• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

You guys have no reason to not trust Syler yet. besides he thought the man was attacking someone who was trying to help stop the fire.

You guys have no reason to not trust Syler yet. besides he thought the man was attacking someone who was trying to help stop the fire.
Dillon shot the bolt at Hyrain because he sent a tornado after them. And when Slyer deflected it, it made him look like he was on Hyrain's side.

Sorry, I can't make Jack attack just yet. My family is pissed at me that I'm not 'spending enough time with them' even though they just require 100% of their attention. So I'll post later, because we're going out and my sister killed my phone playing games. Be back later.

Remember, Lucas does have fail safes in place. One of those include flipping a switch that will fill the halls of the base with a vapor that will knock out anyone who's not in the system. All the Outcasts are in the system.

Guys, Draco is probably not even so I don't think it's fair to have all our characters attack at once. What's he supposed to when he comes back on and sees that his character has no chance.

Lucas is pretty much unable to fight at the moment due to his weakened, out of the moonlight state. Where is Zane at the moment? @Retro Master
Somewhere in the forest minding his own business. But his clones have been watching the battle from different hiding spots. He was sent to investigate and learn about all of their strengths and weaknesses before he has to report back to the person who ordered him. He's not meant to fight anyone just yet.

So pretty much the only ones who Zane doesn't know anything about are Lucas, Ryker, and Levi. Everyone else has been going all out like idiots instead of grouping up near the entrance of the base and defending it easily.

Tim heard crackling fire and ran outside, he saw the forest fire. "What the hell happened here!?" He cried out. Tim ran to the trees that were on fire. "Better stop this before it spreads too much." He thought. Tim flailed his arms to the side. "Time Zone!" Tim shouted as a blueish zone appeared. He then fast forwarded the fires and made them burn out. He then backed up a little. "Still haven't recovered all my energy."
You know Tim already stopped the fire awhile ago right?