• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ly9fyww1yS1r2sdqc.gif

Hey, Dave, would it be good if I do a semi-auto and intercept Adam as he's leaving the airship, after hearing some sound from the control room? Despite you never actually stating that he left the airship

Really, not much. Quickdraw popped out, got pissed, Sky appeared and greeted some people... Eh... Yeah, not much at all

Sky's also a mass murderer, selfish fuck and quite literally heartless. But that doesn't make him a bad person

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yeah,if you kill a lot of people and don't care about it you are not a bad person. But you are a bad person if you kill someone and regret it.

Not really, it's more because of the fact that he's not a person. Wiping out cities is just his thing. He could kill thousands and not feel a thing, because he simply doesn't have morals (okay, maybe developing morals for one person was an arc in a different universe, but that's irrelevant). Selfish because his main focus is not dying, because he doesn't want to go extinct

They kill me, I kill them. Not anyone though, that's just pointless. Only the guys who killed us. But that doesn't stop me hating humanity ^^
(Anyway I gotta go. Bye)

2nd Character
Name: Goes by the alias Ryker
Appearance: Cacausian with short blonde hair and green eyes
Height: 6'2
Clothing: whatever he needs to wear
Tattoos/Marks?: He has a scar that goes threw both of his lips.
Personality: Psychotic, He cares about a few people but would much rather take his prey, Insane a bit of a sociopath
Powers: Copy cat. able to copy other peoples powers by either studying them or killing them (Which he prefers)
Past: He grew up in a normal life. When his powers where discovered and used they had a negative effect making him go deeper and deeper into insanity the more powers he learned until he became a very different man.

Actually, this is one of Jagson's favorite villain characters.
Jagson is not Jagson without a copy cat, and somebody named either Josh, James, or some other J.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm now thinking that Jim's name was not a creative name.
We have a: Jack,John and Josh. How many characters there are with a name that starts with J? Fun Fact: And all of them are Villains/Murders.

I don't know why I think Karen is such a pretty name, but it is.
I named my Fennekin on my signature that.
Then there's Dave Jr.

It's a massive headache. Some people have them as a medical problem (me. I get dizzy, lose vision and almost pass out.) However most are not that severe and they are more caused by stressed and a pain in the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.