"Seriously, who are you talking to?!" Cole butted in again.

"Honestly, I barely know who myself," Ari admitted. "He looks like a ghost, says he's an Entity, whatever that is, and says his name's Morro."

"That's weird...First, Morro's dead at least twice over, and second, why can't I see or hear him?"

"Something about the Air Shard chose me?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo was confused to who Ari was talking to. Suddenly, Xynn jumped and turned from a ferret to what seemed like a weird crystalline golem, "Hello, Zukelo." Chuckled the golem, "What the..? Xynn..?" Asked Zukelo curiously, "Heheh, my name is not Xynn, but Xarnol. I am the shape shifting entity. I see you have grown a lot from when you were just a 12 year old boy." Said Xarnol calmly, "Entity? What's that?" He asked curiously, "You see, I am the one who had created the shape shifting shard, I chose you, because your heart is strong and brave. That persona is one worthy for the shape shifting shard." Said Xarnol while calmly, "Well, thanks but are you..." Zukelo got interrupted, "Yes, I was the other version of you inside your head while you were knocked out. But now, I see your shard is taken away from you, and you have discovered the ShardXtreme suits. Listen, the Tech entity is Ichor, he has slayed us all, but now we come in the form of anything. Your friend, Ari is talking to the Air entity, Morro." Said Xarnol calmly. Zukelo felt like he was holding a blue whale on his back from all this pressure.

Sylvia paused, glancing at her hands. She didn't believe that this all started out with her getting lost in some woods. She'd gone so far in just one day...

"Sylv?" Jay asked, concerned for her.

Sylvia snapped her head up. "Wha-- huh? Oh, er, h-hey Jay..."

Jay crossed his arms. "You seem very jumpy. Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Nya added. "You seemed strangely aloof."

Jay snorted. "Aloof..."

Sylvia chuckled. "Aloof means indifferent, Jay. And yeah. I dunno, after everything that's happened, I just sorta feel... numb."

Nya sighed and placed her hand on Sylvia's shoulder. "I know what you mean. After everything, it's no surprise to me that you're numb now. But don't worry. We'll get out of here."

Sylvia nodded. "Somehow, I know that's a fact."

"Well, then it's a good thing I chose now to come to you," Sylvia heard a voice.

She whirled around to face a silvery, mystical deer, floating in midair. "Whoa! HEL-lo there!"

Jay and Nya were confused. "What?"

Sylvia turned her head. "Er, I'm assuming this is my Entity? I think we'll find out what these guys are in a bit, so just sit tight, alright?"

Jay snickered. "That rhymed. But sure, yeah. We'll do that."

Nya crossed her arms and shook her head at Jay's silliness, smiling despite it.

Sylvia turned her attention back to the deer. "So... who are you?"

"I am Enid," she told me. "The Entity of Life, as you said. I have chosen you to bear my shard. As you know, you seem to have gotten used to it already. We need to fight the Tech Entity."

Sylvia gasped. "The Tech Entity?! B-but Oscar holds the Tech Shard! H-he's good, right?!"

Enid shook her head. "Sadly, Oscar has been tricked. We may not know what your friend Oscar is up to, but despite your trusting heart, we cannot allow Oscar to return to us. Oscar holds the Tech Shard and as such, may be moved to fight on Ichor's side."

"B-but Ichor... H-he's just some alien," Sylvia futilely argued. "...r-right...?" Her voice grew high-pitched, small, and quiet. She doubted everything she knew about Oscar, someone she considered a good friend.

Enid shook her head. "I'm sorry."

Ari's eyes widened upon hearing Sylvia. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that one of your Entity friends did that," she said, her protective friend side shining through.

"You're pretty smart, for a kid," Morro observed. Ari crossed her arms.

"Give it a while," she said. Morro shrugged.

"Anyways, the Entity your friend's talking to is Enid. She's a deer and the Entity of Life. Basically, we can't really trust Oscar right now."

"But--"

Morro ignored Ari. "That son of a b*tch turtle is actually the Tech entity, and he's playing your buddy like a trumpet."

Ari let out a low sound that sounded like a growl. "I swear to God, I'm gonna KILL that piece of sh*t," she muttered.

"Uh...Ari? You okay?" Cole asked.

"I'll be better when I'm done making turtle soup out of that Ichor *sshole."

Sylvia, Nya, and Jay all stared at Ari, wide-eyed and sweating. Sylvia didn't like violence much, so hearing that was like a stab to the heart, even if Ichor needed to be stopped.

"Your friend is, er... unique, to say the least..." Enid commented.

Sylvia nodded. "I never thought I'd hear those words come out of her mouth..."

Jay and Nya both nodded. "You said it!" Jay exclaimed.

"I don't think that much violence is necessary," Nya told Ari. "Or the language. But you're right, Ichor needs to be stopped. The question is how? We're stuck in this weird muck in outer space!"

Sylvia and Jay nodded, seconding that statement.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Your friends seem to be passionate about this subject. But I trust you. You can do it, oh and the entities your friends are talking to are Morro, and Enid, they are friends of mine. Sadly, you can't see them." Said Xarnol calmly, "Well, that's a shame, but how do we get out of here?" Asked Zukelo curiously, "You must find that out by yourself." Said Xarnol calmly.

Cole put a hand on Ari's shoulder. "Yeah, they're right. Calm down and think rationally," he said. Ari closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I'm just...a little mad, to say the least. If one of my friends is in trouble..." She imitated an explosion sound. "I kinda loose my head."

Cole snickered. "Not unlike someone else," he joked, jerking his thumb towards Kai.

"Hey!" the Red Ninja exclaimed. Ari laughed. Her head clear, she began to think.

"We should...wake everyone else up?" she said, self-doubt in her voice.

"Then make a plan," Morro suggested. Ari nodded.

"Right." She walked over to Lloyd. "Hey, you okay?" Dear God, please...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh, what happened..?" Asked Lloyd quietly as he woke up and struggled to stand up. After a few minutes Lloyd finally stood up, "My head hurts.." He said while trying to stand up. Meanwhile, Zukelo was talking with his entity. But to the others, Zukelo seemed to be talking to thin air.

Jay slapped Lloyd hard on the back. "Good to see ya good and well, buddy! Long story short, something's not right with Oscar and we're stuck in a gunk jail! Oh, and everyone seems to be talking to thin air. Said something 'bout 'Entities' of sorts," Jay said, cupping his hand around his mouth as though no one could hear him. "Anyway, got any ideas on how to get us out? No weapons, no magic, and nothing but whatever it is they're talkin' to."

Sylvia smiled at Jay and rolled her eyes playfully. "Har-dee-har har, Jay," she said. "But we can see these things. They might be able to help us by giving us information. For instance, as we have Entities, so does Oscar. The Tech Entity is actually Ichor," she told Lloyd.