• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I only know what happened up to where I joined...After that point, there was Dasken and the rest meeting Casys, everyone meeting Vex, Sabrina got captured by Josiah. Casys, Dasken, James, Miridia, Vex, and Boris chased after them and ended up saving her. After that, there was the stuff at Middie's mansion (I just skimmed those parts) and now Casys, Dasken, Roku, and Vex are fighting Drakkon in a pocket dimension.

Dasken and Ashley got kidnapped. We're saved, healed by miridia, there was a ball that almost everyone, Boris can now turn human, Julian was kidnapped then saved by Faela, Faela was outed by Andr, the kidnapping of Sabrina happened, bio weapons were introduced, there was a big fight at Middie's, everyone came back and rested for a bit before Drakkon supercharged himself and their now fighting him, James shot Middie and she fell into a poll of mana and their
Not sure if she's fully dead, their fighting Drakkon.

OOOOOOOOOOH
4bc8e832e8c91518273f0911bba9e691.jpg

Also, about the upcoming tournament arc...

Let's just say I've got it under control with a certain someone. We have who's behind it. I'll let them say if they want to. Otherwise, it'll be a big surprise.

Well for the tournament should it be a team based thing. Like x amount of people equals a team for each universe or every man for himself?