• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I only go in black suits.
If I had a choice, though, I would wear a blood red overcoat with a dark cyan undershirt, and black dance shoes and black dress pants. The tie would be blood red, too.

Here's my 2nd OC's bio

Name: Malgus
Power: Control over air
Appearance: Looks like Akron with a few small differences like blue eyes, and a bit more muscular
Strength: Extremely logical, allowing him to avoid dangerous situations
Weaknesses: Afraid of not being able to help his friends
Personality: Funny, extroverted, kind.

Last edited:
Name: Boris
Appearance: is a grizzly bear
Power: telepathy and enhanced everything
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): things a bear do
Weaknesses: careless at time
Personality: act like a stereotype Russian

Here's Boris everyone!

Last edited:
Winter started to kill people, Grace calmed her down, Fae was rescued by Ken and Ken now has a friend who is a Russian bear. Ken is at the mansion with Fae. Grace told Lilly to try on all of the dresses she picked out and is know is siting in the bathroom talking to winter. Lyric is making lunch with Akron, Zane is in a cell in the bunker, the bunker is rebuilt after dasken went super sayan, now Dask and Ashley are on a date in a different dimension while Miridia waits on them. I'm not sure if I missed anything

Darcel turned into his dad. Miridia is playing waiter to dasken and Ashly while this is happening. Seth used Zack as leverage and caused Lyric to snap again and darcel separated from his dad after josh crush his heart. Lyric is being healed by darcel, who destroyed his dad's legs. Ken and Fae are flirting around eachother, Fae and Lilly are sister bonding. What else?

I... i'm sorry but this RP, its moving too fast and when I happen to be asleep too so... I don't think I'll be posting on the RP anymore, may still talk here though