• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

ALso, Wings shall transform into Tim soon...That leg may play into it a little bit...My God, everyone's getting hurt or dying or coming real close in this RP...

midnight flew into the sun
dc4fad982a9c55987248c98122693ce219da7ccbae4db42cec1ebdfb536317e1_1.jpg

I am really glad that I was part of this RP, not just because it exceeded the number of posts i thought possible, but because of everyone, both the OCs and the actual people, you've all been so nice and friendly, and your characters are all diverse and interesting, with their own stories, personalities, hopes, dreams and fears.

I may return in the future by for now, this is goodbye

How about we listen to midnights advice and tone the rp done for abit? Like death or drama. Some domestic stuff like rebuilding the homestead and grace still has to announce her pregnancy. Just take everything easy?

Well Zane is trying to figure out if he can use his new teleportation powers to get Starbucks. I think he's pretty carefree so you don't need to worry about him doing anything violent until he starts training Dask.