• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

@koopa000
What are you talking about? The device Casys got only allows people to travel to different universes nothing more. Besides Josiah is in the outcasts universe getting ready to kill Julian and his men.

well if you remember a certain Bio weapon creator is showing Middie a test run. And one of the Bio weapon's he's using use to be Josiah.

Miridia's mansion got burned down so now there is a cottage. Dasken can't go super sayan now I think?, Sabrina got kidnapped then saved, Faela is a dragon and got outed by Andr, another two dimensions have joined the frey but only people from then not the entire dimensions, Lyric reverted back to Lilian's memories because she still has the chip in her mind(stress caused the revert), went to a ball where Boris can now turn human, lilly(darcels live interest I think turned back into a guy because Josh made a deal with Middie before the mansion burned down and killed himself earlier in the timeline. He's now James(rencarnation). Bunch of things changed)
Am I missing anything?

Middie is having bio creations shown for her. Faela is a Drago and is helping the outcasts. Julian and vex are fighting bio horrors. Miridia and Lyric are at the cabin having tea and Boris and James are debating why James doesn't want to go home.

Ey, time to introduce a new character!
Name: Roku Hiroto
Appearance: Black spiked hair with silver tips on the end; navy jacket, black trousers and boots
Power: Pyrokinesis
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Extremely agile
Weaknesses: A little too humorous for his own good
Personality: Extremely extroverted, has an overly humorous personality

Last edited:
I'll change the brain water-freezing thing so that Casys can't use it very often. They hydrokinesis is tiring for him, and it leaves him weak if he uses it too much at a time.