• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Yeah but the thing is, to obtain someone's power is more painful each time he does it. And it hurts even more if he's replacing an old power with a new, he's been put in the hospital for absorbing 3 powers at once.

Bio weapons
The TS project numbers one through three
Strenghts: Powerful, able to regenerate, Takes a lot to kill them.
Weakness: Is very slow.
Project Hound ( The dogs)
Strenghts: Fast, Agile, Very sharp claws, Has the jaw of a Rottweiler meaning that if it bites into you there's a good chance you won't be able to escape
weakness. Not nearly as powerful as the TS project, more easy to kill, blind they fallow sounds that disturbed their clicks.
I'll write stuff down when I introduce them
The Icarus project
The hunter project
The four horse men.

I'm so lost about what is happening...Where are Dasken, Casys, and the others who found Roku? Also, aren't there dogs swarming the grounds where that particular group is?

@ManateeMike the dogs are actually in a different dimension as Middie's mansion was in a different dimension with diffrent portals attaching it to this one.
Dasken, Casys and rocky are at Miridia's cottage.
Fae used to be very active but I haven't know what to do with her.

Okay, that clears things up. Are Julian and Vex in the same dimension as Dasken, Casys, and Rocky? (Sorry, it's just that you guys have so many characters at once that it gets a bit confusing)

Oh nvm then. If Zak hadnt shown any powers i couldve mimicked him to figure it out then he would learn a lot faster is someone was there to show how to activate/use it.

In case you're wondering, that solution enhanced Drakkon's speed, strength, and powers to the point of changing from Fragokinesis, manipulation over explosions, to hakaikinesis - manipulation over all energy.
It did, however, break his mind partially.

Since magic is a form of energy - but not technically an energy - Drakkon can manipulate it, but not generate any magic of his own. He can also only manipulate it to a point. A finite point.

Well... yes and no.
It isn't because it has to do with the mind directly.
It is because of the neurons firing in your brain. They give off energy, and can then be used against you.

He can stop a punch, and he can slow you down, but he can only stop your entire body with his own physical body. Idk if he would be able to slow Ken down much, if at all.