• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I drew their shipstorm. ^^
Kinda.
IMG_8392.JPG

Yeah, it's good but I'm sure it'll be much better when you color it and add more detail. I can see Dask but I'm still trying to figure out if that's Ashley's face if she's covering it...

Now it makes sense. Because it looked weird at first but now I know that her hair is covering most of her face. So yeah, it's awesome! Lel, this is your winter break project!

so far, the shippings are
InsanityShipping (Dasken and Ashley)
ComplicatedShipping (Ken and Fae)
TriangularShipping? (Joshua, Akron and Lyric)
SeductiveShipping? (Brander/Syler and Grace)
tell me what you think of the last two

And I forgot
TransgenderShipping(Darcel and Lily)

What happened for the peace and domestic part we were going to do! Also stop destroying the bunker and what's around it or we are all going to be homeless. Miridia is just tired and is locking you guys in the pocket dimension til you learn to behave. We really just to slow down on the destruction and because at somepoint the military is just going to come in and try and kill us all if we cause to much trouble!!

"Hello creators, this Boris. I broken fourth wall and arrive in discussion thread and I agree with @Stormursa for toning down violence in story."

Ok Boris you can go back to the RP Thread now

"Da, I be back other time."

Great now we have a fourth wall breaker.