• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
No. There is a limit for time travel and time control (Like making time go slower or faster) But nothing too OP like stop time and destroy the world. Fuck. That is cringe as fuck.

@Rhabby
Concluding you are the official leader of this great rp, refrain Mecha from creating a time lord.
We don't need that shit.
It gets too confusing, and the story becomes shit, then no one cares.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Agreed. I'm just joking about makin a shitty time-lord or some other cringy stuff like that.
Who is the weirdest now?

The only person who has time manipulation is Dave, and his is only the ability to slow down time greatly around him, giving the illusion he has super speed (inspired by Quicksilver).

Oh my God. You are such a suck up, lol.

Anyways, when it comes to me adding a new character, I will do that after at least one of mine dies, because I don't want 5 characters. 4 feels like too much, so...
I'll probably use Logan from Outcasts 3. Advanced Spatial Manipulation and Advanced Manifestation abilities.

Quicksilver has super speed, not time slowing.
Oh, I know. But the way it is portrayed in the movies made me believe otherwise.
Besides. Would it be easier for your brain to process shit going faster than light, or everything slowed down enough to give you time to take a nap, grab a bite to eat, then give the bad guy a wedgie.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
And I might want to have another character too.
A villain.
With time travel and time control powers!11!!1111!!
But what powers? I can't think of anything. No, I don't want any time travel or time control stuff. Any ideas? Because I'm out of imagination right now.
And I don't want a dumb character like Jim again. Fuck. He is so fucking dumb. Why I'm saying that? He is my character!

Because I make fun of him, and you suck up to me.

How about the manipulation of the Earth? Like, not global powers, but just the ability to manipulate dirt and rocks, like one would with water, fire, air, and other elements.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Thank guys :D I might do that :D
Not now, later. I need some time to think.
And every single time I log-in, I have 7 fucking notifications. How the fuck does this happen?

Eh... Sky doesn't do anything? Again, not completely sure why my response thing became nonexistent. I suppose I should probably delete it to keep the flow of stuff in with itself, and simply make a different one

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Nope. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that I have. Not now. Now I have 0 notifications.
I'm weird, like I said many times before.
And I'm going to say again, just wait

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Then, Kyle could just go and try to destroy some of the ships where the bad guys are.
And I'm the site about some months, and I still don't care for notifications.
But now I have 4 notifications in about 30 minutes.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
But if you want Kyle to be a badass, then here's a trick:
Kyle comes and say ''So, what the fuckers are doing?''
Sorry, this is stupid.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Exactly. Here is the point of being a badass.
Nobody cares, then you can be more badass and nobody is going to care.
wtf I'm saying

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Oh yeah, and a reminder:
Jim is at the cave, waiting for help. He can't help himself now. His broken arm is hurting him.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Finally. Thanks @Dave Strider and @Koopa6000 for helping me choose the power of Mike. Finally I felt inspired enough for write that.

Name: Mike Walker
Appearance: Mike has blue short hair, has green eyes, is thin and tall. He has white skin too.
Height: 5' 9''
Clothing: Likes to use green, but he uses a black jacket and red shirt. He uses jeans and brown shoes. And he uses black glasses.
Tattoos/Marks?: Nah. Nope. Any.
Personality: He doesn't like to talk and is shy. He usually doesn't talk to new people, but he talks a lot with his friends. A lot. When he is angry he becomes a little bit violent and his power increases. A lot too. But he is usually happy. He is really intelligent for his age (Not like Jim, that is pretty dumb for his age) and usually make good choices. He is pretty talented with fighting and when he needs to, he kills with no regret. Any.
Powers: Earth control and Air control powers- Welp, he can control Air and Earth... Just that. He can creates mini-Earthquakes/tornados and when he is angry he can create stronger earthquakes and tornados. He can also attack people with parts of the ground and waves of really strong air. Can't think of a better way of explaining. He is on reality powerful, because of his intelligency and because of his powers.
Past: When Mike was a kid, he was abandoned by his parents and arrested by the government. He was really studious, and most times the government let him study because he could be useful. One time, he escaped. With a master plan, after a lot of months thinking of it, he escaped. After that, he is now travelling around the Himalaias.

Maybe Mike could be travelling next to where the group is?

Last edited:
Now I'm definitely going to need a recap. I've been with spotty internet for a while so I have been able to reply to any of my alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.