• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

IDK, I think we should wait until after the Chaos saga, so we don't put all of our eggs in our basket. We can go Chaos, Jack, and then mutants and bioweapons.

Oh, and Jack calls Rin the 'NOT cool guy'. Dirk is just 'the guy with triangle glasses'.
And as for Jack's activities, those will become unknown to us. Dirk and Dave will have another match. I'll get to work with my James character, who is probably my favorite OC yet. Dirk and Dave will go back to back against Jack at some point.

I'm going to introduce a politician that is part of the corrupted side of the government.
Name: Arthur Miller
Appearance: Black hair. Normally in the regular politician clothes with the dress suit and stuff. Also wears glasses and has black eyes.
Personality: Sadistic and is constantly scheming. He doesn't care about morals and does whatever he had to be done to get what he wants.
Government Ranking: Head of the Department of Supernatural Powers
He has close ties with high ranking members in Congress.

As far as I know,
Coffee shop- Quickdraw, Dillon, Rin, and James
Mansion- Dave, Alex, Alex, Tim, and others?
Docks- Dirk, Taylor
Elsewhere- Jack, Zane, Chaos, Draco (I think), and others.

Okay, even it's night time I still don't see your point. People can get coffee when ever they want. Anyways, this is just some stupid topic to be arguing about. Let's just drop this topic.

And @DracoRed The coffee shop is somewhere in Washington but I don't see how Draco would find out.

Pretty much negotiating. Also, that's why Quickdraw was saying we couldn't do that it too. Also he mentioned that starting a war would be useless.

Is it too late for me to come in? Oh yeah, I'm the other account of the Trionic Machine.I wish I had entered the original Outcast, but it was too late.Can you explain to me how to create a character here?

Oh,sorry.Here it is:

BIOS:
Name:Raphael
Appearance:He may seem to have many different ages for people and their ages. For children, he seems to be 10 years old. For teenagers, 16. And, for adults, 23. he has straight black hair but in the sun he looks red . His eyes are green, but when he emits his power more intensely, he turns red, his skin is white, and he is skinny. He wears a long blue shirt and long brown pants.His shoe is totally black
Power:Raphael can control what people see.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that):He is very intelligent and uses psychology, so he can solve problems without violence. He is thin, but do not underestimate him, he may be stronger than you think.
Weaknesses:Other people who use psychology, people who can see what he really is are immune to his powers (People with super-intelligence or very strong powers. Very strong.)
Personality:Generally very calm and rational. He likes to read, and also always do tests to measure the levels of his strength. He hates tight spaces, and may even get out of control depending on the place. His motto is: '' A drop of coffee is little For us.Much for others.Everyone has his point of view.of everything.that makes us who we are today.It's funny, that does not work for me. ''

Where will I start?

Okay, thanks. Just a warning, when I create an illusion, for example, someone tries to punch me, can I tell you it was an illusion? Or do you prefer that I say the name Of the illusion so that the person can have an idea of what he is seeing?