• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Yeah but he just passed out if I'm not correct. Did he not get tired and pass out? She's heading toward the base from hers which she put far away as to not get detected. I'm very tempered just to make a map.
It's just that in order for her to sense Grace she would have to have telepathy or something. I thought she was fire and ice?

Name:winter
Appearance:knee langht white hair that is kept in a ponytail,white jacket grey pants,shows, and undershirt also has wings and a tail made of ice that she can make disappear or melt away if she so wishes
Power:ice/snow,and air
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that):able to hide in any place even in plan sight
Weaknesses:fire
Personality:is kind to those sheknows and injoys meeting new people, is cruel to those she hates or distrusts, and will help those in need
Right here on page 12

umm so i guess grace might be developing a crush on Akron?

Attachments

• dc4fad982a9c55987248c98122693ce219da7ccbae4db42cec1ebdfb536317e1_1.jpg
    dc4fad982a9c55987248c98122693ce219da7ccbae4db42cec1ebdfb536317e1_1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 32
Changing midnights powers so they can actually be used.

During a new moon nothing happens

During a crescent moon from 8 pm to 8 am he glows faintly

During a half-moon he glows a bit brighter and is able to hover above the ground. Not noticeable to others but enough that his feet don't touch the ground so he doesn't get tired walking. From 10:00 pm to 6:00 am

During a gibbous (yes that's the actual name) moon he can levitate one meter above the ground and glows noticeably, and gains above-average speed, strength and resistance from 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM

During a full moon, he can fly and glows a lot, and has

ALL THE SPEED OF A RUNNING KEN!

ALL THE RESISTANCE OF TRUMP'S WALL

ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING DASKEN

MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOON

... sorry

Grace is flirty. She's going to probably try and flirt with everyone, delta. They are also not at the bunker. Fae and grace are at their own camp. Frace walked back to her camp.