• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

That's just the point of Jack. To be too OP. Hell just... leave. But also, he can become loyal to someone if they befriend him. Extremely loyal.
*Ahem he's a furry dog now*
But yes, eventually, his own power will eventually crush himself. Explode, then implode, then explode all the power again. Better hope it doesn't happen on Earth, because power doesn't just disappear. His power death has the potential to knock the planet out of orbit, if it doesn't simply destroy it first.
what are you trying to turn this into? Dragon Ball?

... everything I described has nothing to do with Dragon Ball.
Imma have to get off AGAIN. Power is out, and I don't want to consume anymore Mobile data. Besides. Phone is about to die. I'll get back on when I have the chance.

@ToxicChopStick Wait, I don't think it's that easy, especially with all the damage Rin's taken. Plus, no on has patched him yet so he's probably still bleeding out. His best bet would be to stay at the lab until he is atleast heal otherwise he will bleed out just by walking.

1. This just isn't fun anymore
2. everyone is either Over powered or too underpowered.
3. No real plot and whatever plot there is I'm doing a nine hour shift at work and have to skim threw five to six pages worth of story.
4. No real threat, no consequence. there is nothing of substance in this.

I am trying to fix the problem, I think the RP would get better once Ry get back and the main plot right now could be getting the government to not fear the outcast. and flame Dave for the OP character

Totally.
Jack just simply needs to exist. He's the only character with the potential to kill us all. That's why he's here. I did not make him for everybody to get pissed at me. That's simply why I made him. He needs to be strong enough to hold his own and more against anything thrown his way. Like I've said many times before. He will become less of a threat after a while.

Hence, Jack. He will destroy the base. Being on the run sounds more fun anyways. Jack destroys home, maybe kills a couple people, we all have a big scare and run off. Eventually though, I'm loving the thought of (SPOILER:) like in Logan, with the post apocalyptic world (for meta's/mutant's) and we all just kind of... die off besides a few? That's be swell as to not have random Meta's like we have in the Prison's.

Because someone has too. and at least this time He's not fucking up the timeline. Also already said I dropped out unless I have a reason to stay then he'll either be magically revived or another version of Joshua show's up from some other universe.