• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I know EXACTLY how.
Yw ;3
She shielded herself with wind, but still got blasted backwards and, due to the force, got knocked unconscious. She crawls out of rubble.
Pick up the mic.

No. I'm just saying that physical combat won't be the best option. People will have to use their elemental powers.
Kinda like trying to use a normal or fighting-type move on a ghost-type. It just don't work.

Good thing Zane helped him. Hopefully Dask decides to spare Zane once he can control his powers. Zane's main weapon is a sword, and he would be obliterated if he fought Dask.

True. See, now Ashley could do damage. Should she be able to overpower his lasers ans spherical explosions, she could easily beat him. So could the Shadow Girl.

Hm. That's...interesting. I can certainly see how it could be applied to that situation. Dang, I get the feeling you like almost anything to do with explosives. You'd love my little brother and my dad.