• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Yeah, that's why when my characters are attacking, I try to be fair and give the opponent a chance to avoid their attacks unlike others who just say there attacks connect...

Yeah, it's really annoying if somebody does that with Hyrain, because I have to make a big inconsistency after they have already stated that he was knock out or punched to the ground or something, since that's kinda hard to do with someone who can become intangible and has lightning fast reflexes

Didn't you read his weakness? If he's touching the ground, he both looses his powers and experiences great pain. Normally he simply just needs to jump and get airborne again if he stops levitating for whatever reason or is forced to the ground, but the Neutraliser stops him being able to use any of his powers, including levitate

Well, quite simply, he gets his power from the air. He regains energy quicker the higher he is, and the opposite. The ground acts a bit like a dampener or virus, draining all of his power out of him. And since he can turn into the air, that power has become a part of him. So when he touches the ground, he not only loses his powers but is literally trying to get a part of him pulled out. That's why he experiences so much pain, and why it increases the longer he's ground borne. Also, that's why he will die when he's put underground, because the power becomes strong enough to actually pull it out of him, killing him

Nah. Hyrain never entered the base. A bunch of people specifically stated stuff about trees, meaning we must be above ground. Also, that guy poked his head out of the base to talk to us. This is to do with that inconsistency

Let me justify what happened. Jack didn't force defeat on Rin, he just threw him away. And these were my first forced hits I've done, because normally I don't do that. Besides, relistically, Jack should have killed Rin, so I decided to distract Jack.

Heh, good luck. I'm planning to absorb any lightning into the storm clouds that are literally a few metres above them, then send it back down nearby as a harmless bolt of lightning

Alex struggled to breathe, the air was leaving his lungs so quickly Alex then remembered about his eye's secondary power, illusion! Alex looked into Hyrain's eyes and the circles around his pupils rotated quickly, it was complete, he had trapped Hyrain, he had looked into his eyes to long. Hyrain was then transported into a different world inside of his own mind. In that world he was tied to a post, dozens of Alex's surrounded him with very sharp blades, they then began to stab him repeatedly, then, as he was being stabbed Hyrain's body then lit on fire.
kind of ruined that action huh

Tim must be out of energy with all of the multiple he had used his time powers and he hasn't even fully recovered from the second prison break. So I'm assuming that if something big happens he wouldn't be able to stop it. For example, Hyrain is probably extremely pissed off now.