• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

ye,
Poor Darcel...
He just had his first kiss interrupted by his younger brother, then he had to leave to save two people, theeen he was burned while saving them, theen he was just kicked in the face by the person he is healing.

What the question should be is:
Would you rather heal an insane guy who tried to kill you once who is your alley, or heal an insane guy who is a bad guy.
Insane once ally, he/she used to be my friend and probably tried to kill me due to the insanity, not because he hated me. The bad guy would probably also try to kill me.

Who would be a better friend, the one who turns you into the police or the one who keeps your crimes a secret

Who here plays magic: the gathering?
Also: drew a rough sketch of Dasken in Controlled Nuclear Mode. ^3^
IMG_8385.JPG

Cool! I've got an announcement to make. Due to it being, you know, Christmas, I think I'm going to close this RP for the day. Don't worry, it's not a permanent thing, we'll be able to continue after today, but I know that it's kind of a big family thing for some people. Including myself. Some relatives that live far away from me are visiting, and I'd rather not miss that. Sorry for any inconvenience. Happy holidays, btw!

Also if anyone cares I made an MCSM RP...Shameless self advertising...