• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Name: Draco Jackson
Appearance: Draco wears a red shirt with a black jacket over it and blue jeans with black boots. Draco has yellow eyes and dark brown hair that match's his jacket.
Power: Draco has the power of a Dragon and that includes: Flying and is able to breath Fire
Strengths: when Draco is close to the constellation Draco he is given a temporarily Power Boost
Weaknesses: Animal's
Personality: Draco is kind to anyone that needs help but can be Cold to anyone that is evil

Oh. I imagined a guy breathing fire and being all like I'm awesome then a bunny rabbit showing up and he's just like ahhhh! Then climbs up a tree and hisses like a cat.

Brad and John made it home one night. John was sporting a black eye and a few bruised ribs. " Jesus man." Brad said "could you not try and get into a fight."
" What can I say." John said as he smiled a little bit. " If you talk bad about my family you're pay." He said before trying to do a heroric pose only hold his ribs in pain.
Brad laughed a little bit before opening the freezer and getting John a bag of peas. " You should take up boxing." Brad said as he pressed the peas against John's rib cage. " So next time someone talks smack about mom you'll be able to kick their ass." He said
"Yea." John said He held his hand out and a glass came towards him.
" How did you do that." Brad asked in disbelief.
"I don't know." John said. " I've had this for a few years but decided to keep it from mom and dad.
"Well It looks awesome." Brad said with a bright smile on his face. " Let's see it again." He said.
did you just reuse the outcast one backstory with only a few alteration?

Yeah I reused Syler's backstory from outcast one. This is a reboot/ Alternate reality it is safe to assume some things would remain the same. plus I plan on expanding the copy cat killer's backstory and how he became the man we know today.

@DracoRed you don't mind if Jack like, gets you pretty bad first? Right? I mean, I think the Outcasts aren't mean enough to leave you to die, and if you show potential, as you have, they can take you in. Just a thought, but Jack's going to attack you first regardless because when he see's you, he'll be all;
Fuck that guy and his wings. Mine are better.

@Jagson
Zane had gotten all the information about the destroyed prison from of his clones. Everything seemed to be going according to plan. He just had a few more things to check.

One of Zane's clones landed in front of Slyer. "Not the best idea but I have to ask you a few questions if you're okay with that." The clone told Slyer.

"Wait, you were going easy on me?!" Dillon asked quietly. He looked over to Alex. He hasn't seen him before and wondered what his power was. "Wait, what's going on?" Dillon asked as he noticed Rin was talking about something serious.

You may have skipped over this post.