• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

you said the team of ten against five other teams (dimensions). that makes six. divided by two equals three so unless you want to do some three way fight one group will be allowed to make it to the finals after just beating one team while the other has to defeat two teams. does that seem right to you?

Yep. prior to changing into somewhat of a good guy he was known as the copy cat killer a person who went around killing powered people and taking their abilities.

Alright so we have the Comic book like speedster, The warrior angle, the Bear, Horton ( Haven't seen so I can't create a decent nickname for) the Copy Cat Killer, and most likely Explosive,
So who else.

She can if we do the time skip. Grace could also be useful.
Miridia is going to be so upset though also when she wakes up she going to check on the mana pool so who wants to join her.

probably be located in another dimension around some arena.
Also Blood Bender joins the fray
but seriously guys if you don't like my nicknames for you all just tell me what you want to be called.

well there are going to be seven other universes. and there is what six of us that are actively participating in this. maybe each of us create one universe team. what do you guys think.

Oh I understand.
Also about the team thing I actually have a team in mind based off of a couple of book series I've written if you all don't mind.