• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

LMFAO
JUTS RANDOMLY DID THIS
listen to the song and watch the gif. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
raw

PijcGEU.gif

I'm very tempted to just make a character to be just someone who is the opposite of Fae. Like ace gender neutral character that is pretty much the witch in the woods(if you know who lyinginbedmon is) or a teasing trigger happy person that likes to have friends.

because in a lot of media, there is that one villain (mostly women) gets turned to the light side by one of the good guy character because they fall for that character (can't thing of an example but still)

Yeah NOPE!
I would say Lukas from MCSM, but that's iffy for two reasons(Or just ignore my fangirling trash, it's up to you):
  1. He's a guy. Duh.
  2. Not really sure if he ever was a bad guy.

So you want to turn the girl who is named after creature that actively tried to get people in their debt then steal their souls/steal children/and curse people for acting a certain way. She also collects trophies, whether that be entire powered people or pieces of said people. She does own a few hearts.

its not like none of the previously mentioned people have not done really terrible things. Hancock was pretty much a selfish brat before she met Luffy, now she's still is kind of a brat but at least she care about on person. (BTW Hancock is based of Medusa, another evil creature)

Everyone is so edgy in this Rp
Everyone has at least tried to kms, damn
that is a hyperbole, not everyone has had a suicide attempt but jeeeeezz
coming from the blood bender over here..

Yeah, I was gonna say...WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE SUICIDES PEOPLE?! (Note that that's not the angry Tree, just the very confused Tree. You don't want to see angry Tree.)

If you want a sweet hear for Kenny then if you want Grace could be paired with him. I've decided I might be going to make her. But it's up to you and if you want Fae then I'm fine with it.