• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Well...
Dasken and ashley are going to go on a date.
The shadow girl is gonna make them a restaurant somehow.
Zane is trapped, and may have a way to help Dasken control his powers.

Pretty much dasken is getting ready for a date with Ashley. Winter turned into a wolf/dragon hybrid, killed people at Fae's mansion. Grace stopped her? Grace is washing her and healing winters wounds. Ken saved Fae and now has a friend that is a telepathic Russian bear
@__Black_Cat__

He went out to search for food.
You can have him come back to find Ashley and Dasken at the base, because those two and the shadow girl & Zane are the only ones left there.

Uh no. They agreed on a poly relationship because we had no idea what to do with the relationship and my sister who is very nosy and was reading over my shoulder suggested a polyamorios relationship

"So I'm fully healed now?! Let's go!" Zane said to himself as he jumped up. Now all he had to do was get out of there. Darcel was distracted by his brother. Dasken had a date with Ashley. And he didn't know where the witch went. He carefully tried to make his way to the exit of the destroyed bunker without anyone noticing.
He is grounded by a chain.