• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

(@AspenTR33)
Name: Ajuka Rhodes
Appearance: 6'3", heavy-duty brown work shoes, jeans, leather jacket, jet black, shaggy hair, tanned well
Power: None
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Very strong
Weaknesses: Intellect
Personality: A major bully, loves picking fights that he knows he'll win, major jackass

Nice!
He has a bone to pick with Dasken. When Dasken lived in another town, this guy kept picking on him. Dasken told, and he got transferred to Snowborough. He is hella mad.

Name: Earia Colten
Appearance: Has blood red hair, has a shave on both sides of her head, giving her a mohawk look, wears black armor, and has a purple eyepatch over her left eye, pointy elf-like ears, pale skin.
Power:Lunar manipulation and Lunar construct
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): strong, and quick
Weaknesses: Kind of a psycho path, reckless sometimes, her magic takes so much energy, so she fights as quickly as possible, and she can barley control her Lunar manipulation power.
Personality: The only emotion she likes to show is anger, she is manipulative, cold , rude, a jerk, and she hates people.
Extra poop: She works as an assassin, not on the good side , nor bad side, just wants the money.
This is Darcel's sister, I gave her a lot of weaknesses so she doesn't seem too OP~
She will be introduced later, but I wanted to do the chart thing before I forgot.

User can create, shape and manipulate all aspects of a moon including its gravity and the effects it has on planet, reflective surface, time-keeping, etc. and use its lunar energy

Lunar constructs is that users can turn lunar energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Constantly apologize when you don't finish a piece of artwork quick enough? That's what I do
XD
I need help.
Well, I don't actually know what you need advice for, restate the question.

Oh. I'm having issues with the proportions of a water and poison-type starter that looks like an octopus. I'm trying to make them a bit chibi, like starters normally are.

Octopus is my idea
All you have to do is look at a damn octopus and draw it
Jk, drawing chibis are harder than drawing an actual octopus with correct proportions. This is so, because you need a mastery of regular proportions to make them not look so... balloon headed. Try to draw a normal,non chibi, pokemon first, than after you got the design down, try it again. It's a lot of work.

Also, just so that you know I'm not godmodding or breaking the fourth wall or anything, a sonic boom is a kind of explosion, and fragokinetics can sense explosions and tell, if they're good enough, where they are relative to the fragokinetic.

image.jpg
What do you guys think of the drawings for those starters?