• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Ever seen the original dragonball z episode where Vegeta realizes that someone took his dragonball out of the pond?
Yeeaaaah, that's Dask right now.
Times ten.

Lily looked at Dask and hit him with enough force to knock an elephant out. She then looked over at Darcel or Darcy as Joshua called him. " I'm fine." She said. She looked at Darcel. if she was still Steven he would try not to be thinking about how sexy Darcel looked. but Now as Lily she couldn't help but stare at the boy.
Joshua was in a little bit of shock when Lyric told him about her and Akron. " Well." He said. " I was being a grade A jerk. So I don't blame you." He said. He then kissed her like he never kissed her before. " But I will not give up on us just yet."
He's flying at mach 2...

I have only one thing that Zane could use to stop Dask and that would require him to use all his energy and the sword's. His ultimate attack basically. It will suppress one's power if used. After that, all Zane's stamina would be gone, making him defenseless. But if he gets captured, atleast completed his job with Ethan.

Did he grab both of them?
Otherwise, Zane is gonna be in a half-mile deep, extremely hot crater, naked, with three layers of skin and all of his hair missing, bleeding.