• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Sky's here!

Name: Sky
Appearance: Blue hoodie, black trousers, brown hair
Power: An air elemental
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Very smart, good at tactics.
Weaknesses: Can be naive at times.
Personality: Easygoing, very loyal to friends but cold to people he doesn't like. You'll find out the rest later.

Hey, where are we in the RP? I need to know before posting

@Sky5372 Accepted! If you mean the setting, it's a mountain range with some woods and a river. I'll try to make a map sometime...Be warned, my cartography skills aren't the best.

Now... do you want me to try to describe what his mental process is here, in the RP, or not at all? Just wanna know because it's a bit of background info.

It'd be convenient, but you don't have to. All in all, it's up to you.

Unrelated note, too bad there's no Kleenex in the wilderness. Certain people could use them now. (XD thought of that because I have a bleeding nose right now)

Lyric is kinda of like what's happening? She got back from a hunt, met some new people and now there is an explosion wielding man that almost deafened her.

Aww. For whatever pain you have gone through I hope you continue fighting and continue living~ I have gone through some awful times as well, and I hope you to know you're not the only one.

The scary part is, sometimes I feel that way. Sometimes I feel like there's no possible way for me to actuallyfeel. I feel like everyone frowns upon me, looks down to me. I feel like nobody will understand me, and that is my greatest fear. I've been broken and bruised, been destroyed completely in every way. I feel like there's nothing I can or will do that will matter to anyone. I often think of deah, and what it truly means.
Truth be told, I'm scared. And there's nobody who can help me.