• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Pfftttt...
Jim would beat anyone with plot armor too.
Every single meta has plot armor.
He could even destroy the planet with plot armor.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
My logic is broken?
I'm weird. And crazy. Plot armor can make anything.
Jim is going to destroy the Multiverse and is going to understand what reality really means!

*Vex appears next to Jim* Oh really? Do you know who I am? The god of Mary Sue's? *Vex turns to screen* And you, Zander, you thought you could just delete me, ha!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
*Jim looks at Vex*
Oh, so sounds like that we two are gods. Do you want to fight?
*Jim uses Plot armor and defeats Vex*
Crap. Plot armor is not OP.

*Vex merely stands there* You dont understand how broken I am. *Snaps his fingers, deleting all plot armor* Like really, ask Dave. lmao

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
*Plot armor appears again*
I'm the good guy of the movie, I never die. Never. I always win.
*Transfroms into Super Sayajin blue 1 2 4 5 3 0 9 Omega Hyper *With plot armor* Jim*
Let's see who is better now!
*Jim uses Plot Armor again and destroys Vex again*
I'm a god!

I win. Plot armor. Because logic.
And @Mecha Who one could not even simply hope to defeat the all powerful Vex. Vex had the destructive capabilities of the omniverse. According to VS Wiki, Vex is a Tier 1-A, the most powerful of all tiers. Vex could simply wish Jim out of existence. The reason I made Adam so op in the original Outcasts was to counter Vex, but eventually, I just gave up because you didn't FUCKING STOP GETTING MORE POWERFUL, ZANDER!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Plot armor, according to the VS wikipedia can counter everything. But Jim is not going to win.
Maybe we should just stop, seeing that the battle is going to be infinite.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Plot armor is too OP.
VS battle wikipedia is not wrong.
Nobody is going to win, Vex counters all Jim's attacks and Jim counters all Vex's attacks.
It's an infinite cicle of OP things.

Except the fact that Vex can simply force the plot armor to disappear.
Vex has also traveled infinitely faster than the speed of light, rendering him faster than Jim.
Actually, I think Vex is faster than any character from DBZ, and faster than any Sonic character.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Nonononono...
Plot Armor appears again.
And also, Vex has Plot Armor.
We all know this is a TIE.
Also, Vex is faster than anyone if he goes infinitely faster than something.

Yep.
But Vex can break the fourth wall, as well as make unreal changes to anything and anyone. He's more than a God.
He can force the plot armor to disappear, he can change the rules, he can change the laws, he can change physics, he can morph reality, he can travel between and destroy the omniverse.
Saying plot armor ties it all out, means that Jim is at a tie with Jack. Complete tie. Or, for a better example, It's like saying Jack and Vex would be tied evenly, except no, because Vex is all powerful.

Uh, yeah, Zander stated that earlier.
Vex is the Mary Sue of Mary Sues. No one could ever counter him. Ever. Not anymore.

Do you know who I am? The god of Mary Sue's?
Like really, ask Dave.
I think I've made my point clear enough.
Badass entrances 101
We all know that Zander is the best at introductions. I'm probably gonna ask for his help on writing an intro for another character, if I ever do make one... probably not, but I say that now.
I probably will, but imma kill off one or two of my own before that.

I know, but it never hurts to be prepared..

Anyone have some awesome ideas that'll keep the rp alive until we can think of another arc? If not, I'll just brainstorm for a while.

Well we've all been locked up for awhile. What if we took some time to 'figure out' our powers. Plus we did just get our asses handed to us my a non meta so preparation is in order.

So, retreat to a new area, establish some shelters and stuff basically restart with that stuff, and have a training arc. I'm cool with that. Anyone disagree?

what you guys don't know is that Kyles and Alexandrea have trained their skills for 2 year(Ho long they stayed in the cave place) and have great mastery with their powers

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I have an idea.
I can create a villain with time travel (and control) powers.
And there is time trouble.
And... I think you guys already understand what I want to say.
Time trouble.
OP villain.
Time control.
wtf

Jack will be getting new equipment and learning new ways to fight during this time.
Dave will be healing, then testing his abilities, as he doesn't understand them that much.
Adam completely understands his powers, but isn't at his full potential.
Nathan doesn't fully understand his abilities, as he never uses them that much. His power will not increase. (He is physically strong enough to shatter a planet in a punch, hence why he doesn't fight.)

@Mecha Who
No. No time shenanigans. That is a literal shit plan.
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.