• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Grace might be a character I'm going to make. I posted earlier about a trigger happy person but have decided that she's going to be more teasing and flirt then anything.

Think it over and decide. I really don't care if a relationship with either but need to know who so I can think of ways to play them out in the scenarios.

considering it, a flirty person actually falling for someone is a great plot device. But I think I may stick with Fae cause she's the main baddie
Who though? Considering her personality id assume it would be someone equally hyperactive (probably Ken) or the opposite (probably Midnight)

probably the classic cliche: Saving the villain from some catastrophe and then giving the old handsome smile.
Or another way like Kid Flash's cheesy flirt which Jinx actually fell for

(also your post wasn't rude)

Hey Aspen if you allow it my third and final character.
Name Steven "Steve" Moreland ( Yeah all three brothers)
Appearance: Has short light blonde hair with sapphire like eyes. He stands at five nine, He wears a simple red shirt and a pair of jeans.
Abilities: Super strength. Cellular regeneration
Strengths: is very brilliant, Is a good team player, knows when to be a follower
Weakness: slow, weak willed, and low stamina
Personality: Spoiled, arrogant, Though at the same time he is nice and always willing to give a helpful hand to those in need.
Also He's 14

I gave context clues. Here are your hints.

His eyes crackled and popped, like a car attempting to restart.

He could tell that all of his power was dwindling.

Here she is.
Name: Grace Shortly
Appearance: long slightly curly fiery red hair, grey eyes, usually wears long sleeve shirts, shorts, knee high socks, combat boots, a silver ribbon around her neck
Power: teleportation and invisibility
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): stealth, artistic work like sculpting
Weaknesses: she can only use her powers one at a time and her teleportation doesn't go very far with out her head blaring and shooting pain down her spine
Personality: flirty, loves to tease, fun loving and friendly when she wants to be

Here she is.
Name: Grace Shortly
Appearance: long slightly curly fiery red hair, grey eyes, usually wears long sleeve shirts, shorts, knee high socks, combat boots, a silver ribbon around her neck
Power: teleportation and invisibility
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): stealth, artistic work like sculpting
Weaknesses: she can only use her powers one at a time and her teleportation doesn't go very far with out her head blaring and shooting pain down her spine
Personality: flirty, loves to tease, fun loving and friendly when she wants to be
she's beauty, she's grace, she'll punch you in the face

Ehh I'm going to bed
Don't try to interact with my character, she's kinda in the middle of a healing session.
Anyways, I have school for the last day of the week tomorrow! So hopefully I don't miss to much RP
Goodnight Guys!

Night cat.
Sooooooooo Grace has been set up. If aspen doesn't accept her then I can just player her off as a lower fort person but she's now in the world.

Yes Grace. She actually trying to tie your character to a tree, delta.
Not just a villain but a villain who is willing to rip hearts out and put them in jars just to have a trophy.