• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

@SMRPG64 and @Stormursa I need your help, as indicated in the my base of this RP I have two bunk beds signifying that there are 4 people i my group. Me and Z make two so please help out if you want.

(PS you don't have to read all the post before since you will be new characters)

A little summary of what has happened would be nice so I don't wreck anything
BIOS:
Name: Lyric Mays
Appearance: long black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, a black tribal tatto that wraps around her right arm. Wears a leather jacket usually, t-shirts and shorts, running shoes. Always has a sharp hunting knife on her
Power: able to make glyphs that do different things and make crystals out of nothing to form walls, spikes or weapons along with other things
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): parkour, tracking, hunting
Weaknesses: has a large fear of large amounts of water and drowning, when she uses her powers crystals form on her tattoos and if she doesn't keep the short enough or gone they slowly take over her body and turn her into a statue.
Personality: curious, doesn't like giving information about herself but loves learning about others, nice to those she knows she can trust and wary of others

Last edited:
Alright then... count me in (I guess)

Name: Midnight Sun
Appearance: Tall, Dark hair and Eyes, always looks serious
Power: On the hour of Midnight on the night of a full moon, if the light of the moon touches his skin, MS becomes essentially invincible. His body begins glowing, his hair and eyes turn gold, he can fly, and has super strength. In this Form he cannot be killed, but if the Moonlight is blocked he loses his power.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Hunting, Ruining the mood of a party, planning for the worst
Weaknesses: Very good at lowering morale and spoiling the mood. Always takes everything literally and except for the aforementioned midnights, he is basically powerless
Personality: A pessimist, he always thinks the worst and doesn't really care about anyone else.

Basically, the characters (As you probably guessed from the bios)have powers. The government sees this as a threat and removes these "Outcasts" from society. They basically dump them in this mountain range with nothing but the clothes on their backs to survive.

And you guys will be part of my Squad (I'm not sure who's the leader but its starting to seem like me) as outcast who have already familiarised with the environment enough

and no, all of the conflicts have been resolved for now, You guys can make your introduction whenever you want