• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm planning on Ryker being OP not around the same level as Jack from outcast two but still very powerful. if that's alright with you all

Honestly I dont think it was that terrible. I know my grammar isnt perfect, but I wouldnt say awful. Sorry im not as perfect as you. Mr danger level 10. lol

Mecha... I was talking to you about my Waifu, and you never once said it was weird, but you said this is weird?
What fucking planet do you hail from, Mecha, son of Dicka.

My one true love, the only that can't hate me, because she isn't real.
My waifu.
Yeah, I'm weird, and I like being weird. It's not in my nature to NOT be weird.

And yeah, I've been thinking.
For a boss character, wouldn't minor autoing be allowed here or there? Because, well, he's a fucking boss antagonist based off of Big Boss, and I know if no one autos, then It's just gonna wind up being;
'Jack dodged the attack, and kicked!
Dylan blocked, then attacked again!
Jack dodged again, following with a counter attack.
Dylan laughed, and blocked the attack.'
Personally, sometimes an auto is just a little necessary.
What do you think, @OmnipotentOnion

Oh, nvm, yall even now. And Dave thats not a bad idea...if it actually makes sense. But a normal human WAY out of his prime would be lucky to have the role Jack does.

Okay, so I'm not gonna go autos galore, but I'll do it when absolutely necessary for Jack to come out on top in this fight, because I need to establish that, even without powers, he can still kick ass. Like Batman. Or Daredevil. Or Punisher.
Yeah, non-powered characters are pretty lit.
*dabs*

Yes, but considering body manipulation, it was really hard for me to come up with a counter, so i designed something super simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.