• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Origin of your screen name(s)?

Mine is self explanatory (in the sense, what it's made out of) I love the delta episode in oras and back when I was seven, I introduced myself to Pokemon by watching it on tv. It sounded interesting and i enjoyed it. I told my cousin I liked it one summer while we were playing Mario kart ds. He gave me his copy of Pokemon platinum and said "Yo. Keep This till summers over!" I was so exited and I chose piplup, I then went on to wreck the elite four with giratina and empoleon alone with the minor exception of my whole team because they did nothing but revive my two beasts! So there! That's my name origin!
If anyone is wondering my team was
Empoleon
Giratina
Luxray
Roserade
Lucario
Garchomp

Excalibur- Sword given to King Arthur by the Lady of the Lake (in most stories it's separate from the sword in the stone).
Queen- Female ruler of a kingdom.

Well, I guess I should explain mine
So, I usually use the name Lemonz for Pokémon games.
Also, my other social media accounts a while ago were always TVmanz
The 23....because it looks cool :p
I combined them together....hooray!

Well, okay. I really liked the word whatever, so I first used it as my username for wattpad. But then "whatever" was already taken, so I added 3500. I've been using it ever since.
I also sometimes go by blueeggs3500, blue.egg, or neon._.avocado.

Well, my name was just supposed to explain what kind of person I am. I don't go well with grammar sometimes, so I added Da. Violet is obvious - its my name and my favorite color. The Elite part? I remember taking this quiz on Quotev about what kind of Pkmn trainer you were, and I got Ace. I thought it was Elite back when I made this account, so I ended up making DaVioletElite. And when it should've been DaVioletAce.

Silver- My favorite Color, Favorite PKMN Trainer, Common Online Persona, Element, A Rarity
Solis- Origin goes all the way back to Childhood where my Imaginary friend was named Sol. Solis later came as a way to sound more mature. Also, means the Sun.

A rare sun.

My username actually originates from Game Grumps,
the first ever Let's Play I saw of Game Grumps was of Pokemon Fire Red, and they decided to name their character I Didn't so the game would be funnier, like the game would say stuff like, "I Never got the Thunderbadge," or "I Never caught Ratatta." So when I was making my account here, I just thought of Game Grumps Let's Play and named myself after their charcter.
So, yeah, that's how I got my name

Last edited:
Story behind my user name is simple
When I was 9-10 years old I was a big fan of one tower defense game and one of my favourite towers has the name beginning from word Temple and ending on word God(I can't remember its full name)

I was a warriors fan, and I wanted to make a warriors OC. I used the prefix "Dim" because I didn't know any other warrior cats with that prefix. Dim later became Dimtail and 26 is the day (not the month obviously :p) I was born. Lucario was my favorite Pokemon at the time, but then I saw Weavile and thought that the name Dim could fit Weavile, so Weavile became my mascot.

My username actually originates from Game Grumps,
the first ever Let's Play I saw of Game Grumps was of Pokemon Fire Red, and they decided to name their character I Didn't so the game would be funnier, like the game would say stuff like, "I Didn't get the Thunderbadge," or "I Didn't catch Ratatta." So when I was making my account here, I just thought of Game Grumps Let's Play and named myself after their charcter.
So, yeah, that's how I got my name

This one was especially funny. When Pokebank is online I'm running through OR with a similar concept.
My name was thought of during a 'trip'. I was super loopy, and was thinking of my favorite cartoons. BiLLy stemmed from Both Billy from Adventure Time (One of the greatest Heroes ever) and from the Grim Adventures. The two L's in the first name are capitalized because the word "ill" pops a bit more (plus it looks cool to me). Nigma stemmed from Edward Nigma, also known as The Riddler from Batman. A confusing character, that of which I am also. Put them both together, and you got this guy.

It's also the pseudonym I use whilst making music.

uh sung eye maed:
Yeah, so that's me in a nutshell.

Whelp my name is simple. Hydreigon the Pokémon attached onto the word BORN.as in dragonborn from skyrim. It orginates from the fact that I like Hydreigon and Skyrim. The 37 is just 'cuase 37 is my favourite number.

Sense that I have changed my name, I think I will reply to this thread again.

My new make is two things mixed together and both have to with me and video games. The first part Palu is short for Palutena, my one of my two smash mains, also 2nd grade I had that Kid Icarus game for the game boy that helped me cope with school (I don't have it anymore and I realized that after I made this name.). The second half is Japanese for speed and this means a lot of things. First it has to do with the fact that I like fast cars and mostly Mazdas. Also I like anything to do with speed in general. :)

Well that's all I can think of without making a huge paragraph. :p

Yeah, same for me. I changed my name, so I might as well explain it, right?

