• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Origin of your screen name(s)?

I changed my name recently to ThatOneSonicFan, cause well I think I'm really the only sonic fan here on Pokécharms. In Discord, @Killerbunny started calling me Sonic. So people just call me Sonic now. :p
You're actually not the only Sonic fan. Maybe the most hardcore Sonic fan. I pretty much only like Shadow and Tails. And the small bunny one. But that's obvious. My username means just what it says. I'm a killerbunny and therefore i shall be called 'killerbunny'. Some people just call me 'killer' or 'bunny'. And then there's @Jodie.xox that call me 'Spambunny' at times for some reason xD

Cheribe

Previously +BlueSalty
You're actually not the only Sonic fan. Maybe the most hardcore Sonic fan. I pretty much only like Shadow and Tails. And the small bunny one. But that's obvious. My username means just what it says. I'm a killerbunny and therefore i shall be called 'killerbunny'. Some people just call me 'killer' or 'bunny'. And then there's @Jodie.xox that call me 'Spambunny' at times for some reason xD
Yeah, maybe the most hardcore. By the way, the rabbits name is Cream in case your wondering :p

I changed my name recently to ThatOneSonicFan, cause well I think I'm really the only sonic fan here on Pokécharms. In Discord, @Killerbunny started calling me Sonic. So people just call me Sonic now. :p
I use to really like Sonic the Hedgehog as a kid. Crush 40, Sonic Paradox Shorts, and the Rise of Nazo was my sh*t in the the 5th grade. But I haven’t kept up with the franchise for a really long time, but when I came back to see what was going on, I was highly disappointed. That live action movie looks like garbage and I can’t believe they did my boy Sonic like that.
Shadow is still my favorite Sonic character, tho, because I’m edgy >:D.

I wonder why..
And we also call you Anton, courtesy of @Joelkjn of course ;3
I just say bunny because I think it sounds cute, heheh

I like most of the female characters in sonic, along with some of the Male ones, but my fav is probably Tails because I always loved him and as a kid I would always just call him Foxy because I didn’t know if his name was actually Tails XD

My preferred name is Alex, and in Ultra Sun I got a Mimikkyu from a wonder trade and I was really happy cause I wanted one in Sun but I never got the chance to trade with someone and I have quite a few Mimikkyu in my boxes now...besides it's adorable.

My preferred name is Alex, and in Ultra Sun I got a Mimikkyu from a wonder trade and I was really happy cause I wanted one in Sun but I never got the chance to trade with someone and I have quite a few Mimikkyu in my boxes now...besides it's adorable.
Kinda ironic because the first video when you search Mimikyu is literally 'Mimikyu. Is. Terrifying.' xD

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I picked my name because my favourite Pokemon is Eevee, my favourite Z-Move is Extreme Evoboost, and I thought EeviumZ sounded cool.

I came with Gyro Warship as thinking Royal Blueburn was my name for everything. I wanted to change it up. I thought about it but then i thought about Pokemon, steel and darkness. I came up with Gyro Warship as a ''cool'' name. I decided to think about a profile picture and i thought about this Gladion and Sivally picture. I made it my profile to go with my name.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
I previously named myself "Shocking Trainer Zipz!" Because well, it had more spice to my original FIRST name which was simply "Zipz". I then liked all Pokemon Types and got a Nintendo Switch and wanted to name myself "Possibility" because I had SSBU (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) and wanted to play EVERY character, But it would only allow 10 words so it was just "Possibilit". I liked that name and kept it and then a few weeks or days later, I named Myself on Pokecharms "Possibilit". I might next rechange my name to "Burnt Blue" because for 1, it sounds cool, for 2, my favorite color is blue and for 3, My favorite types on Pokecharms are Water and Grass. I just LOVE Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Torterra, and Turtwig!
I also chose my profile picture because it was a meme. Also, if anyone is confused about my Profile pic, the red part is the nose, the wide, black part is the mouth, and the eyes are well, eyes. (And if there IS pupils, it was a mistake!) My character is supposed to confused.

