• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Quite a but has happened.
Since the first Prison break, most people went with Tim and Dave to their base underground. Others stuck around, or near it. Some bad guys were set up and shit. Second Prison break happens. Introduces more characters. Some devastation occurs. More character and story development. Biggest possible villain is introduced (Jack Noir).
Everyone returns. People do their own thing, while others just disappear. The villains move in, and some fighting occurs, nothing too serious. Jack attacks and destroys everything. The Outcasts flee as Jack obliterates their home.
That's where we are now.

I don't mind and if you want I can save Jon if you want? Also I agree we need to stabilize the plot because even I am getting tired of it. Mr. Fishy, I'd like to apologize for the spam of messages but it's hard not to do in an rp with so many people

Yup. I really am. Just bear in mind that whole thing took half an hour. In a normal combat situation, he'd never be able to do something like that. Plus, I still think he's pretty balanced. Force him to the ground, he can do nothing, and you can just cut his throat. Want to kill him, you just drag him into the base and his heart stops. Simple

Ah, I've got a bit of a problem. I can't think of any way to get Hyrain to the others, since he doesn't know where they've gone and he assumes they're still in the base