• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Hey, if you need anything , even just someone to vent on, just open a conversation with me or something. I totally get it. I think I speak for most people with a heart when I say that we're here for you.

Suicide is a very awful thought~ I know this is a super touchy subject, but has any of them harmed themselves? And lord, I may not know you on a personal level, for I have had awful thoughts myself and have been hospitalized for my failed attempts. Living is a a strange spectrum towards many people, but alot of these people such as Aspen, you, and many others have helped me. Just talking to someone everyday and being apart of something helps alot. So I mean it when I say it, but we need you and many others do to.

It did. Thank you. Just to give you guys an idea of how broken I tend to be...
This playlist has all of the songs that keep me going. I oretty much only feel true emotions from these.

Random question, but do you watch Fairy tale? its an awesome anime~
Anyways, as I just read through your playlist, we have like the same music interest, i've listen to almost all of those songs before.

Honestly, though, going back to the subject at hand...
I need to stay strong for so many people. Nobody else knows how I feel. I mean, for god sakes, I had to talk someone out of suicide by chatting to them on Roblox! My stress is through the roof.

I've done that too, except it was on Skype. I'm sure your stress is through the roof because obviously suicide is so awful to try to get someone out of, it's not like you can tell them "no" and they'll stop all of a sudden.