• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I'm serious about the alternate versions of people get brought into this one idea. I wouldn't force it into the rp with out everyone's permission but it would be pretty funny! Also two dasken and Ashley

Yeah one problem with that is, for Fae atleast, her alternate self could have things still working. Fae can't use her power with out the voice box now because of her high high speed chase with Ken after dasken and Ashley. Her alternate self might have full use of her powers if brought through. Also evil Lyric

Yeah so this could be a plot point. She wouldn't bring everyone's alternate self in. And not all alternate selves would be evil. So dasken a might be really chill and a hippy that doesn't believe in hurting people and doesn't go super sayin

Actually, the opposite of Dasken would be someone who would really want to hurt people; possibly the group's greatest adversary, since he knows so much about kinetic powers.

Yeah but she might bring in a hippy version of dasken. She would probably be forced to bring in evil people yes but would trick Ethan or whoever kidnaps her to bring a few duds

Huh. I kinda like the idea of two Daskens who fight.
I could have the good Dasken lead the bad Dasken into a huge desert or something, since they can both fly at mach 15.

Just a giant sphere of explosions as Ashley or whoever else contains it. A spectacular sight of destruction all bottled up as the two exchange blows.

Since it looks like I can bring Midnight back with altered powers so they actually work without being to overpowered, I actually have planned this since I left

Name: Daylight Sun, Hero of the Sun
Appearance: A being of Pure Plasma, Daylight looks like a big ball of electricity, but can morph into an altered version of what he looked like before, with Golden Hair and Eyes, glowing slightly blue. Wearing all white, however he likes his plasma form better.
Power: In his Plasma Form he is as hot as the sun and moves extremely quickly (but not as bright), in solid form he can create barriers of Plasma and shoots Lightning and Fire from his fingertips
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Nothing Much
Weaknesses: If he does not return to the sun by 10:00 PM every night he will fade into nothingness and die.
Personality: Extremely caring for his friends/the people he used to live with in the bunker, he will protect them and the earth from any threat

Also some extra stuff
Convoluted Hero Backstory: After his "Trip" to the Sun, his physical Body faded but for some reason, his mind was never destroyed. He was "Fused" with the sun and transformed into pure energy. Eventually he figured out how to control it.

I did that, had Midnight fly into the sun, now I'm bringing him back because it seems that not much has happened, and I don't have to pretend to know what happened, midnight missed that too

You could ask, kill of your character and introduce a new one, or have it so your character missed everything that happened so you don't need to read too much

upload_2016-12-30_14-25-34.png
here is my depiction of Dasken, I will sign this image for you, I know it's so good.

I like how Miridia and Lyric are kidnapped, then everyone else is doing something so nice...
Ken and Fae are at a banquet, and Darcel just planted flowers around his house...