• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Tim must be out of energy with all of the multiple he had used his time powers and he hasn't even fully recovered from the second prison break. So I'm assuming that if something big happens he wouldn't be able to stop it. For example, Hyrain is probably extremely pissed off now.
You got that right. And yeah, he may be mentally crippled, but his powers still work fine

Alright, I'll be off for a little bit longer, as in a few hours, so this sucks. Jack's just kinda watching everything right now, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. He's forgotten all about Rin, who was stabbed a couple of times and flung into a Tree. Looks like lots of fun.

Alright, I'll be off for a little bit longer, as in a few hours, so this sucks. Jack's just kinda watching everything right now, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. He's forgotten all about Rin, who was stabbed a couple of times and flung into a Tree. Looks like lots of fun.
When Jack comes, all hell will break loose!

He didn't kill him, just took enough air out of him to make unconscioususly just like he did to Dillon. Atleast I think he did.
No. He doesn't intend to stop doing it this time. He only took enough air out to make Dillon unconscious, but intends to make Alex fully asphyxiate

Well, now Hyrain and Draco will be considered enemies to the Outcasts. I'm still saying that you should have Hyrain retreat for now as they're heavily outnumbered.

Ya, at least Hyrain will have something to do when that happens. I'm getting the feeling that everybody is gonna go into the base and leave me stranded