Last edited:
Well, my username has a unique history.
I love tea. All tea. It's amazing and my favourite hot drink of all time. I also really, really love tea with milk in it. Lots of people think it's disgusting and rather gross, but it's amazing. They just don't have developed taste buds like mine (or maybe I've burned all mine out, with the amount of tea I've had). My milk-tea obsession has come to the point where I put tea in my milk.
So, that's really it. Put some milk in your tea and think of me, yeah~?

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I got mine from Minecraft, which was from Philosopher, and I made it Philucifer. I like Harry Potter, don't judge.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Ok.
So the name Pokesweeper comes from my old Fandom account from the Pokemon wiki, and before that was gjbobmer (Yes, I spelled that right. GJbobmer/gjbobmer) GJbobmer was how 5 year old me was like 'o boiyo. wut if I used my favorite letters and then put bomber at the end!)
I couldn't spell. I'm sorry.
Pokesweeper (ages 7-14) has quite a long history, and it all traces back to Pokemon.. something... we're going back to 20 something! (Might've been b&W idk.
It began with me watching the pathetic excuse of an 'anime' for X&Y (Shohen could've saved it and made it so much better...)
But shortly after, I became a huge addict to the card game, devoting my life to obliterating anyone who stood on my path with extreme force and then having my voltorb commit explode as I walked slowly away, wiping my shoes on their ashes.
And then I got into somthing called 'Showdown' and absolutely massacred my friends, I'm still good (ring me for a challenge, i dare ya, my tag is BananaSnek) and went on to be nicknamed with the glorious title...
Pokesweeper
And in all it's glory I took a pin and put it on my shirts for the rest of the week and everyone.. laughed at me...
Anyways! That stayed until last year, when I decided to move on, because one extremely nerdy and loyal fellow weeb showed me the world of anime that I had not seen yet.
And so began the MHA era. (2018-current day)
Steel_Snek.
Christ on a cracker it has a dark history. It's not staying much longer. My next username is prob gonna be my current irl nn, Mr. Anime Warrior, or something along those lines.
Anyways, Steel_Snek, is a Metal Gear Solid joke me and my dad used any time... someone... make toilet go... boom...
But I liked the name, and here it is, my playstation tag in all it's horrifyingly disgusting glory.
But Mr. Anime Warrior is next. My friends gave it to me after I beat Mr. Dark Warrior (my predecessor whose reign lasted 2013-2019) in a footrace. Now they call him Iida-kun.
If you actually read all that, I wanna give you a congrats.

Pretty simple, actually. I find the ironic use of the phrase "that really salts my apples" to be humorous, and salted caramel, especially on apples, is amazing. Not much of a story there.

(P.S - salt on apples is actually quite appetizing. Change my mind.)

My username is pretty straightforward... that guy... oh it's that guy... ahhhhhh looks like that guy is back again. I spelled it with a mixture of Lower and uppercase to emphasize the weirdness also 101 kinda looks like lol... lol it's that guy ok whatever.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Okay, so when I first started watching Pokemon, I watched the series that was made in 2000 or something like that. Misty was basically the only girl character I liked, so that made her my favorite character. And the Diamond part is because I LOVE gemstones and all that stuff, my favorite is probably diamonds! So yeah... Lol!

so um i mighttt have a obsession with ice cream mochi and bubble tea, so mochietea!(mochi+tea and a random e in the middle)
the name i go by dawn, is a nickname from @/tooblue12. my original user was dacerluanperformerdawn, and like the last word in it is dawn, plus it's a cute name and yeah ♥

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
SwiftSwoobat. That's just alliteration.
My favourite Pokemon randomly became Swoobat one day and I created an account. I also liked alliteration and not using spaces. SwoleSwoobat. Don't ever think about that for too long.

There are two primary origins for my username:
  1. The Magic: The Gathering character known as The Wanderer who appears as my profile picture.
  2. My semi-obsession with the archetypal "wanderer" character in fiction (Gandalf, The Doctor, etc.), which is part of why I got into Pokemon in the first place. In fact, I will still pick up a game that I've already beaten just to take another whirl around the region, seeing what I can find.