• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

most of the ships has something happening right now.
InsanityShipping flew away
ComplicatedShipping is complicated
TriangularShipping is missing one person
and TransgenderShipping... has not sailed very far yet

I wouldn't go that far Koopa taken the fact that only a small percentage of people are powered in this series. while over ninety percent are powered in My hero Academia.
I'm going to confirm right now that the Moreland siblings Mother is powered.

I kinda like the idea of powers being "Extremely suppressed genes", TBH. But, like, SUPER suppressed. As in, it often skips 3+ generations.

Here's Kat's form! Note that Bill, Lyra, and Dawn aren't just ripped from the games. In our little group, we call each other by nicknames.

Name: Kat Rae
Appearance: Kat has long brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a black bow tie, a light pink sweater, jeans, and black army boots.
Power: None
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Pretty smart
Weaknesses: Can be a little too crazy at times and doesn't really have that much of a grip...
Personality: Crazy, fun-loving Kat loves to draw and write, but also has a...darker side.

"Why does it seem like only I make the villain role look good, all others have turned to the good side because of dumb emotion. you should all be ashamed to call yourselves villains."

What are you doing here Ethan!? Breaking the fourth wall is Boris's joke, go away.