Well, I love steampunk stuff, so I looked up a steampunk title generator and found this website. After a few clicks, a couple different words I found in titles were animatronic and argonaut. I searched the meaning of argonaut and found that this meaning:

An Adventurer On A Dangerous But Rewarding Quest

I really liked that, so I debated whether I should make my new name The Animatronic Argonaut or simply The Argonaut. After some thinking, I decided to make it shorter. I regret nothing! 8)

My name means that my favourite time of day is midnight, and my favourite pokemon is Espeon. Its sorta odd since Espeon evolves during the day, not during the night, but i feel that it makes it somewhat unique.

Heh... Mine's a bit strange... Soooo, when I was younger, I would use the name, KingFlambo, from my favorite character on Adventure Time, at that time. (Used time twice) So, when I thought that name was a bit juvenile, I decided to change it. I got the "BumpaDump" part of my name from Super Smash Bros, believe it or not. When I was using the random setting on my tag for Super Smash Bros, it randomly came up with BumpaDump, and I thought it was a pretty silly name, so I used it. The "Emperor" part is just a similar title to King, as somewhat of an omage to my original name.

Recently I changed my name, so I think I'll post what it means.

Trionic comes from the episode of an hour of Game Shakers, when that boy's father (I always forget the name) lost his arm, and won a new arm, a Trionic arm. Machine comes by Machine because I wanted to add a new touch because Only '' the Trionic '' would not work, so I wanted to put a special touch.That's it.

Mine is French for, 'King Of The Endless Night' (Literal translation is, 'King Of The Night Without End', but it was the closest that I could get). It comes from the fact that I have relatives in France, and I used to get told that I speak that a king xD plus, I am pretty much nocturnal. I work late, and sleep in during the day.

I started out as L666, L because at the time Len was my favourite vocaloid and 6 cause it was my favourite number.
I changed it to LeafyFlareon for 2 reasons: 1. I got to the age where I realised going around with the number '666' was probably not the best. and 2. because I was using LeafyFlareon pretty much everywhere. My username as far as I know is only used by me so I feel pretty special.

It was LeafyFlareon because I loved both Leafeon and Flareon. Basically it became a mix between the 2. You can see what it looks like in my profile pic. (I drew it)

Well when I started out with my First name, LuckyRush, The Lucky part came from my love for the number 7, my name has seven letters, my bday was on the 7th. And I found 7 is considered a Lucky Number, as for the Rush for my love for speed and the sonic the hedgehog franchise. I put them together and what do you know, I have a Username.

While Blu Ace was for the popularity of Legend of Zelda RPs at the time. While I liked the comics and Blue Link's personality that come with them, I chose to use Blue as the first part, as for Ace, I was really into Solitare for some reason, and the Pokemon Card Game too, and like LuckyRush I got Blu Ace.

And while Lucky Ace was simplest, just a small combo with Lucky from LuckyRush and Ace from Blu Ace.

Mockingchu. The fearless leader in the Mockingchu Alliance. Battling against Ganondorf and his evil army in the Super Smash Universe.
Basically- me and my friends LOVE Super Smash Bros. I always play as Pikachu, and after watching Mockingjay (Part 2), I started calling Pikachu "Mockingchu". I teamed with my friend, and we battled his brother (who's better than both of us) who played as Ganondorf. My friend became the Mockingsquirtle. There was also Mockingsaur and Mockingzard. But yeah.
MOCKINGCHU FTW

I like "Penumbra" for the way it sounds, and it's rarely claimed, so I've never had to add numbers or extra characters to it. "Penumbra" describes the fuzzy outer region of a shadow; some light gets through, and it's a term in both astronomy and medicine. I think it's simple and elegant. I also like being called "Pen." c:

My user name.... heh.... Well.... how do I explain this...? My user name comes from a character in a creepypasta/feelspasta.... And since I grew some level of an obsession to the story... you could probably guess from there.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I recently changed my Username, and overall feel of my account. It used to be JamesDaFluffyOtter. James is my name, and I used to browse around FurAffinity with the same name.

I changed my name yesterday (I think), because I liked Froakie a lot, all of a sudden, plus I wanted to become new and fresh again.

I've been a fan of Pokemon my whole life, but ever since I got into contact with Pokemon XY (Mostly the anime), I was obsessed with Greninja. As soon as I saw Pokecharms, the next thing I did was put this name.

Ever since I was like, ten, I've created and written about a character named Zack Hunter, who becomes a superhero named Hotshot. So that's where that part comes from. The 143 is a bit cringy, but it stands for "I love you". 1 letter in I. 4 letters in love. 3 in you. Then the 80 came from when I was trying to make an Xbox account. Hotshot143 was taken, so Hotshot14380 was suggested instead. I've rocked with that ever since.

My username might sound super generic, but it’s basically my life in a nutshell.
I’ve always loved the galaxy. I love to find out how it works and I like to stargaze. That’s why the first part is Comet ( plus it’s a really great pun, “ COMET me bro “ XD. Get it??? )
The second part is because of one of my friends. She was obsessed with Undertale. When I met her, I wasn’t interested in it at all, but then I saw Jacksepticeye play it, and I was immediately hooked. It’s part of my life now. I chose “ Blaster “ because one of Sans’s attacks is a Gaster Blaster.