• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I just need to make some information about Mike more clear. Like, he can be travelling around the area where the group is?

Nathan is being dragged off for medical attention.
Adam is still unconscious in the depths of the caves, forgotten.
Dave is the same as he has been the entire rp.
And we all know that Jack left.

That's cool. Guess we're all waiting for something, huh?
Like me,
I'm still waiting on Toby Fox to tell me that Muffet can be my official wife, but that hasn't happened yet, so...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Makes more sense. Because, if there is just 4 missiles and there are more jets, I think that in a mission like this all of them would at least have 1 missile.

Except the Stealth Jet was the only mentioned aircraft that escaped. It's occupants (besides Val), are the only survivors from the assault.
And... what? Why? Just... I... what?
Why did you quote;
'Jack
That's that'
I... how... that doesn't even make sense.

Anyways, I launched 4 missiles, so get over it. Saying more were launched would technically be indirectly autoing Jack. There's only one aircraft, and Jack is driving said aircraft.
Case fucking closed.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Except the Stealth Jet was the only mentioned aircraft that escaped. It's occupants (besides Val), are the only survivors from the assault.
And... what? Why? Just... I... what?
Why did you quote;
'Jack
That's that'
I... how... that doesn't even make sense.

Anyways, I launched 4 missiles, so get over it. Saying more were launched would technically be indirectly autoing Jack. There's only one aircraft, and Jack is driving said aircraft.
Case fucking closed.
Hum...
Crap now I can't answer this. Sorry, I think? Lmao. I'm really ignorant. Now, it's just edit my post.
Maybe I'm going to introduce Mike later. Nope, certainly I'm going to introduce him later.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Why the hell did I said that...
Maybe I'm not that ignorant. Not that much. Not after this.
maybe I'm a lot more, but I'm not going to admit

Please keep your inner conflicts to yourself. They are becoming increasingly annoying and repetitive. I know I come off rude, but that's because I am, only on this site.
I'm a fucking angel on other sights.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Need to agree. My internal clonflicts are annoying as hell.
not for me but I don't want to annoy you anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.